Need a lawyer

64 posts in this topic

Poor sod.

He is married. There isn't a no-contact order against him.

There was an argument, he was ordered not to use social media, he and his wife did continue to do so, and the police became aware and have wasted time and resources on this non-event. The order to not use social media has been quashed in the meantime.

And this is where our tax pennies go.

The alternative version, of the man stalking his ex-wife, was supposition from optimista, and stunningly successful in confusing most of the readers of this thread.

1 hour ago, MadAxeMurderer said:

2 hours ago, Chelski said:

4 hours ago, fraufruit said:

4 hours ago, RedMidge said:

Good heavens. You want to ignore Chelski, Fraufruit, RedMidge et MOI???

The creatures giving you good advice. You are a very silly boy.

BTW I also identify as autistic. I thought we lot liked straight logic.

17 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I've already told you twice.

37 minutes ago, kiplette said:

Poor so

He is married. There isn't a no-contact order against him.

There was an argument, he was ordered not to use social media, he and his wife did continue to do so, and the police became aware and have wasted time and resources on this non-event. The order to not use social media has been quashed in the meantime.

And this is where our tax pennies go.

The alternative version, of the man stalking his ex-wife, was supposition from optimista, and stunningly successful in confusing most of the readers of this thread.

1 hour ago, MadAxeMurderer said:

Extraditions per year are counted in double digits. You have to be an Assange, or a serial killer to get extradited.

Just being a priest who'd buggered a few tens of boys won't get you extradited.

Sorry (or pleased) to burst your bubble, but you are just not worth extraditing. 

That said, if that the courts told you to not contact your ex-wife, then leave her the fuck alone.

Oh for fuck sake. THERE WAS NEVER A NO CONTACT ORDER OR EVEN AN EX WIFE. ONLY AN OBNOXIOUS TWAT CALLED OPTIMISTA

2 hours ago, Chelski said:

So... having read through the usual TT bollox from the usual snarks, and the usual self justification from the OP, is it as simple as:

1. UK court order bans OP from contacting ex-wife.

2. OP contacts ex-wife and breaks UK court order.

3. UK court issue arrest warrant for OP.

Correct?

@Taffyhereford: If so, you need to speak to a lawyer. Not a bunch of drunken air heads on a forum. The law is the law and follows the due process of law. It's very black and white. If a bunch of German cops decide to break down your door at 4am in the future to arrest you they'll just be following their instructions. It's nothing personal against you and your mitigating arguments won't matter one jot. 

Speak to a lawyer.

And from my personal experience any German lawyer knows all about the criminal code. They have to learn it all at Uni and then they decide where to specialse when they qualify. But they know it all.

Speak to a lawyer.

4 hours ago, fraufruit said:
17 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

5 hours ago, RedMidge said:

There's a really bizarre bug on this forum using an android device.

Each reply seems to be filled in with snippets of other people's posts.

I've tried deleting them and clearing the cache.

Doesn't seem to work.

I was only trying to ignore the twat Optimista (who I suspect was deliberately trolling. Not making false suppositions as I can't believe anyone is really that thick)

Anyway thanks for the advice etc.

And kiplette has it exact! Despite the fact Optimista was deliberately steering the thread..

I've had a lot of helpful replies. I've posted a question to that lawyer webpage and will set up a lawyer beforehand. Just so I'm not unprepared for any eventuality.

Is it true extraditions are rare? I should think that's true in Cyprus (no extradition treaty with Europe) but not Germany.

Not saying you're wrong. But I would be shocked if it's really that low.

From my research. Germany won't extradite unless it's also an offence in Germany.

Also if the person is a German citizen. They won't extradite to a non European (meaning Britain) however it doesn't apply to me as I'm still British.

Btw I can't remember if I replied to this earlier. But I came here in August 2020 therefore I have my permanent residency card as my rights to remain are protected .

18 minutes ago, Taffyhereford said:

There's a really bizarre bug on this forum using an android device.

Each reply seems to be filled in with snippets of other people's posts.

I've tried deleting them and clearing the cache.

Doesn't seem to work.

Clearing the cache should work but if not, there's another way to get rid of them.  Write something above and below the quotes you want to delete.  Select a portion of your text below and then drag your selection to include the quotes and your text above.  Then hit backspace and voila it's gone.  Works for me anyway.

22 minutes ago, Taffyhereford said:

Is it true extraditions are rare? I should think that's true in Cyprus (no extradition treaty with Europe) but not Germany.

Not saying you're wrong. But I would be shocked if it's really that low.

They definitely would not extradite a German citizen for a UK arrest warrant, see https://se-legal.de/extradition-between-germany-and-the-uk-post-brexit/?lang=en and as you said, they don't seem to extradite people who've committed an offense which is not a crime in Germany.  IMO to get this warrant out of your hair, you should talk to a UK lawyer on how to make it go away.  If unsuccessful with that, you can talk to a German lawyer on what you can do here.

So what is your offense? 

You have committed an unnamed crime in the UK for which there is a UK arrest warrant.

And it involves social media. 

If you want advice stop being so bloody vague. 

All I can say is if you go back to the UK you will probably be arrested. Because there's an arrest warrant. Is there an arrest warrant for you in the UK???

