Early medical treatment when Covid-19 is diagnosed

156 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

My understanding is that Remdesivir has only been used as an emergency treatment in hospital so hardly an early treatment. Invermectin  does not work so as mentioned above your best bet is to get vaccinated.

Here is an early treatment protocol, including ivermectin but also other elements. This is all backed up by studies.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

20 minutes ago, theGman said:

The UK has so far attributed 9 deaths to the vaccine.

The UK recorded 943 deaths from covid...just last week. Including two under the age of 14.

As far as i can tell, the 943 is anyone who died and tested positive for Covid. So that’s not the same as died from Covid. 

The vaccine deaths are on the other hand underreported. This is not something new, there is research showing vaccine related adverse reactions are underreported. 

Anecdotally, there are many reports of doctors being unwilling to record an adverse reaction from the vaccine.

Clearly you take a risk either way, vaccinated or unvaccinated. It’s impossible to get a perfect comparison of risks. So I think it’s reasonable for each person to do what they see as best for themselves, factoring in what their doctor says and so on.

The vaccine deaths are on the other hand underreported. This is not something new, there is research showing vaccine related adverse reactions are underreported. 

Research showing reactions are underreported? There is a logic problem in this statement. If research can tally adverse reactions, they are, by definition, reported. 

Try again. Surely someone will follow you off the cliff of Qs choosing. 

On 23.11.2021, 06:47:33, bramble said:

Last night I saw a couple of people interviewed in hospital, who were just recovering from Covid. They were very rueful that they had previously refused the vaccine and when asked why, they said, they hadn't wanted any foreign matter in their system. I'm flummoxed. Every time you swallow a pill (the instruction leaflets include a long list of side effects, which are possible) you are intaking foreign matter. Where's the logic?

We are very lucky to have no chronic ailments or need to take pills outside of the occasional headache or post-surgery, a 🎁 we don’t take for granted.  But I hear faulty logic here. As my DaF Lehrerin is fond of saying, „Corona ist eine andere Nummer“.  🤦‍♀️  Extreme circumstances mean reevaluating business as usual.  So we just got our first ever flu shots, shingles vaccines, and Covid jabs.  Boosters are set up.  I grew up with hurricanes.  We always knew Lady Katrina was comin’.  We just didn’t know when she‘d be arrivin‘.  

47 minutes ago, vulturesquadron said:

Anecdotally, there are many reports of doctors being unwilling to record an adverse reaction from the vaccine.

Portugal recently provided full statistics for vaccination. Out of 16 millions doses, there were a few thousands of reactions. Around 3500 cases, if I remember correctly. Vast majority were minor.

Of those, around 90 people died, although not all completely correlated with the vaccine intake. They were all above 75.

So 90 out of 16.000.000. Several order of magnitude safer than getting the virus. Bear in mind that in January there were 1000 deaths per day due to Corona virus.

Over 18.000 died in Portugal so far. So vaccine fatalities were at most 0.5% of the vaccine casulaties. So you are 200x more likely to die from the virus than from the vaccine. In reality it's even better, because around 3000 people were saved by the vaccines since April.

I look at it this way.

It looks like the chances of getting seriously ill form the virus are higher without the vaccination. I fully support anyone willing to put their money where their mouth is. Go out, see what happens, meet with other people who do not think covid is a problem. The rest of us will wait and see how it goes. 

Same with alternate treatments, resourceful people will get hold of the stuff and try it if they so wish.

1 hour ago, vulturesquadron said:

Go ahead, continue with your nonsense until the end. 

Why doctors are afraid to record vaccine deaths? The explanation should include something about 5G, Bill Gates, and Jewish Masons. 

EU-wide statistics: vaccines reduce the death toll. Antivaxx countries have the most COVID deaths. 

FE6IfKLXEAEEWZH.jpg.2e1c4ceff92e6f011022

7 hours ago, HH_Sailor said:

The sorry rest...

Darwin was right...but unfortunaltely this lot pass it on too...

6 doctors out of 900 got the virus. This could easily have happened if everyone was vaccinated - or do the vaccinated not catch it or pass it on ?  Just sayin.

Some folk are obviously too painfully fucking stupid to understand even a colourful graph.

The vaccines are highly, highly effective at doing exactly what they were developed to do: Prevent serious illness and death.

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

Yes.  Highly,  highly effective for a few months at least.  I agree. 

Yer good point,let´s not fucking bother at all then.

So much better to just let people die than having to vaccinate them yearly.

Despite all these thousands of new cases every day you still can´t manage to get it I suppose?

10 hours ago, vulturesquadron said:

To try to get a true assessment of the risks you have to factor in more than just the likelihood of being hospitalised comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated, e.g. risk of adverse reaction from the vaccine, age of person, underlying health conditions etc.

Yay it´s another "fat people die from Covid" poster.

9 hours ago, Jonny said:

Yes.  Highly,  highly effective for a few months at least.

Which is why in Cyprus your "safe pass" will expire if you haven´t had a booster within 7 months after your second jab. Why is it not like that in Germany?

11 hours ago, murphaph said:

The vaccines are highly, highly effective at doing exactly what they were developed to do: Prevent serious illness and death.

Where do you get from that they weren´t developed to prevent even mild cases?

2 hours ago, jeba said:

Where do you get from that they weren´t developed to prevent even mild cases?

" John P. Moore, professor of microbiology and immunology at Weill Cornell Medical College, told Newsweek: "Almost all vaccines work by preventing symptomatic or serious disease. Complete protection against infection is generally quite rare. "

2 hours ago, jeba said:

Which is why in Cyprus your "safe pass" will expire if you haven´t had a booster within 7 months after your second jab. Why is it not like that in Germany?

So, at the moment the vaccine pass here is valid 12 months.  But they are considering shortening this.  And this rule has not yet come into effect in Cyprus, from mid December?

12 hours ago, Jonny said:

Yes.  Highly,  highly effective for a few months at least.  I agree. 

So why don't you get the jab then?

619f3aad49bf3_Screenshotfrom2021-11-2508

Source