Passanger Locator Form Dublin to Berlin

6 posts in this topic

I imagine that the passenger locator form is for tourists, whereas I believe you to be a resident, who would not require such a form.

Why not contact Aerlingus and ask them directly?

The official page for Germany is here : Einreiseanmeldung

and by clicking through (also in English) you'll be informed that

you won't need to fill it in.

(Assuming that you've only been staying in Dublin.)

The form states that you'll need 

a negative test result OR proof of vaccination OR  recovery

From the stuff I've read, you only need ro do the registration now if you're travelling from a Hochrisikogebiet or a variant area, neither of which is Ireland.

But remember the regulations can still change very  quickly ...

I just flew from DUB to DUS last night.  No Einreiseanmeldung form was needed.  I checked in online, and the Eurowings check-in form made you check a bunch of boxes confirming that you were vaxed, or have a neg test, or a recovery form etc...  Nothing else.  Shortly before landing, there was an announcement that airport officials were doing random checks for vax confirmation or tests, etc, but I wasn't checked.  I didn't see anyone else get checked.  At the passport control, no COVID questions were asked.

Bottom line:  You need to conform to the 3G rules, but you might not get asked for documentation. 

Thanks for all the replies. I returned to Berlin from Dublin without any problem. Aerlingus were just being overly cautious. And I did not have to show any Covid docmentation either.