3G in Restaurants?

3,809 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, PandaMunich said:

I'm also not enamoured of your frequent use of the "f" word. 

You're a Brit, you know it's impolite and has no place in a civilised discussion.

1.I don´t give a fuck basically.

2.I only have civilised discussions with civilised people and Jonny is not one of them.

Just in case you´re wondering why I consider Jonny uncivilised...

On 13/01/2022, 12:09:28, Jonny said:

Yes Fraufruit.  Stay indoors.  Avoid restaurants.  Stay terrified. 

Although I don´t know FF from Adam it hits close to home as the wife is in the same boat,that is not something you say to someone you know has had cancer and has a compromised immune system.

So please lecture me on your speciality but not on how I talk to people like Jonny,if it upsets you that much report me.

17 minutes ago, kiwiKN said:

Oops, sorry I didn't mean to break the rules. Now I know that without lots of previous posts on here you are not allowed to post on here I'll ... maybe go and reread Catch 22.

No hard feelings! Basically, some people on here have had a go at Eric... because he had hardly posted on here for years until recently! So, similar to you. Nothing personal!

I've been posting for donkey's years and people often have a go at me! Such is life and we live with it!👍

23 minutes ago, Eric7 said:

That's not how the bots work, according to those special people in the know - apparently, the bots take over inactive accounts and use them to spread disinformation.

Personally, I don't really see why anyone would target Toytown but I'm probably just naive.

I was based in Dettingen at the end of '91/start of '92... if you know it.

21 minutes ago, john g. said:

More sarcasm!😂

https://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/profile/317195-kiwikn/

You post a lot on here!😂

1 hour ago, Eric7 said:
25 minutes ago, Eric7 said:

That's not how the bots work, according to those special people in the know - apparently, the bots take over inactive accounts and use them to spread disinformation.

Personally, I don't really see why anyone would target Toytown but I'm probably just naive.

I was based in Dettingen at the end of '91/start of '92... if you know it.

Dettingen , yes I know it, can't say I go there very often tho. Most summers see us visiting the strand at Walhaussen a few times or to catch the boat to Überlingen.

'91/'92 I was working in Al Qurrayt then half way between Urfa and Adiyaman so I don't think we would have run into each other.

Quite why we need bots to spread mis-information when we have anti-vac'ser and Trump supporters tho is beyond me.

I'd tell you I'm not a bot but then that's just what a bot would say isn't it.

Have fun if you ever re-visit our wonderful region.

19 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

I was right near there last week visiting someone.  It’s as charming as ever.  The Bodensee is a nice place to be.  😃

It's one of our favourite places.

7 minutes ago, john g. said:

No hard feelings! Basically, some people on here have had a go at Eric... because he had hardly posted on here for years until recently! So, similar to you. Nothing personal!

33 minutes ago, john g. said:

More sarcasm!😂

https://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/profile/317195-kiwikn/

You post a lot on here!😂

2 hours ago, Eric7 said:

Mate I couldn't make stuff like this up if I tried all year! Lets see, because Eric didn't post a lot people had a go at him (I agree that is really not nice), anyway, so you thought that because I hadn't posted a lot on here you'd have a go at me, brilliant, I love it " Difficile est saturam non scribere " Many thanks for the chuckle.

kiwi! I am only ( a bit ) going after you cos England have just lost their fifth wicket against the West Indies! My projection!😂

Passive aggressive or whatever!😂

15 minutes ago, kiwiKN said:

Have fun if you ever re-visit our wonderful region.

It was a regular destination until this nonsense all started, I reckon I've been there at least 30 times since then.

Looking forward to coming back!

John g. Cool dude, no sweat. I am sitting here laughing my tits off (as you english types might say). If I'd known these forums could provide such halarious fun entertainment I'd have started posting years ago.

Good luck with the cricket - tho I hope you know it's all just a part of Hackar's conspiracy and the Krikkit Wars.

I wish I had tits, kiwi😂 ( Please note: I have posted over 35,000 times on this forum and , until now , NEVER mentioned my tits. This is a coming out post!😂..)

Male boobs no longer. I am basically degenerating. I used to be a nine stone weakling. Now, I'm afraid , I am probably an eight stone weakling! ( Deliberately mentioning stone to confuse American folk on here!😂)

Erm, a relevant update:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/56549268

You can't get the staff... have to do it all by myself.

