Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What happened to KitKat in 2021?

6 posts in this topic

I'm obviously not up to date, but this got me curious.

Last time I checked place was supposed to be closed due to eviction, then it turned to vaccination center and I stopped following. Today I saw some pictures from 2021 from which it seems that it's thriving again. What happened? How did it come back to life again?

Second thing, are such parties even allowed? And by this I don't mean nudity and public coetus. I mean everyone crowding without mask indoor, dancing, etc. How did they find a workaround in the face of statutory, night-life-slaughtering, covid regulations of last 2 years? Meanwhile other places during summer required to wear a mask even outisde.

When I originally read the thread title, I became all indignant that Nestle (remember the Mondelēz Toblerone scandal?) had moved the goalposts for one my favourite chocolate bars that I can remember since childhood. <_<

Die KitKat Schokoriegel - der ideale knusprige Pausensnack

On closer inspection, with the aid of @El Jeffo's graphic, umm... graphic, and having reread the OP, I quickly realised I was on the wrong wavelength and 40 years too old for this thread.

Off to find my pipe and slippers and mention "I can remember when it were all trees 'round here" to anyone who'll listen.

But if you're ca. 40 years too old ,

you'd remember the alternative version of their advert:

"Have a break, have a Kwik-Krap"

Ey lad, trees everywhere...

17 hours ago, overdriven said:

I'm obviously not up to date, but this got me curious.

Last time I checked place was supposed to be closed due to eviction, then it turned to vaccination center and I stopped following. Today I saw some pictures from 2021 from which it seems that it's thriving again. What happened? How did it come back to life again?

Second thing, are such parties even allowed? And by this I don't mean nudity and public coetus. I mean everyone crowding without mask indoor, dancing, etc. How did they find a workaround in the face of statutory, night-life-slaughtering, covid regulations of last 2 years? Meanwhile other places during summer required to wear a mask even outisde.

It went online for a bit as far as I know.

Just check out their website. All the information is there.