Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shopping in the us and shipping to Europe

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

Has anyone ever tried to buy something in US shops that doesn't ship to Germany? I`d like to buy some items (mostly clothing) from Poshmark but unfortunately they don´t ship to Europe. I looked into some of these "shipping forwarder" services but it´s kind of shady and not really worth it. Maybe someone here travels or know someone who travels frequently back and forth to the US and could get this things for me? I´d pay of course for the "delivery service" and you would only have to give me the US shipping address, receive it and bring it to Munich for me to picky it up, nothing bulky. 

Let me know if anyone is up for it or have a better idea how to solve this "problem" :) 

Cheers,

Ana

yep I know these petty regulations, I tried to buy a magnum gun from the US and ship it to the EU, they refused, typical bureaucracy.

:lol:

2 hours ago, AnaMay said:

Hi everyone, 

Has anyone ever tried to buy something in US shops that doesn't ship to Germany? I`d like to buy some items (mostly clothing) from Poshmark but unfortunately they don´t ship to Europe. I looked into some of these "shipping forwarder" services but it´s kind of shady and not really worth it. Maybe someone here travels or know someone who travels frequently back and forth to the US and could get this things for me? I´d pay of course for the "delivery service" and you would only have to give me the US shipping address, receive it and bring it to Munich for me to picky it up, nothing bulky. 

Let me know if anyone is up for it or have a better idea how to solve this "problem" :) 

Cheers,

Ana

I have used:

https://www.piggybee.com 

and this is basically the same: https://www.shiphaly.com/

Good luck!

On 5/24/2022, 9:19:03, yesterday said:

yep I know these petty regulations, I tried to buy a magnum gun from the US and ship it to the EU, they refused, typical bureaucracy.

:lol:

bummer

On 5/28/2022, 12:24:35, AnaMay said:

thanks, what is it that you bought and how much more did you have to pay for shipping?

I used it twice, once an iphone and I paid 20 euro, next time a medium size backpack full of clothes and I paid 50.

There is not fixed price, you need to agree with the person traveling.

On 5/31/2022, 10:46:13, travelerworker said:

I used it twice, once an iphone and I paid 20 euro, next time a medium size backpack full of clothes and I paid 50.

There is not fixed price, you need to agree with the person traveling.

Thanks so much, that´s exactly what I was looking for! :D