It would have to be a splendidly terrible crime, or you would have to be really high profile like Assange, or Polack for the complex, expensive machinery of extradition to grind into action.

How many people have you killed and why did you kill them?

58 minutes ago, MadAxeMurderer said:

If you want advice stop being so bloody vague. 

On 16/11/2021, 14:44:29, optimista said:

Blimey, this is promising. 

Looking forward to more details though.:ph34r:

Was that road rage ?? 

Hope the OP found the ignore button. 

Seems like a good time to leave.

Farewell.

10 hours ago, fraufruit said:
10 hours ago, Taffyhereford said:

How do I ignore.

So you know she's learned to ignore *you*. Now she just needs to transfer that knowledge.

I think these misunderstandings happen when you want to be so secretive but you can't stand people poking at you and then you release information bit by bit.  People try to make something with the available information and you get offended.   Either do not say anything, or say what happened or tell a sanitized version of the story that still makes sense.

This is what I understand now:

- There was a legal problem involving a business transaction (in the UK)

- A UK court decided you were not allowed to use social media

- You used social media to communicate with your wife

- There is now a warrant because you did not follow what the court told you to do

- In the mean time you are allowed to use social media again, but the warrant stayed. 

P.S., Sorry if I offended you in a previous post.

11 hours ago, Taffyhereford said:

But I came here in August 2020 therefore I have my permanent residency card as my rights to remain are protected .

Since you only came here in 2020 you are covered by the Withdrawal Agreement, however, you DO NOT have permanent residency.

Thanks for the tip. I managed to clear the quotes.

No the offence was malicious communications (abuse to anyone including a sales rep is a malicious communication offense in the UK ) 

Aggravating circumstances were the fact I have had some turbulent history with the police. 

The reason I had the court order quashed was because the officer rather tactlessly said a reasonable adjustment to my diagnosis should be the removal of my internet access

( he was referring to a stipulation in the equality act that refers to making adjustments. But omitted the Claus that the reasonable adjustments should not be negative in another words a reasonable adjustment to someone with Tourettes for example shouldn't man they're fired. Maybe just given another job other than dealing with customers)

I didn't want to discuss it. Because I was only looking for where I can find a lawyer and if I'm eligible for aid (low income because of a mini job due to the need to care for a 1 year old baby)

And I suspected if I discussed the offence which actually led to the order. It would detract from my mission simply to find a lawyer or answers relating to aid.

Maybe it's true that if I weren't vague, suspicions wouldn't be aroused. However my experience with trolls since using the internet for 25 years. Is that they need very little incentive.

Is it right about permanent residency? I thought the card was called a permanent residency card? I know it has to be renewed with a new passport. But that's only procedural?

I have to say taffyhereford, I understand that you don't want to tell us what you did and I support that but, but, I am really, really, really curious what it is. Not because I want to know what it is (specifically), but because I am curious to know what is a crime in the UK but no here.

As you say in your post above (or at least allude to), the more details you give the fewer suspicions are aroused and the more specific he advice will be. On the other hand, if you give specifics some people will judge you on it and de-rail the thread  (although that can also happen with the suspicions).

On 18/11/2021, 14:38:26, Taffyhereford said:

the offence was malicious communications

This seems enough - there may well be differences between the laws here and there in the details.

On 11/18/2021, 2:38:26, Taffyhereford said:

No the offence was malicious communications (abuse to anyone including a sales rep is a malicious communication offense in the UK )

2 hours ago, kiplette said:

This seems enough - there may well be differences between the laws here and there in the details.

I agree, that's enough for us to know.

On 19/11/2021, 21:43:12, kiplette said:

But isn’t there some similar law here in Germany? I mean you can go to the police and file a report for name calling here, which, incidentally, the OP keeps using against optimista. 

I also skimmed the thread, so maybe I missed something. 🙈

If I *could* involve the police for name calling on this forum, easily a dozen current and former  TT members with different functions would be in the hot seat. :D

(I know it's possible to do that in real life, though.)

11 minutes ago, Metall said:

If I *could* involve the police for name calling on this forum, easily a dozen current and former  TT members with different functions would be in the hot seat. :D

(I know it's possible to do that in real life, though.)

Yeah, I think it can be done, but I’m not a lawyer. 

I think most of us agree that that law is pretty dumb in certain situations. But I can see why he was now charged with something similar with his wife or ex-wife or whatever she is. 

Well no, I think it's a total farce. 

He is now in trouble simply because he was using social media whilst the ban was in place, for totally normal communication with his wife, and said ban has since been overturned.

No doubt the initial exchange was nasty, and he seems to have made it worse by antagonising the police, but the ban has been overturned, the communication has been ordinary, and wasting time and money on going after him is serving no purpose. I can't see anything to suggest the original difficult exchange had anything to do with her. 

His supposition is that he is being chased because he has won a civil case against the police? for the ban having been imposed in the first place and now they are going after him. Which IMO is not good use of tax pennies.

The stuff about stalking and ex-wives was all incorrect supposition from optimista, which this thread would have been better off without. Sad there has been no apology forthcoming - those were some nasty details she made up and everyone has latched on to.