table tennis (ping pong) play dates

2 posts in this topic

Hey! Is there anyone interested in meeting up and playing table tennis (ping pong) on Saturdays? I am a medium-advanced table tennis player and live in the Schwabing area. I have two rackets at home so I always have one spare one to lend out. Ideally we could form a small group of 2-6 where we take turns so everyone can play against each other. There are a few locations where we can go. I cannot guarantee we wont need to wait in line as we all know ping pong tables are well sough-after esp over the weekends. The main purpose of this thread is simply to bring people who want to have some chill out time playing ping pong together. If you are interested, please give me a shout here. I will try to arrange something. Cheers

Hi @LauraMocha

Thanks for starting a thread on Table Tennis. I was exactly searching for it and found your post. I am also interested to play TT and live in Truderign area. 

Do you know any clubs where we can book a table and just play? Couple of weeks ago I was in ESV Halle (Hermann Weinhauser Straße 7)  and there every Thursday there are around 12 TT Tables where people can just go and play. I am also fine to play on Saturday or Sunday (late evenings).