Head of German navy steps down over Ukraine

120 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Eric7 said:

This is true.
It's the fantasy of all the Russians I know to one day reclaim the paradise that is Alaska.
Don't expect them to wait until the US army is weak, either. I've heard about secret plans to make it happen much sooner than you think.

10 minutes ago, Eric7 said:

Exactly. I've never heard a single Russian even say the word Alaska. Why on earth would they give a fuck about it?

Can you not make your mind up and stick to it for longer an a hour ?

9 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Nope. You are the one who knows the secret plans.

5 minutes ago, yesterday said:

Can you not make your mind up and stick to it for longer an a hour ?

Are you both really so thick as to not understand sarcasm?

Fuck me, a new low.

4 hours ago, French bean said:

@Sannerl Last time I looked I was a full blooded male.

Hey! Just accept the compliment! B)

Seriously: Sorry.

5 minutes ago, yesterday said:

Always the last resort of of man who realizes he has fucked up and runs the normal lie of it "I was only joking"

Oh behave.
You've just realised that you've been whooshed and are trying to turn it around.
I tell you what, next time I'll put tags around the sarcasm, just for you & fraufruit.
OK?

12 minutes ago, Eric7 said:

Fuck me, a new low.

Look who's talking.

5 minutes ago, Eric7 said:

Oh behave.
You've just realised that you've been whooshed and are trying to turn it around.
I tell you what, next time I'll put tags around the sarcasm, just for you & fraufruit.
OK?

D'ont both, I almost never read your crap stories anyway, they are always full of Bull

I assume  all your anti vaccine  is just a joke as well, just as soon as someone points out the BS you posts

We used to have a regular poster here who posted about all the secrets he knew that none of us knew and he was a serious as a heart attack. 

Tough to tell the difference when one posts utter bullshit constantly, as he did.

7 minutes ago, PandaMunich said:

@Eric7

Well, I enjoyed and appreciated your post :D

Unfortunately, the "Brains Trust" took it literally. :(

11 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

We used to have a regular poster here who posted about all the secrets he knew that none of us knew and he was a serious as a heart attack. 

Tough to tell the difference when one posts utter bullshit constantly, as he did.

Truth wants out ;) 

3 hours ago, jeba said:

It is illusionary to think that democratic ideals can beat military power.

Most people are smart enough to hide their preference for dictators with inferiority complexes. Do you have Trump or Putin posters on your wall? Lukashenko mit Kalashnikova?

Looks like J2&Friends are back. Oh well, I couldn't care less. Do have another drink and a wank.

Men can't do both at the same time, Metall. Brewer's droop!😂 Not sure if that is the case with the head of the German navy! ( Moi- desperately trying to stay on- topic!!)

5 hours ago, Eric7 said:

Fuck me, a new low.

It was a kind of humor only Germans find funny. And by definition, it was not sarcasm.

18 hours ago, yesterday said:

Mikhail Gorbachev, has said, there was not gentlemen's agreement over the boarder country's, and he was a key figure at the time.

According to Kujat Baker wrote in his memoires that there was one. I also heard and read that before (can´t remember when and where though).

Surely Putin does deserve respect.

++

I think the navy is similar in some ways to the catholic church. Male or very nearly all-male organisations, people join young and many never work anywhere else, months or years confined away in the seminary or on a ship. Navy and church people may be unfamiliar with a 'normal' life led by most people who change employment, residence, partner several times.

And being told what to do all the time!