Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When leaving a rental flat

1 post in this topic



I am leaving my flat, I have been renting it and I need to give it back in the same condition I got it which was renovated. I need to patch up holes and perhaps paint some areas. Are there companies that provide such services for end of tenancy handyman jobs? Or do I need to contact individual local handyman ? 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0