which supplement brand to buy in germany

52 posts in this topic

It is in the middle of so called pandemic (actually just flu that spread , if treated early, not many will need hospitalization).

After getting advice from doctors , i want to purchase vit c, vit d3, vit k2 and zink supplement.

The brand available online is too many, so much that i don't know which to purchase.

Some brand is supercheap and super good review on all product check website.. that made me feel it is not right.. the brand : gloryfeel is one of it.. i have reasonable doubt that the review were "bought" just like those review on amazon... a lot of them were "bought".

In this era of fake news and fake info.. anything need to be suspected.. rather safe than sorry.

Anybody uses some supplement brand that is of good price and the value ? that can recommend me ? 

I would like to purchase zink supplement, vit D3, Vit K2 . I would like to purchase supplement with single ingredient. I don't want mixed supplement (such with c+zink...etc).

Thanks.

One time I bought vitamins from Pure Encapsulations.  I brought the bottle back with me to the U.S. when I moved and then I realized the company is apparently from the U.S. If you can find them, I believe they are good vitamins. I don't remember how much I paid, though.

Why not healthy nutrition, like tons of fruit'n veg and little fat salt sugar, instead of supplements?

Did your doctor recommended daily dosages? A pharmacist can also advise and sell suitable products. 

I’m also wary of many supplement online reviews. If I buy any supplements, I usually check out which brands are available from DM.  You may not necessarily be able to buy all of your requirements as single vitamins/minerals. Main brands Mivolis (own brand), Tetasept, Doppel Herz, Abtei etc. 

https://www.dm.de/search?query=d3&searchType=product

13 hours ago, Gambatte said:

Why not healthy nutrition, like tons of fruit'n veg and little fat salt sugar, instead of supplements?

I know.. but how to get tons of fruit and veg in dead winter ? no sun = no vit d (oral diet of vit d is not enough during flu pandemic)

vit c still manageable with lemon and fruits.. and leafy green.

vit k2 (mk7) ....main source : natto.. expensive to buy.. and hard to come by. .need to make myself.. hard to achieve

zink... must buy... because need higher dosage amid flu (pandemic).

11 hours ago, emkay said:

Did your doctor recommended daily dosages? A pharmacist can also advise and sell suitable products. 

I’m also wary of many supplement online reviews. If I buy any supplements, I usually check out which brands are available from DM.  You may not necessarily be able to buy all of your requirements as single vitamins/minerals. Main brands Mivolis (own brand), Tetasept, Doppel Herz, Abtei etc. 

I am my own doctor.. my dosage is safe.. recommended by good doctor.. I don't need those doctors who recommend vaccination is good..  Anyway, the doctor who recommeded me the good dosage is vaccinated and got covid himself.. hence he learnt from mistake by NO longer relying on vaccine, but rather increase natural immunity by those supplement , which has proven by him works very good !!

We must learn to take back control of our own health.. pay the afford to read and understand professional studies on those supplement.. DON'T rely only doctor.. because a lot of them are parroting only what taught by big pharma

11 hours ago, emkay said:

what do you meant by (mivolis (own brand )) ?? you meant other brand are not own brand ? same producer but different brand (to confuse buyers ) ?

I need to purchase vit D3 (high dosage)

Vit K2 (MK7) 100mcg

zink (high dosage)

It is more control able for me to have those supplement "alone" (not mixed with other vit...)

https://www.shop-apotheke.com/arzneimittel/10794202/allcura-vitamin-k2-tropfen.htm?campaign=priceC/connexity/10794202/CBP/16393275915363173395110070301008005&expa=con&cnxclid=16393275915363173395110070301008005

allcura Vitamin K2 (MK7)Tropfen

For example, this brand sold online is something i never heard.. no idea is good or bad supplement..  i won't definately buy something from unknown location or from china without moderation from western country.

7 hours ago, andrew_ysk said:

I know.. but how to get tons of fruit and veg in dead winter ? no sun = no vit d

Sorry, no offense intended but I really don't understand this.

Every grocery store sells tons of good healthy cheap tasty fruit and veg all time of the year.

Here my fav, in order:

veg: tomatoes (in summer: fresh ones for salads, all year: 'fresh' ones for oven bake veg, or tin ones for pizza and pasta, no human eat more tomatoes than me), spinach, broccoli

fruit: apples, pears, kaki, berries (out of season frozen ones)

At the Dr I'm often told: "if everybody had your lifestyle we Dr would be jobless"

Come on Man, Dont you see that all these vitamin supps are made by big pharma companies or their children companies out of wedlock.  They decide the procedure, for eg , if you want to take calcium there are plenty of configuration s starting from cheap calcium carbonate to calcium oxalate. One is cheap, safe but not bio available to many. Latter is expensive and bio available but can be less safe. 

