How to provide Zahlungsnachweise to Finanzamt?

3 posts in this topic

I've send my tax declaration for previous years but Finanzamt replied they need proof of payments.

Problem is my proofs are only account statements from my bank in PDF. Almost everything I've declared was paid online via SEPA Lastschrifteinzug, so it was recorded by the bank, but there is no way to export it to single payments for easier reading. Finanzamt should obviously not be interested in my other private payments I've made in a given month, but I have no other option than just to send them the monthly PDF statements I got from the bank. I have no invoices, i.e. SBahn yearly subscription (https://www.abo-antrag.de/) doesn't provide a way to print any.

Should I just send them my bank statements (only pages where relevant payments appear)? Will it be sufficient?

In my foreign bank there is an option to view all payments even from 10 years back, select one single payment and print it to pdf, but Deutsche Bank doesn't even allow me to go back further than 180 days <_< and provides no way to print single selected payments. All I got from them are static PDFs.

Also, I want to send the missing proof by elster.de, but I'm not sure what do I enter here?

elster.png

I understand only "Vorname" and "Geburtsdatum".

Identifikationsnummer is your personal tax number (not Steuernummer) that doesn't change.

Bezeichnung is description of the content

Name is surname (namezusatzt is only if you have other names) 

Geburtsdatum is your birthday 

But you could translate these. 

Normally I post my Nachweise per post but this should be enough