Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for diving (not scuba) lessons

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm looking to learn diving. Not scuba diving but the one where you jump from a platform into the water. I have tried searching online but it's hard because in English, diving gets confused with scuba diving, and in German (sprungen) gets confused with trampolining. Would anyone know where there might be some courses to learn this? Thanks! 

18 hours ago, daolim said:

Hi, I'm looking to learn diving. Not scuba diving but the one where you jump from a platform into the water. I have tried searching online but it's hard because in English, diving gets confused with scuba diving, and in German (sprungen) gets confused with trampolining. Would anyone know where there might be some courses to learn this? Thanks! 

Just did a google search for "london swimming pools with diving board" which gave a result of

Home | South West London Diving (swld.org.uk)

It seems to give a list of some places with a diving baord, maybe try contacting them and asking them if they do diving lessons

Maybe it helps, I just find your question a bit strange though, why are you asking on an English web site based around topics mainly in Germany for a diving club in ( i guess ) london, where you live

Thinking again, maybe your living in Berlin as you posted it in the Berlin thread and did not update your profile location

Then I did a google search for "schwimmen in berlin"

of which I got a hit for  Schwimmen in Berlin – Urban Sports Club

This shows a large number of swimming pools, some of them seem to have diving boards, just look at the pictures, I would contact these swimming  pools and ask if they have any diving training or know of any dive school trainers. 

@ daolim - can you please confirm whether you are in London or Berlin?

According to your profile, you are in London, and yet you have posted under "sport in Berlin".