After work meet up for those who only think of their selfs!

157 posts in this topic

On 16/12/2021, 02:22:57, Elljay said:

OK, so you also have a problem with the quote system here.

Being able or unable to use a quote function is surely less important than dealing with this awful pandemic we are living through.

You read about events you have no interest in attending but only to correct some mundane shit. 

You should ask the Irish bloke if his mother can lend you the dildo she stole from me at the demo!

Yes, it is, Luke! It's the DILDO thread! Dealing in ludicrous dimensions online!👍

On 16/12/2021, 00:01:59, Elljay said:

In a pandemic, they gather -close together- in their thousands. They also tie up 400 police officers, who probably had better things to do. Well done.

To be fair here, other protests have been around since the pandemic began- eg Black Lives Matter, Yellow Vests in France , solidarity for violence against women etc. All good causes, no doubt , but bringing people close to each other physically. 

So is it ok for SOME groups to protest ideologically but not for others? Or is it the ideology which counts in determining whether a person thinks people coming together in the streets is ok or not? Methinks that is often the case.

2 hours ago, paulyg said:

Yes, actually I do. Is that a crime?

Just a tip - get rid of pretending to be a Brit on your profile. Be German or whatever. Be what you are.

On 16/12/2021, 14:48:03, murphaph said:

...and his dildo!

Hahaha! Seems you have a fascination with dildos!

Actually the top selling sex toy in the world so I do not see your Problem if I was there with one, even though your mum stole it!

Some bigger problems for you in life I think...

8 minutes ago, john g. said:

Just a tip - get rid of pretending to be a Brit on your profile. Be German or whatever. Be what you are.

No tip needed, I have both a British and German passport but having grown up in England i put British on my TT profile as i thought it was easier to meet people on an expat Forum being from somewhere else other than Germany.

6 minutes ago, murphaph said:

Definitely not the full Schilling anyway.

Brilliant! That's what your mum said when the batteries were running low in the battery powered dildo! She's a theif!!

Why are they called "free thinkers" when they despite their use of the word to deride their opposition follow the same party line like sheep?

1 hour ago, Keleth said:

Why are they called "free thinkers" ...?

Because their brains are thought-free

47 minutes ago, Dembo said:

What makes them radioactive? If you were peddling cheap tat to idiots it'd be just that: cheap tat. Weird. 

The manufacturer claims the products emit "negative irons" so I would guess to avoid being subject to false product description they needed it  to have some form of energy emission but it looks like the Netherlands at least don't think much of it. The quote is a google translation from the original Dutch version shown in the link. Want to bet the products  weren't cheap, you can only laugh!:D

The 10 consumer products examined contain radioactive substances. As a result, they continuously emit ionizing radiation. The wearer is exposed to this, which can have adverse effects on health. Therefore, these consumer products containing radioactive substances are prohibited by law.

https://www.autoriteitnvs.nl/actueel/nieuws/2021/12/16/heeft-u-een-quantum-pendant-anti-5g-hanger-of-negatief-ionen-sieraad-of-slaapmasker-leg-deze-veilig-weg

@john g.No, it's not right for some to gather. I've been watching idiots on Swedish television tonight. There is a charity event going on, "Musikhjälpen" i.e the Music help. They are broadcasting aroung the clock from a small studio set up in a town square. People wish for songs to be played and pay for them , and the money  goes this year to stop child labour. OK, fine, but people are gathering at the square - not a mask in sight - and they are dancing and and hugging each other. Lovely,  if it wasn't for covid.

On 12/17/2021, 9:15:00, john g. said:

So is it ok for SOME groups to protest ideologically but not for others? Or is it the ideology which counts

It's the ideology, or would you let nazis protest and organize? A democracy has to be smart enough to defend itself against those who would destroy it. At a certain point, you do have to say that some have gone too far. If you endanger the lives of others, that is too far. 

Q killed christmas. 

On 18/12/2021, 21:46:20, Elljay said:

@john g.No, it's not right for some to gather. I've been watching idiots on Swedish television tonight. There is a charity event going on, "Musikhjälpen" i.e the Music help. They are broadcasting aroung the clock from a small studio set up in a town square. People wish for songs to be played and pay for them , and the money  goes this year to stop child labour. OK, fine, but people are gathering at the square - not a mask in sight - and they are dancing and and hugging each other. Lovely,  if it wasn't for covid.

Sweden, where there were no mask mandates and no lockdowns? Inspite of that, the published Covid deaths have been some of the lowest reported in the western world.