Baggage drop off at Stuttgart airport

6 posts in this topic

Tomorrow I'll be flying with Eurowings from Stuttgart airport. The baggage drop off counter is supposed to be in terminal 1. However, terminal 1 is currently closed. Does anybody happen to know where the baggage drop off counter has been moved to?

No, but it's not a very big place. The four "terminals" are really just 4 different security controls to go through and once you go through security all four end up in the same area. The counters for T1-T3 may all be together anyway - can't quite remember, with T4 off down the end for Ryanair and the like.

2 hours ago, jeba said:

Tomorrow I'll be flying with Eurowings from Stuttgart airport. The baggage drop off counter is supposed to be in terminal 1. However, terminal 1 is currently closed. Does anybody happen to know where the baggage drop off counter has been moved to?

Plenty of flights departing Stuttgart Terminal 1 today, if you look at current departures.  How confusing.  Hope it works out okay.  

On 11/07/2022, 18:54:48, vronchen said:

I've been to the airport last week and Terminal 1 was open.

I was there yesterday and it was closed but the automated baggage drop off at counter 150 was in operation. No problem and no signs of chaos. Passed security checks within 15 min or so.