Early medical treatment when Covid-19 is diagnosed

156 posts in this topic

On 13/11/2021, 22:53:47, popotla said:

It is by now well known that efficacious early treatment for Covid-19 is available. Are there medical practicioners in Berlin or elsewhere in Germany who are offering this?

Here is a list of doctors internationally who apparently prescribe Ivermectin. Nobody from Germany listed, but perhaps you would have luck with one of the other EU based doctors?

https://www.exstnc.com/

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Can you prove that I'm not immune?

Then Ivermectin is working.. thank you that you cleared that up.

LET ME EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM IN BIG LETTERS.

IF YOU´RE IMMUNE AS YOU CLAIM THEN THE IVERMECTIN PLAYED ABSOLUTELY NO PART IN YOU NOT GETTING COVID.

IF THE IVERMECTIN STOPPED YOU GETTING COVID THEN YOU CANNOT BE IMMUNE.

SO WHICH ONE OF YOUR "FACTS"  IS THE CORRECT ONE?

YOU CANNOT BE IMMUNE BUT CLAIM DRUGS YOU TOOK STOPPED YOU GETTING THE DISEASE.

DO YOU AT LEAST UNDERSTAND THAT?

1 hour ago, HEM said:

The last thing I would want when in hospital (& I spent a week in hospital not so many weeks ago) is some journalist getting in the way of the medical staff looking after me.

Also the last thing the medical staff want is some know-it-all journalist interferring with their work (or even rest period).

A few years ago we had a film crew down from head office just to make some internal training film.You would not believe how often those fuckers got in the way despite them being people from our company who our bosses could control so I`d hate to think how much a bunch of journos who know absolutely nothing about how an ICU etc works would get in the way.

It might still be a good idea to teach the public about what it means to be a on a ventilator or ECMO long term, how long it takes to fully recover (IF you do) when you´re released from an ICU and how long it takes. It might make a few antivaxxers think again. Most people don´t have any idea of what it means. I´m under the impression many think it´s a matter of a few weeks until all is like it used to be.

Last night I saw a couple of people interviewed in hospital, who were just recovering from Covid. They were very rueful that they had previously refused the vaccine and when asked why, they said, they hadn't wanted any foreign matter in their system. I'm flummoxed. Every time you swallow a pill (the instruction leaflets include a long list of side effects, which are possible) you are intaking foreign matter. Where's the logic?

The doctor also showed the various medication needed to help these people on the way to recovery. On the table were about 17 different drugs to be administered daily. 

54 minutes ago, bramble said:

Last night I saw a couple of people interviewed in hospital, who were just recovering from Covid. They were very rueful that they had previously refused the vaccine and when asked why, they said, they hadn't wanted any foreign matter in their system. I'm flummoxed. Every time you swallow a pill (the instruction leaflets include a long list of side effects, which are possible) you are intaking foreign matter. Where's the logic? 

Stolen from Facebook:

Da ich mir jeden Tag Texte von „Ungeimpften“ durchlesen muss, hier mal etwas Passendes zum Thema „geimpft sein“

🦠 Ich bin geimpft und nein, ich weiß nicht, was drin ist - weder in diesem Impfstoff noch in denen, die ich als Kind bekam, noch in Big Mac oder Hot Dogs.

Ich weiß auch nicht, was in Ibuprofen oder anderen Medikamenten ist, es heilt nur meine Schmerzen.
Ich kenne nicht jede Zutat in meiner Seife, meinem Shampoo oder meinem Deodorant.
Ich kenne die langfristige Wirkung der Mobilfunknutzung nicht, weiß nicht, ob das Essen, das ich im Restaurant gegessen habe, von sauberen Händen zubereitet wurde oder ob meine Kleidung, Vorhänge, Sportgetränke zu gefährlich sind.
Kurz gesagt...
Es gibt vieles, was ich nicht weiß und auch nie wissen werde.

Aber eines weiß ich: Das Leben ist kurz, sehr kurz und ich möchte trotzdem etwas anderes tun, als einfach in meinem Zuhause ′′eingesperrt ′′ zu sein. Ich möchte immer noch Menschen ohne Angst umarmen.

Als Kind und als Erwachsener bin ich gegen Kinderlähmung geimpft worden und gegen ganz viele andere Krankheiten; Meine Eltern und ich haben der Wissenschaft vertraut und mussten nie an einer der Krankheiten - gegen die ich geimpft wurde - leiden oder sie übertragen… Ich sag’s ja nur.

Ich bin geimpft, nicht um der Regierung zu gefallen, sondern um:
* Nicht an Covid-19 zu sterben
* Um die Scheiße möglichst nicht zu verbreiten
* Um meine Lieben zu umarmen
*Um nicht unnötige PCR-oder Antigentests machen zu müssen, um in ein Restaurant zu gehen, Urlaub zu machen und viele andere Dinge, die kommen werden…
* Mein Leben zu leben
* Damit Covid-19 eine alte Erinnerung bleibt
* Um uns zu schützen 🦠

8 hours ago, Keleth said:

LET ME EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM IN BIG LETTERS.

IF YOU´RE IMMUNE AS YOU CLAIM THEN THE IVERMECTIN PLAYED ABSOLUTELY NO PART IN YOU NOT GETTING COVID.

IF THE IVERMECTIN STOPPED YOU GETTING COVID THEN YOU CANNOT BE IMMUNE.

SO WHICH ONE OF YOUR "FACTS"  IS THE CORRECT ONE?

