The War in Ukraine

3,073 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

The Netherlands has the largest natural gas field in Europe. We increased the volume lately, so we don‘t need Russian gas 👻.

And to think " it's a gas " used to mean it's fun in 1960s pop culture! Jumpin' Jack Flash!

49 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

Yeah, like baggy pants right?

Mom-waisted jeans 🤦‍♀️

1 hour ago, yesterday said:

Maybe the Netherlands should connect it to the end of the Nord Stream 2, pipeline

You mean send gas to Russia? The operator on the other end in Russia would call the Kremlin:“Comrades, we have an unexpected inflow of gas instead of an outflow.“ Kremlin:”WTF?”

It's worrying. The Querdenker idiots are now demonstrating in support for Putin. Saw it on Kontraste just tonight. 

26 minutes ago, bramble said:

It's worrying. The Querdenker idiots are now demonstrating in support for Putin. Saw it on Kontraste just tonight. 

I was surprised that of the 3 we have in the vaccine thread only Eric7 has gone this route (although not been seen for a while) but I presume once the other 2 stop getting attention in that thread they´ll turn to this.

Anyone who thinks the AfD is not dangerous should take a look back at the Weimar Republic. We must protect our democracy from these fuckers. They would bring us back to authoritarianism in a heartbeat. They do not accept the democratic order.

17 hours ago, BethAnnBitt said:

If governments can’t see him for the dictator he is now, they truly never will.

They don't care he's a dictator. Friendly dictators are a dime a dozen and, for Europe and North America, they're preferable to volatile democracies. Putin is now in trouble because he is belligerent, and has nukes. If he'd have played ball from the beginning, there'd be no issues apart from the usual speeches to allow freedom end blah blah blah.

Ah but the Ukrainians haven't confirmed it was them, could be a bit of disinformation to improve Russian resolve. Nothing like attacking your own territory to justify your actions.

33 minutes ago, French bean said:

Ah but the Ukrainians haven't confirmed it was them, could be a bit of disinformation to improve Russian resolve. Nothing like attacking your own territory to justify your actions.

I doubt that if it had been a Russian propaganda exercise they would have hit a hospital or school, unless of course it was and accident and they are trying to pass on the blame!

13 hours ago, Keleth said:

I was surprised that of the 3 we have in the vaccine thread only Eric7 has gone this route (although not been seen for a while) but I presume once the other 2 stop getting attention in that thread they´ll turn to this.

Show me where I have demonstrated support for Putin, you strange little man.

17 hours ago, murphaph said:

Putin should be made to eat that radioactive dirt. Bastard.

How does a person get to the point where they are posting things like this? :huh:
Utter cringefest.

20 minutes ago, Eric7 said:

Show me where I have demonstrated support for Putin, you strange little man.

Not support for him but laid the blame firmly at everyone else door.

9 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Not support for him but laid the blame firmly at everyone else door.

You said I was demonstrating support for Putin, comparing me to people out in the street, waving flags in support for him.

Very strange little man.

Edit: And I didn't lay the blame at everyone else's door. I specifically named the US state department.

On 3/7/2022, 12:36:02, Eric7 said:

You obviously feel the same way about the Ukrainian soldiers who were murdering the ethnic Russians in the Donbas since 2014.
No?

Or are you one of those who deny it was happening?

Is anyone else posting such blatant pro-Russian lies?

Next you'll tell us that Russia's really on a peacekeeping mission to denazify Ukraine and it's all NATO's fault for surrounding Russia anyway.