Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homelike - Flexible living. Monthly stays. Anywhere.

9 posts in this topic

62bdc1c58a920_Screenshot2022-06-30at17.2

Homelike is an online booking platform for furnished apartments, with 85,000+ apartments in 500+ cities. It is suitable for people on the move who are in need of accommodation from one month onwards with flexible move in and move out dates. With no extra customer fees (except in Spain) and all the utility costs already included in the rent, we make sure everyone can find suitable accommodation in a fuss-free way!

Who should use the Homelike platform?

Digital nomads interested in a location-independent lifestyle

Business travelers looking to stay in a city for over 30 days

Remote workers who are free to work from any city of their choice

Students and expats moving to a new city

People who just want to move into a fully-equipped property without the hassles typically associated with moving

In a nutshell, Homelike can be used by anyone and everyone who wants to be in a place for 30 days or more.

What features does the Homelike platform offer?

The platform offers high-quality apartment photographs and accurate descriptions of your potential future home. Unlike many other accommodation portals in the market, tenants don’t pay any fees to use Homelike’s services (except in Spain).

Homelike’s most popular features include:

Instant booking filter: Tenants prefer not to wait for their booking to be accepted, while Landlords don’t want to lose a booking to another supplier. That’s why Instant Booking is a win-win for both parties. By using the instant book filter, tenants can easily find apartments that can be booked directly without waiting for the home owner’s approval.

Free cancellation filter: Homelike’s free cancellation filter allows users to find apartments that can be canceled up to 2 days before move-in.

Deposit-free filter: It is often next to impossible to find apartments that don’t require a security deposit. Homelike’s No Deposit filter allows you to easily find apartments that don’t have a deposit requirement.

Pets allowed filter: It’s no secret that moving with your fur family can be an agonizing experience. Many homeowners and rental property providers simply don’t allow pets. Even when there is no blanket ban, pet-friendly apartments come with a hefty price tag and often an additional pet deposit. Homelike’s Pets Allowed filter helps you navigate this labyrinth of difficulties to find homes that welcome your pets with open arms.

Ready to take the leap and book your new home? Good choice! Booking on Homelike is super simple and easy to use, but if you have any questions our multi-language customer support will assist you during the process!

Which for 19 SQ m is around €1000 per metre.

Not bad for Eimsbüttel...

I think I'll bring my boat to the city centre and let it out. For that sort of money, the renovations will be easily paid for.

Looks like another AirBnB sucking the real property market dry, meanwhile they're building hundreds of new residential buildings at once in this city so you feel like you're living on a permanent Baustelle.

For €18000 per month, I can book the Bayerischer Hof (*****) in Munich. Breakfast included :).

5 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

For €18000 per month, I can book the Bayerischer Hof (*****) in Munich. Breakfast in bed included :).

FTFY

14 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

For €18000 per month, I can book the Bayerischer Hof

I did have a quick squizz at the homelike website and wondered whether people prepared to pay this kind of top dollar wouldn't rather choose to live in a hotel. Not as private I suppose, but all that free domestic help...and breakfast, as you say...

Anyone looking for a short term rental will go to Airbnb. Longer term rentals in Munich I would suggest Mr.Lodge. 

Its hard if you come to a foreign country. No idea where in a city is a good place to live. Will the new job work out?

I travel a lot and hotels tend to suck after a while. I just like to get up and have a kitchen to boil some eggs, make some coffee, have toast the way I like it. So I certainly prefer apartments over hotels.