Reply to Divorcing with a small child, hubby wants to leave DE and have him every 3 months

By PandaMunich,
It will be shared custody, but you as the mother will get the Aufenthaltsbestimmungsrecht, i.e. you get to decide in which location the child lives. I don't see the judge allowing the child to travel outside Germany until he/she is at least 10, and even then only for holidays, i.e. up to 2 weeks.   Please read:
business articles guides new business opportunities guides finance deposit guides money making art guides loan deposits guides make your home good guides income outcome issue guides medicine drugs guides marken money trends guides self roof repairing guides market online guides secure guides skin tools guides wedding jewellery guides newspaper for magazine guides geo places guides business design guides Car and Jips guides production business guides ladies cosmetics sector guides sport and fat burn guides vat insurance price guides fitness program guides furniture at home guides which insurance firms guides new devoloping technology guides healthy nutrition guides dress up/a> company income guides insurance and life guides dream home guides create new business guides individual loan form guides cooking ingredients guides which firms is good guides choosing most efficient business guides comment on goods guides technology business guides secret of business guides company redirects guides credits in business guides guide for business guides cheap insurance tips guides selling abroad guides protein diets guides improve your home guides security importance guides