After work meet up for those who only think of their selfs!

157 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, paulyg said:

Not really stupid when vaccination was supposed to be the way out of this situation.

Everyone who likes it or not has followed the basic rules for two years now and where are we?

Alive.

3 minutes ago, murphaph said:

Alive.

Including myself, my wife, my children, my parents and my parents in law who have all had the virus during the last year and none of the mentioned have spent more than 3 days in bed with the illness, considerably less than a propper flu. 

So what is your point?

At least the stupid rules signed me off for two weeks! 

Biergarten, record shopping and trips to the mountains!

If you not well, stay home! If you feel good go to work if you are needed!

16 minutes ago, paulyg said:

At least the stupid rules signed me off for two weeks! 

Biergarten, record shopping and trips to the mountains!

When you should have been in quarantine???

I thought the action in China where isolation breakers were accused  of spreading the virus and were humiliated in a parade through the streets was awful, now I'm not so sure.

14 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

When you should have been in quarantine???

I thought the action in China where isolation breakers were accused  of spreading the virus and were humiliated in a parade through the streets was awful, now I'm not so sure.

Like I said in a previous quote there is no science behind quarantine; Delta 14 days, Omiwhatever is certainly less. Why when it is said to be more infectious?

38 minutes ago, paulyg said:

Like I said in a previous quote there is no science behind quarantine; Delta 14 days, Omiwhatever is certainly less. Why when it is said to be more infectious?

So you broke the law?

3 hours ago, paulyg said:

How do you know you had caught / were exposed to omicron and not to delta?

5 hours ago, paulyg said:

Including myself, my wife, my children, my parents and my parents in law who have all had the virus during the last year and none of the mentioned have spent more than 3 days in bed with the illness, considerably less than a propper flu. 

So what is your point?

Dead millions in third world countries will disagree with you if they could post it here. Shame on you being so insensitive 

8 hours ago, paulyg said:

So what is your point?

9 hours ago, paulyg said:

Remind me not to visit. 

9 hours ago, paulyg said:

So what is your point?

Yes your family was only lightly sick for a couple of days because they were all vaccinated.  You were unvaccinated and spent several days in the ICU.  Some doctors and nurses risked their lives to keep you alive and you come out of the woods and lie about it and promote to ignore all the rules.  Nice.

11 hours ago, paulyg said:

So what is your point?

Again typical anti-vaxx mantra, its no worse than flu.

Well let me tell you I have had many bouts of proper  flu over the years and have never once spent more than half a day in bed even on the one time when it turned to pneumonia (the doctor had me get up and sent me into the innenstadt for an x-ray on that occasion). So for me 3 days in bed sounds very serious

Yeah I can't remember ever being properly confined to bed for 3 days to be honest. That's pretty damn sick, especially when you end up in ICU, draining resources and possibly causing others to not get the care they need.

"Pauly" also doesn't seem to understand that wearing masks reduces the viral load you get hit with if/when you are infected and this can and does lead to a less severe illness. But anti-vaxx Covidiots don't understand shades of grey, only black and white. They are childish simpletons.

13 hours ago, paulyg said:

FFP2 masks, 3g if you need to  work or use the tram, face masks all day for children at school

Wearing a mask is not exactly difficult. Why is 3g a problem? Surely it is common sense that if there is a transmissible disease out there which is not always visible, basic precautionary measures are useful? Face masks for kids - mine have been absolutely pro wearing them - who wouldn't want to protect their classmates' grannies, or their pregnant teacher? My kids are human beings with the ability to empathise with others and act accordingly, not some kind of special snowflake which considers its needs are paramount above all others.

I do not think I personally would suffer particularly if I got Covid, but it is quite possible that in the period between me getting it, developing sufficient viral load to be shedding it, and then showing symptoms myself, without rules and precautions, a considerable number of old and vulnerable people would be affected, and some of them might expire 5, 10, 15 years earlier than otherwise. This is sad, on the whole they are nice people who have done great stuff and continue to add value to life around them.

If thinking-for-your-self means being a selfish arse, then how sad that you all turn up to advertise this.

However, you are a quarantine breaker, so presumably you really don't give a toss about literally knowingly spreading your viral load. That's chilling. If you actually met someone who you had infected and who suffered long term as a result, would that change anything?

29 minutes ago, kiplette said:

not some kind of special snowflake which considers its needs are paramount above all others.

Not the kid's fault. The parents influence them that way. 

Sick.

16 hours ago, jeba said:

How do you know you had caught / were exposed to omicron and not to delta?

Thought the same but my wife who recently tested positive was told by the doctor that it was Delta.

15 hours ago, jubinjohn said:

Dead millions in third world countries will disagree with you if they could post it here. Shame on you being so insensitive 

Really? My wife's parents spend their retired life travelling India, Africa and Asia because they had enough of all the rules and have a good time laughing with the locals at the Draconian rules in the west. 

Maybe talk to real people rather than informing yourself by whatever TV you appear to be influenced by.

1 minute ago, paulyg said:

Maybe talk to real people rather than informing yourself by whatever TV you appear to be influenced by.

Yes let´s talk to those millions of dead people you know the ones he specifically mentioned when saying  "Dead millions in third world countries will disagree with you if they could post it here"

Fucking bellend.

13 hours ago, murphaph said:

Remind me not to visit. 

After your idiotic and offensive posts, you certainly wouldn't be welcome!

And as stated, we have all had mild illnesses from the virus but are all now genießen. 

So with all your posts I can say yet again... What is your point?