The world is unfair!😀

@PandaMunich thanks for trying to answer my question.  Apologies for my fellow Brit @Keleth. He seems to get angrier and angrier these days.  I don't think there's a conspiracy about the PCR tests but since there's places with 2G I'm wondering how you can get classed as Genesen after you've had covid if you can't get a PCR test. 

I am terrified of apps, Eric🥕

I wanted to buy 3 carrots on a Sunday, Eric , and an app appeared. All I want is simplicity.

Like this:

You know, sort of .. when the West Indies have lost a wicket.

I think the app is the BBC or some modern thing I don't pay into. Will ask my daughter- she understands modern stuff!

9 minutes ago, john g. said:

I wanted to buy 3 carrots on a Sunday, Eric , and an app appeared. All I want is simplicity.

Like this:

I think the app is the BBC or some modern thing I don't pay into. Will ask my daughter- she understands modern stuff!

Just click on the link John. It's not an app, just a web page.

1 hour ago, Keleth said:

1.I don´t give a fuck basically.

2.I only have civilised discussions with civilised people and Jonny is not one of them.

Just in case you´re wondering why I consider Jonny uncivilised...

Although I don´t know FF from Adam it hits close to home as the wife is in the same boat,that is not something you say to someone you know has had cancer and has a compromised immune system.

So please lecture me on your speciality but not on how I talk to people like Jonny,if it upsets you that much report me.

1. Ok

2. How about if you knew somebody who has had cancer ( as a woman ) and compromised immune system and worried about the Impfungen ? Fascist terrorist anti- vaccs or simply a non- civilised person? Or some nuances around?

8 hours ago, john g. said:

2. How about if you knew somebody who has had cancer ( as a woman ) and compromised immune system and worried about the Impfungen ? Fascist terrorist anti- vaccs or simply a non- civilised person? Or some nuances around?

Well, I´m married to one for a start.

Of course, she was incredibly hesitant about getting the vaccine at first but she decided the fact that if she did catch Corona there was a very good chance it would be the end of her as it attacks the lungs and they´re what cancer fucked up on her the most. She decided the risks of catching the disease far outweighed the risks of the vaccine, and after going through chemo etc she puts trust in health care professionals, and now she has had 3 vaccinations.

I´ll do it in list form for you...

1. I´ve stated many times I´m against impfflicht.

2. I have no problem if someone doesn´t want to get vaccinated there are many who have genuine concerns about it.

3. 3G is the way to go unless the impfung guarantees protection.At the end of the day we all have to live together and we need a compromise and 3G is that.

4. If someone does not want to be vaccinated that is a personal choice, however, I do have a problem when those same people try to convince others not to get the vaccine, often using scare tactics and talking complete bollocks.

5. I´ve not called anyone in this thread a terrorist and in fact stated the habit of calling them plague rats is bang out of order.To me Yorkeau is no different from Jonny just that he´s on the "other side".The rhetoric of both of them leads down dark paths and no I´m not trying to Godwin the thread.The only time I would find calling an anti-vaxxer a terrorist is if they had corona and decided to go out and mingle with people even then it´s a very harsh word that evokes very strong emotions in people.

6. If you´ve read the exchange I´ve had with Eric7 over the past couple of pages you´ll see that it is possible to have a civilised discussion with an anti-vaxxer as long as both sides are civilised people.

7. I`ve called some of them fucking stupid because some of them are.

8. I wouldn´t tell your hypothetical woman to risk catching corona because in the past people relied on natural immunity and not pharmaceuticals which is basically what Jonny is now espousing, I also wouldn´t tell her to go out and mingle and continue being terrified.

This pandemic has shown glaringly how divided we as a people are. This is not about protecting you or I or even 90% of the people in this world it is about protecting the other 10%. That some people are willing to let others die or suffer just so they can keep their supposed freedoms absolutely flabbergasts me.

That people are willing to maybe transfer a disease to others because it´s such a fucking hardship to stick a mask on or have a test is unbelievable.

That anyone can think that at-risk people should spend the rest of their lives isolated just so the others can keep their freedoms because it´s too inconvenient to wear a mask is also unbelievable.

We keep hearing of their freedoms being taken away, please someone explain what freedoms have been taken away.How is having to wear a mask or take a test taking away your freedom.

Wearing a mask or taking a test is not robbing someone of their freedoms it´s asking them to commit an act of basic human decency.Sadly that appears to be too much for some people.

Is there anywhere I can nominate you as UN ambassador to Toytown?;)

8 hours ago, john g. said:

Like this:

This is a very good site if you have an interest in cricket in general not just keeping up with the Test scores etc.

Cricket365 - Love the game as much as we do