Early medical treatment when Covid-19 is diagnosed

156 posts in this topic

Actually the best way to get the idiots to stop taking horse dewormer is to have a company that makes a (known, successful) covid vaccination rename it under their name.

32 minutes ago, mako1 said:

Actually the best way to get the idiots to stop taking horse dewormer is to have a company that makes a (known, successful) covid vaccination rename it under their name.

Are you sure about that? I would guess they will continue to take the pure horsedewormer whilst saying that the Pfizer medication is the same thing but with 5G enabled chips included.:rolleyes:

Of course I won't use a treatment worth $700 when I use something worth $15.

And yes, ivermectin works.
I was quarantined on 3 November until 15.11, after direct contact at work with a double vaccinated but positively tested person, for 30 minutes.

Today is the 21st and still negative.

In 2 years I was in direct contact with 2 positive tested persons and I am still negative.

That's says all.

@Mr.Bear did you have that test to see if you have antibodies? It would be interesting to know how that came out.

Good that you didn't catch it. 

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

That only says that you didn't get infected. Nothing more.

8807aki9dx081.jpg.af27b8e31472da213b5a27

6 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Where is Dessa when you need her? Btw: why has she been so quiet lately?

9 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I was quarantined on 3 November until 15.11, after direct contact at work with a double vaccinated but positively tested person, for 30 minutes.

In 2 years I was in direct contact with 2 positive tested persons and I am still negative.

That's says all.

The wife had a really bad cold a couple of weeks ago,one of those that´s more the flu than a cold very debilitating etc.

Because my knees been hurting again I´ve been popping quite a few ibuprofen.

2 weeks later I´ve still not got the cold despite being in the same room/bed etc so therefore my conclusion is that ibuprofen is the cure to the common cold that we´ve been searching for all these years.

In all seriousness we had another case at work last week with someone I work with (unvaccinated because he´s young and healthy etc ;) ) and I still haven´t got corona.He is apparently doing ok except for immense joint pain.

Hey maybe the vaccine works.

On 17/11/2021, 19:31:22, yourkeau said:

Please go ahead what is the antivax position on this not yet approved drug: yes or no?

You´re missing the basic core of most antivax arguments.

They´re worried about the long term effects so they want long term testing to go ahead until they feel safe with it.

What they don´t seem to mention is that they´re happy for other people to have new drugs tested on them they just don´t want to be the testers themselves.

I equate these people to those people who are happy to get their countries involved in a war as long as they themselves don´t have to serve on the front.

9 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Like I said.:rolleyes:

There is no argument  against faith!

2 hours ago, Keleth said:

That's says all.

I love those blatantly flawed, "that say's it all" comments. The OP's is up there with Vim Fuego's (Ade Edmonson): "I could play Stairway To Heaven when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot."

12 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

That's says all.

Sorry bored waiting to go to work and just thought more about some of the bollocks you post.

You in the other thread stated you were immune to Corona because you had been in contact with people who had it so therefore you must be immune.

Now you state you were in contact with people (the same 2 people you were in other thread in contact with) and you took ivermectin which saved your life (well you stated you saved someone's life by giving them ivermectin so the same counts for you).

So basically which of these statements is the correct one and which one is absolute bollocks?

Me?

I´m guessing they´re both absolute bollocks but I`ll give you the benefit of the doubt on one of them.

On 17/11/2021, 19:58:03, john g. said:

Because fraufruit is an intelligent person and knows I'm not a troll!

But many times you do a damn good impression of one.

Seriously though how fucking stupid a question is "why are journalists being refused entry to hospitals".

You were either trolling or you are just incredibly fucking stupid.

4 hours ago, Keleth said:

You´re missing the basic core of most antivax arguments.

They´re worried about the long term effects so they want long term testing to go ahead until they feel safe with it.

What they don´t seem to mention is that they´re happy for other people to have new drugs tested on them they just don´t want to be the testers themselves.

I equate these people to those people who are happy to get their countries involved in a war as long as they themselves don´t have to serve on the front.

Pandemic is a war, and anti-vaxxers understand it much better than us. 

They do not care about any long-term effects, they want stupid people to take over the government so that they ban science and put all doctors in jail. 

Sounds like a conspiracy theory? Well, it is. This is the new fascism, but this time doctors and scientists are chosen for Jews. We still have time to stop them. 

21 hours ago, kiplette said:

@Mr.Bear did you have that test to see if you have antibodies? It would be interesting to know how that came out.

Good that you didn't catch it. 

I did an antibody test on 27.09, after a month from my first positive contact, was negative.

I will do another one in January, but i'm 99.99% sure that will be also negative.

At the moment I am tested at work 2 times per week, still negative.

10 hours ago, Keleth said:

Sorry bored waiting to go to work and just thought more about some of the bollocks you post.

You in the other thread stated you were immune to Corona because you had been in contact with people who had it so therefore you must be immune.

Now you state you were in contact with people (the same 2 people you were in other thread in contact with) and you took ivermectin which saved your life (well you stated you saved someone's life by giving them ivermectin so the same counts for you).

So basically which of these statements is the correct one and which one is absolute bollocks?

Me?

I´m guessing they´re both absolute bollocks but I`ll give you the benefit of the doubt on one of them.

Can you prove that I'm not immune?

Then Ivermectin is working.. thank you that you cleared that up.

47 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Then Ivermectin is working.. thank you that you cleared that up.

There is a Twitter group "Conservative self owns".

This thread is called "Early medical treatment when Covid-19 is diagnosed". Thank you for confirming you were diagnosed with COVID-19.

11 hours ago, Keleth said:

But many times you do a damn good impression of one.

Seriously though how fucking stupid a question is "why are journalists being refused entry to hospitals".

You were either trolling or you are just incredibly fucking stupid.

I'm just stupid!😂

The last thing I would want when in hospital (& I spent a week in hospital not so many weeks ago) is some journalist getting in the way of the medical staff looking after me.

Also the last thing the medical staff want is some know-it-all journalist interferring with their work (or even rest period).