Problems with remaining balance with Alditalk

15 posts in this topic

Just received sms from aldi talk saying not enough credit to continue to use. I recalled correctly i have over 1euro remain in aldtalk app since last purchase of internet flat rate plan.

I thought the plan has expired. hence it auto deduct my the remaining money counting internet by Megabyte.

Immediately  used alditalk app to top up (min allowable value ) 5euro..

I didn't get any sms of confirmation that alditalk have successfully received 5 euro from my bank (usually it always sms confimation)

I purchased 3.99 internet flat rate 1G . I received the confirmation via sms that my internet flat rate is active, has got almost 1Gig left to use.

When i check back my remaining value, it shows 0 euro remaining.. there suppose to be 1.01 euro remain (5 - 3.99= 1.01).

Where did the 1 euro gone ? stolen by aldi talk ?

This happened to me twice (at least twice i noticed it)..

Has anybody notice such thing from aldi talk ?  i suspect they just take away small money.. because nobody will bother to raise the issue because it is so troublesome for just so small money.. That's why they keep doing it.. I have no idea how alditalk works.. is it the workers that stolen the small money ? 

There were a movie that i watched before.. a programmer for bank,  he wrote a small program that round up the remaining small pennies from all bank customer everytime they do transaction (because nobody care about pennies)  and send to his own dedicated account.. over the course of few years.. he became millionaire..

No idea if this movie reacted in alditalk.  :mellow:

I have been with AldiTalk for yonks, i.e. probably about 15 years. Never have I ever had any problems, and no, I highly doubt "the workers... stolen the small money". <_<

Do what @LukeSkywalker said, and get in touch with Aldi about your problem. No one on here is going to be able to help you, particularly as your explanations are far from clear. 

I had this with a different provider. You go over the limit (background data running inadvertantly), they bill you the excess. As long as you have credit. So I never leave any credit on my account. They cut you off if you have zero credit of course but they cannot deduct what is not on your account.

22 hours ago, optimista said:

I had this with a different provider. You go over the limit (background data running inadvertantly), they bill you the excess. As long as you have credit. So I never leave any credit on my account. They cut you off if you have zero credit of course but they cannot deduct what is not on your account.

That is same with aldi.. I used to have all remaining credit in alditalk account being drained until 0euro left.

The problem is, alditalk purposely make it that you can only pay 5euro min.. while the internet account is 3.99euro ..  hence i always have remaining credit in the alditalk acc.. And when i have exceeded usage,  they will charge it by Mbyte.. hence usually when i realized (they sent sms when the account is emptied) .. usually is too late..

But now, i think alditalk throttle your surfing speed after exceed surfing volume.

This is a different story.

What i experienced yesterday was, i just banked 5 euro into aldi talk and purchased 3,99 plan.. and when i look back into acc balance.. it is 0.00 euro straight away .. it is Impossible for me to finish 1 euro via surfing (just to do online 5 euro banking using alditalk app).

On 1/4/2022, 3:40:20, the.frollein said:

I have been with AldiTalk for yonks, i.e. probably about 15 years. Never have I ever had any problems, and no, I highly doubt "the workers... stolen the small money". <_<

Do what @LukeSkywalker said, and get in touch with Aldi about your problem. No one on here is going to be able to help you, particularly as your explanations are far from clear. 

@LukeSkywalker Yes, i emailed them yesterday regarding this aspect, and today, they replied simply didn't answer my question !

I was pissed yerterday (because i have had experienced this before with alditalk too and there is no way for me to do anything .  Hence i wrote like this.

Hallo
Ich habe heute morgen SMS von alditalk erhalten: "Ihr Guthaben betragt weniger als 1 euro. fur die weitere Nutzung ist ausreichend Guthaben notwendig."
Ich habe sofort mit der Alditalk-App 5 Euro über meine Bank aufgeladen. (Ich habe den Kontoauszug von der Bank bei mir, 5 Euro abgezogen). Warum diesemal bekomme ich keine SMS von alditalk erhalten ? Normalerweise sendet alditalk immer Bestätigungs-SMS das 5 Euro von meiner Bank erhalten hat !!
Ich habe über die alditalk-App eine Internetflatrate 3,99 gebuchtet.
Warum zeigt Alditalk dass ich 0 Euro übrig habe?
wo sind die restlichen 1,01 euro? gefressen werden ??

