Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Grand ‘ol Dog thread

49 posts in this topic

@Boggsdollocks Every damn day. 2.5 cm underbite.

This defect was noted in his most recent dental cleaning along with "jaw holding the molars angles in 2 cm." No wonder it hurts so much when he bites!

On 17.3.2022, 18:13:59, Boggsdollocks said:

Thanks again @maxie! You’re a gem!

Pleasure! I hope you find a good group 

On 18.3.2022, 22:19:09, Boggsdollocks said:

@maxie Chester looks adorable! They must know they look absolutely irresistible when they rest their chins on the table like that!

Yeah, he knows he's cute. And that is usually where the trouble starts :-) But don't they all know how to pose... 

My two... Arran is with his favorite person, my husband, Bill.  And Noyzi, our Kosovar rescue, is being cute on the rug.

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_3121.JPG

I saw an article in the newspaper, about dog tax in Berlin. Occurred to me how dog tax could be fairly determined: by weight!

A dogs owner would have to pay so much € per Kilogramme. Perhaps older dogs could be weighed again, they might loose weight and sleep a lot instead of chasing round outside.

I think the volume/weight of Hundeaepfel a dog lays would be proportional to body weight.

What might be an appropriate price per Kilogramme? Would there be issues of fairness between chihuahuas weighing 2 kg and Irish Wolfhounds weighing 50 kg? Could the temperament of the hound be factored in?

On 24/01/2022, 12:07:17, knotheadusc said:

This was my morning project today... 

I have noticed the love my husband and one of my dogs share, so I decided to make a video for them.  I share in the crush, but I'm not as cute on camera, so I just did the vocals.

@knotheadusc I found this incredibly touching and I hope you don’t mind that I’ve co-opted it in to this thread. You, your husband and your dogs are all incredibly lucky to have each other!

12 hours ago, Boggsdollocks said:

@knotheadusc I found this incredibly touching and I hope you don’t mind that I’ve co-opted it in to this thread. You, your husband and your dogs are all incredibly lucky to have each other!

Thank you very much!  I completely agree with you.  We are a very happy family, indeed.