YOU CANNOT BE IMMUNE BUT CLAIM DRUGS YOU TOOK STOPPED YOU GETTING THE DISEASE.

DO YOU AT LEAST UNDERSTAND THAT?

Hey, don't short-circuit his head :D

He's probably putting his tin hat as we speak! There goes years of therapy down the drain...

11 hours ago, vulturesquadron said:

Here is a list of doctors internationally who apparently prescribe Ivermectin. Nobody from Germany listed, but perhaps you would have luck with one of the other EU based doctors?

https://www.exstnc.com/

Just one quack doctor from Israel. An American:

Capture.JPG.ad1d12a020dceef2b2b10680b910

My wife is highly suspicious of doctors who got their education outside of Israel. Technically, one needs to validate the license here and pass the exam, but apparently, the system does not work as it should. Well, good to know there is an international list of fake doctors, thank you very much for this. 

7 hours ago, yourkeau said:

My wife is highly suspicious of doctors who got their education outside of Israel. 

like in Johns Hopkins University?

Hi Everyone, 

Since January 2020 I have been following the development of the COVID-19 treatment.

Currently there is a lawsuit by Prof Dr. Paul Merrick against the hospital where he works.  He is being blocked from prescribing Invermectin and other cheap drugs used on millions of people for many years that has saved many of his COVID-19 patients.  Now he is being forced to prescribe Remdesivir which costs about $3,000 and 4 of the treated patients have died.

This is the treatment I want if get COVID-19 but how do I find a doctor to prescribe it? I live in Bansin on the Usedom .

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

15 hours ago, catjones said:

like in Johns Hopkins University?

I doubt there are any JHU or Harvard alumni here. And even if they exist definitely not working as family doctors giving prescriptions for quack medicines. 

This particular quack doctor graduated from Tufts University School of Medicine and then an internship at Hartford Hospital Medical Center.

10 hours ago, Beachwoman said:

This is the treatment I want if get COVID-19 but how do I find a doctor to prescribe it? I live in Bansin on the Usedom .

The bottom line is that should you get Covid and fall ill enough to require a treatment like Remdesivir then you will be very likely in a position (unconscious  on a ventilator in an icu) where a request for an alternative is not possible let alone find some quack who would prescribe Invermectin!

The usual way to refuse treatment or only accept certain medications is by using a "Patientenverfügung".

This legal document would need to be written showing that you don't want to be revived (=DNR), no ventilators to be used

and that using private means, you want to be flown to a remote island whose laws allow the administering of  

non (German) approved drugs by people without (German) approved training.

Of course, all costs taken care of by yourself - not your KK

He is being blocked from prescribing Invermectin and other cheap drugs used on millions of people for many years that has saved many of his COVID-19 patients.

He didn't save them, they didn't die from Covid. Many people don't die from it. Good chances they were vaccinated.

Seven doctors contract Covid after

attending Florida anti-vaccine summit

Doctors tested positive or developed symptoms ‘within days’ of conference at which alternative treatments were discussed

Seven anti-vaccine doctors fell sick after gathering earlier this month for a Florida “summit” at which alternative treatments for Covid-19 were discussed.

The 71-year-old cardiologist and staunch anti-vaccine advocate contracted Covid-19 two days later, according to the head event organizer, Dr John Littell.

Littell, an Ocala family physician, also told the Daily Beast six other doctors among 800 to 900 participants at the event also tested positive or developed Covid-19 symptoms “within days of the conference”.

The sorry rest...

Darwin was right...but unfortunaltely this lot pass it on too...

2 hours ago, keith2011 said:

The bottom line is that should you get Covid and fall ill enough to require a treatment like Remdesivir then you will be very likely in a position (unconscious  on a ventilator in an icu) where a request for an alternative is not possible let alone find some quack who would prescribe Invermectin!

Early treatment to, if possible, stay out of hospital would be best. That applies to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

1 minute ago, vulturesquadron said:

Early treatment to, if possible, stay out of hospital would be best. That applies to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

But you contradict yourself: recent figures show that the unvaccinated are 14 times more likely to be hospitalized with covid-19 than the vaccinated. So if you really want to stay out of the hospital, get your fucking shots.

4 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

But you contradict yourself: recent figures show that the unvaccinated are 14 times more likely to be hospitalized with covid-19 than the vaccinated. So if you really want to stay out of the hospital, get your fucking shots.

To try to get a true assessment of the risks you have to factor in more than just the likelihood of being hospitalised comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated, e.g. risk of adverse reaction from the vaccine, age of person, underlying health conditions etc.

The point I was trying to make is that early treatment is something to consider, particularly when hospitals are under pressure. As far as I can tell, there is very little attention paid to early treatment in Germany. The official guidance of self isolating, resting, drinking lots of water, washing hands and so on is fine, but not enough I think.

33 minutes ago, vulturesquadron said:

My understanding is that Remdesivir has only been used as an emergency treatment in hospital so hardly an early treatment. Invermectin  does not work so as mentioned above your best bet is to get vaccinated.

22 minutes ago, vulturesquadron said:

To try to get a true assessment of the risks you have to factor in more than just the likelihood of being hospitalised comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated, e.g. risk of adverse reaction from the vaccine, age of person, underlying health conditions etc.

The UK has so far attributed 9 deaths to the vaccine.

The UK recorded 943 deaths from covid...just last week. Including two under the age of 14.