Warte auf deinen Antwortbrief .
MfG

Sehr geehrter ALDI TALK Kunde,

für Ihre Rufnummer 015xxxxxxxxxx wurde die Tarifoption Internet Flatrate S gebucht und der Optionspreis von Ihrem Bankkonto eingezogen. Wie gewünscht haben Sie hierfür eine Rechnung erhalten, die Sie in Ihrer ALDI TALK App oder im Kundenportal unter www.meinalditalk.de einsehen und herunterladen können. Freundliche Grüße
Ihr ALDI TALK Team

Unsere Kontaktmöglichkeiten:
E-Mail: alditalk@eplus.de
www.alditalk.de
Postanschrift:
E-Plus Service GmbH,
E-Plus-Straße 1, 40472 Düsseldorf
Sitz: Düsseldorf (AG Düsseldorf, HRB 74152)
Geschäftsführung: Markus Haas, Valentina Daiber, Nicole Gerhardt, Alfons Lösing, Wolfgang Metze, Mallik Rao, Markus Rolle.

Bitte antworten Sie nicht auf diese E-Mail.

Is there where consumer can file complain so that it escalate the issue so that they will have to explain to me where the bits of credit went to ?

It is not that 1 euro is a big deal, but it consistently doing like this .. don't know how many people suffer the same thing without knowing what to do or where can do anything to such a big company, it is this that get me mad!!

Where in alditalk portal i can download the Rechnung ? i was in the  alditalk account.. i didn't see anywhere i can download the rechnung..

I only saw huge 0 euro in my account. ..

Did you check your settings ? Data roaming, mobile data, background activity by apps ? Check your whatsapp settings for wifi only downloads.

Sounds like something is going on in the background.

If you go to Konto - Daten - Kontoübersicht you should be able to see something. Like usage etc.

I'm not losing any credits on Aldi-Talk. After they started making it a requirement to load up every 3 months it's just accumulating because I don't use it much.

It is possible that your phone was using data before your Flatrate kicked in.

This may be a stupid question but have you checked in your bank account that €5 was actually taken out?

This:

""für Ihre Rufnummer 015xxxxxxxxxx wurde die Tarifoption Internet Flatrate S gebucht und der Optionspreis von Ihrem Bankkonto eingezogen"

sounds like Aldi took the €3.99 from your bank account by direct debit. They might never have received the €5 you tried to pay via the app. Hence you didn't get the confirmatory sms.

Just a thought :)

On 1/5/2022, 8:58:47, Prosie said:

This may be a stupid question but have you checked in your bank account that €5 was actually taken out?

Just a thought :)

Yes, i have check and even did a print shot that it draws 5 euro from bank. Anyway, Aldi draw a minimum of 5 euro.. because the prepaid value is 5 euro min..

On 1/5/2022, 6:44:22, optimista said:

Did you check your settings ? Data roaming, mobile data, background activity by apps ? Check your whatsapp settings for wifi only downloads.

Sounds like something is going on in the background.

Ya, i hope it is due to some apk drawing tremendous amount of data that i hollowed up the the remaining 1.01 euro in no time..   because when i questioned aldi, they never reply me directly.. their reply is like has got nothing to do with your question.

Most likely aldi deploy telephony and customer service service from India or some 3rd world country which they simply answer anyhow according to written script prepared by aldi..  cheap labour.

Total non sequitur. A technique. It's known as a fob-off. How to get rid of difficult client.

1 minute ago, optimista said:

Total non sequitur. A technique. It's known as a fob-off.

Sorry, dont understand what you meant. .. Your msg is too "high level " for me.

It's not an accident they answer you this way. It could be intentional.

20 hours ago, optimista said:

It's not an accident they answer you this way. It could be intentional.

I see.. bad business model