Only in America

728 posts in this topic

Minnesota GOP accidentally made edibles legal because they voted for a bill they did not read. love it. now they have asked the Dems to roll back the decision! 

On 02/07/2022, 20:25:54, tor said:

A proposal by Texas State educators to call slavery 'involuntary relocation' was struck down state Board of Education... thank god... they will be back...

History used to be written by the victors. Now by idiots.

George III, 1775 'When the unhappy and deluded Multitude, against whom this Force will be directed shall become sensible of their Error, I shall be ready to receive the Misled with Tenderness and Mercy." Happy 4th of July bitches :)

Thanks to our tousled haired gormless leader, mission accomplished.

I cringed with embarrassent for him the other day when he asked if was jackets off, then should they all take their clothes off and show their pecs... completely off the radar. This is a statesman ?? His question never got answered. They deviated... was the conversation afterwards equally productive I wonder.

58 minutes ago, optimista said:

I cringed with embarrassent for him the other day when he asked if was jackets off, then should they all take their clothes off and show their pecs... completely off the radar. This is a statesman ?? His question never got answered. They deviated... was the conversation afterwards equally productive I wonder.

I mean it was obviously a poke at Putin.  But I guess everyone gets nervous these days if he mentions getting naked.

Fuenfling's 5-year-old daughter starts school in six weeks. We talked about it on Sunday, but skated around the GOP elephant in the room - how her parents feel about her safety. That was a day before the Highland Park massacre.
62c5de16bfa3e_AugieandEstherBirthdaypres

Welcome back on any thread, kath! ( short form of kathdonn or katheliz!)❤️😂👍