Attest vs Hausrecht

58 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2021, 12:54:06, Maaxxx said:

[longwinded whine about having to wear a mask in the store.]

Is it true that Hausrecht gives employees the right to force me to leave the store despite the Coronaschutzverordnung clause and the Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz (Behinderung clauses)?

Yes. Deal with it.

On 20.11.2021, 21:01:56, Maaxxx said:

Did you read my post?
I do not think that I am exempt. Where did you get it? The doctor told me that it constitutes a danger to my health and I must not wear a mask more than 10 minutes before we can arrange an OP.

so, you are so severely ill, that wearing a mask for more than 10 minutes could kill you - and yet you want to walk around without protection in a furniture store where you could easily catch COVID-19 ? 

Reading through this long thread, though, I do get the feeling that you could have a real handicap (of the mental kind) that might eventually result in a Behindertenausweis for you. I have no idea, how long the process takes - and I really hope the pandemic is over before you get that "unmasked shopper pass". 

I can;t believe some of the replies here. Are people that brainwashed? The guy has an issue with wearing a mask. This does NOT mean that he will infect anyone with covid or other shit like that. It just means that he would get sick from wearing a mask. In this case, why should he be discriminated against? If he is such a danger to society (my goodness, he does not wear a mask so run away from him!), then ask him to get tested more often. 

If masks would be so effective, we wouldn't have twice the number of infected that we have had last year, and that with a vaccine! They clearly don't work. I like how we are supposed to wear masks in parking spaces outside, but the smokers, who are the sickest and have the most germs due to the fact that they smoke, they can take out their masks just fine. Sorry... i forgot, this is an intelligent virus, it does not affect people when they smoke. 

This hysteria has reached such proportions that it is no longer about protecting people. If it would be, this dude would be left alone not wearing a mask, because wearing one would hurt him. It is about dumbing people down. Control, brainwash, stupidity. 

If you are that scared of getting covid, then just stay home. Shut yourself in your house forever. Why do you even bother to go out? You could get covid and die. You could get covid from a child not wearing a mask, from touching your money, from a pet which does not wear a mask. And don't believe all that bull about having an immune system that actually needs to be confronted with germs, that is pure nonsense. 

That reminds me that joke about replacing childrens' school desks with lunch room tables that way they can remove their masks during lessons.

4 hours ago, Proton Anna said:

If masks would be so effective, we wouldn't have twice the number of infected that we have had last year, and that with a vaccine! They clearly don't work.

FFP2/FFP3 masks do work IF worn correctly and whenever the virus is around. That´s a big part of the reason why virologists and tech staff dealing with viruses professionally aren´t catching viruses all the time. Of course, if you only use a piece of cloth hanging around your chin and taking it off to eat etc. you don´t need to be surprised if you contract the virus.

4 hours ago, Proton Anna said:

And don't believe all that bull about having an immune system that actually needs to be confronted with germs, that is pure nonsense. 

Have you already applied for a Nobel price for finding this apple of knowledge?

You don't have to wear a mask.

You also don't have to have a driving licence.

Just if you don't, there are things you should not do, otherwise you put others in danger.

8 hours ago, Proton Anna said:

If you are that scared of getting covid, then just stay home. Shut yourself in your house forever.

This is not the applicable law. The applicable law is that either you wear a mask or stay home.

The same laws apply in all Canadian provinces AFAIK, some of them had strict lockdowns recently. 

That's true, you're suppose to wear your mask in the parking lot in front of the store, too. Has been that way for months.

On 11/20/2021, 10:18:15, Tap said:

Twice recently, I've forgotten my mask. The second time was at the petrol station.

off topic, but why oh why can't we just pay at the pump.  It's 2021.  The technology has been around for decades...

1 minute ago, DoubleDTown said:

off topic, but why oh why can't we just pay at the pump.  It's 2021.  The technology has been around for decades...

I often pay at the pump.

Because they want you to come in the shop and buy some overpriced item. They don't make much money from selling fuel.

We never see pay at the pump options.

There are apps for paying at the pump. I use ryd. But it's a patchy network at best. You need to match a suitable petrol station with a suitable app.

13 minutes ago, theGman said:

There are apps for paying at the pump. I use ryd. But it's a patchy network at best. You need to match a suitable petrol station with a suitable app.

Prolly easier to just go inside, especially with the current weather.

29 minutes ago, theGman said:

didn't there used to be a sign on the pump meaning "no mobile phones" ?

EDIT
there still is...

16 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Prolly easier to just go inside, especially with the current weather.

Well, it depends. My nearest petrol station is also the cheapest around, and it happens to support ryd. So I set up a ryd account. Now all I do is, whilst filling up, open the app, put in the pump number and click ok. That's it, I drive off seconds after I finish filling.

16 hours ago, HH_Sailor said:

didn't there used to be a sign on the pump meaning "no mobile phones" ?

EDIT
there still is...

Meh, as far as I know that's more or less bollox.