So to satisfy your ideologies you either need to manufacture them yourself or you follow Gambatte s advice.  

13 hours ago, Gambatte said:

Sorry, no offense intended but I really don't understand this.

Every grocery store sells tons of good healthy cheap tasty fruit and veg all time of the year.

Here my fav, in order:

veg: tomatoes (in summer: fresh ones for salads, all year: 'fresh' ones for oven bake veg, or tin ones for pizza and pasta, no human eat more tomatoes than me), spinach, broccoli

fruit: apples, pears, kaki, berries (out of season frozen ones)

At the Dr I'm often told: "if everybody had your lifestyle we Dr would be jobless"

Haha.. Your life style is truly good.

I grow my own tomato, vege  but sadly my fruit tree does not produce much fruit/ eaten by bird/ sting by detestable insect.

I don't like to but tomato fr store, because  i heard tomatoes are a lot of them Gene engineered..  I can't tell which is which , hence i rather don't buy it.  Another reason is the chemical spray that is on the veggies and fruits...  i live near Ackerland, i saw tractor spray stuff in evening .. something stink a lot.. irritating nose, surely not manure because it smells not organic. I know what manure smell like (i grew up in farmland).

And after the spray, the vegetables grew like BOOSTER shot.. it grew at tremendous speed... even my vege that were planted earlier can't out compete with those booster vege..  it is surely nothing healthy in my humble opinion. lol

One time the concrete road to the Ackerland was spilt with buckets of small chemical fertilizer... it smells very strong.. (very irritating smell) , it is nothing like those chemical fertilizer sold in nursery ... maybe those farmer uses super strong chemical fertilizer mix.. maybe even fertilizer with pesticide of fungicide...   I scooped a small bucket of it thinking hmm.. i can keep some for seedling .. but later i felt guilty conscious of using these kind of land polluting and un natural fertilizer.  (i choose to do compost and use cow pellets as fertilizer)

But now is dead winter.. i can't grow.. hence i eat frozen vege that i made during abundant of harvest..

Hence i am force to take supplement.. i do have a lot of frozen grape, frozen black berries and frozen black currant in fridge.. but i don't like freezing cold food in freezing cold winter.. even so, i have no idea how much of those berries i take will sufficient to have the high dosage as recommended by the doctors..

11 hours ago, optimista said:

Just flu that needs treating early ?

Here we go again. :unsure:

why ?  i do take the covid thing as flu .. but i do prevention with supplement instead of taking medicine..

9 hours ago, jubinjohn said:

Come on Man, Dont you see that all these vitamin supps are made by big pharma companies or their children companies out of wedlock.  They decide the procedure, for eg , if you want to take calcium there are plenty of configuration s starting from cheap calcium carbonate to calcium oxalate. One is cheap, safe but not bio available to many. Latter is expensive and bio available but can be less safe. 

So to satisfy your ideologies you either need to manufacture them yourself or you follow Gambatte s advice.  

big pharma won't earn much money from supplement.. they earn money from making vaccine and remdesivir.. ...

As i said, i would gladly follow Gambatte way of lifestyle (i am doing that myself in summer), but i can't achieve the high dosage as recommended by good doctor who know vaxx is of no use..  it is our immunity that ward of covid more effectively.. as i said.. it is just like flu virus..  but with potential deadly consequence if not take proper steps to deal with it.

Further more, there is no SUN in winter, I can't get Vit D3 in winter.

3rdly, I can't measure if those berries and fruit and vege i ate satisfy the high dosage requirement for such a hash "flu" pandemic..

9 hours ago, jubinjohn said:

Btw, even i don't take calcium in supplement form .. But isn't it if i just soak my freshly left over egg shell in apple vinegar, i can make soluble calcium supplement that is totally bio available to myself ?
I were thinking, i measure the weight of the dried egg shell, then soaked the shells in vinegar for a few days.. .then filter it out for consumption after diluted. And i weight the remaining egg shell that remains after vinegar soak... and find out the weight difference... Then i will know how much calcium that is left in the vinegar... and i just do some math, to know how much calcium i have in a tbsp of vinegar solution.. (so that i won't over dose on calcium or undertake)
is that good way to do calcium ? 

Or cheese, butter etc. I wonder if many of us with a good mixed diet may be getting TOO MUCH of certain vitamins, minerals etc.

Wonder? Should I worry?

@andrew_ysk

Go to the nearest library

Ask for a book about balanced diets

Hold it in your hand

Sit

Read

Learn

If the suggested food is not to your liking, try a different recipe.

Demeter shops sell food with proven / tested lower levels of fertilizer.

The staff there will also inform you if there is a collective nearby where you can get fresh farm produce.