3G in Restaurants?

3,554 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, kiplette said:

And how are you, Gman? 

All good here thanks. I've been symptom free the whole time, so tomorrow will be my last day of quarantine. It's been shit being stuck in the bedroom, not able to see the wife and kid, but it could be worse. A week I'll be happy to forget and leave behind me.

2 hours ago, theGman said:

FYI, quarantine is now 10 days from the first appearance of symptoms. you can shorten this to 7 days if you test yourself on day 7 (and are 2 days symptom free).

Munich rules here.

I also have Omicron and, with the new rules, that makes no difference to the length of quarantine.

Yes, I saw that, but I’m still confused. My symptoms are now subsiding as of today (showed up on the 8th). I still have a little cough and sniffle. I just took my PCR yesterday and it was positive. Do I just ignore what the Gesundheitsamt sent me? It was dated the 12th and said quarantine until the 24th. They want a negative test result as does my job. I have the at-home tests, but does that count? I didn’t want to waste them just yet since I tested positive yesterday. From the letter I got, it says they need a negative PCR. Can I just use an antigen? So many questions. 

I filled out the form they sent me online, but someone called me today and then they couldn’t answer if I need to fill out the written form and said they would call me back. 

40 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:

Yes, I saw that, but I’m still confused. My symptoms are now subsiding as of today (showed up on the 8th). I still have a little cough and sniffle. I just took my PCR yesterday and it was positive. Do I just ignore what the Gesundheitsamt sent me? It was dated the 12th and said quarantine until the 24th. They want a negative test result as does my job. I have the at-home tests, but does that count? I didn’t want to waste them just yet since I tested positive yesterday. From the letter I got, it says they need a negative PCR. Can I just use an antigen? So many questions. 

I filled out the form they sent me online, but someone called me today and then they couldn’t answer if I need to fill out the written form and said they would call me back. 

Below is what I received from the Gesundheitsamt two days ago. It reflects the changes that went into effect 2 days ago. Once you are 48hrs without symptoms, then you can get a test. This can be done earliest on day 7. If this is negative, then quarantine is over at the end of that day. The test does not have to be a PCR, it can be an antigen test (schnelltest). In fact, they recommend an antigen test (it's cheaper and easier). But it does have to be an official one, not an at home test. The result of which, you have to upload online (www.muenchen.de/ipentlassung). Day 0 is either the day your symptoms start or, if you have no symptoms, the day of your PCR test.

The original document they sent me (and I assume the one you also received) did indeed have in bold, at the top, that I have to quarantine until Jan 22nd. But, if you keep reading, it explains the exceptions to this. This is German bureaucracy in its full glory. It's a 15 page document. The one they later send you in the post (the post!!) is even more pages. It's complicated as fuck. Quite frankly, it's ridiculous that they are sending this out to everybody. They should be sending out a one page document, with bullet points in green and red. They cannot expect the average person to understand it all. So much so, that in the 3 times that I have spoken to someone from the Gesundheitsamt this week, each told me something different. They were completely clueless. I had to explain the rules to each one of them. Welcome to Germany.

You do not need to fill out the written form if you have filled it out online already. That is written somewhere in one of the documents. Unfortunately, you cannot rely on someone from the Gesundheitsamt to know this.

If you have symptoms starting on the 8th, then tomorrow (15th) is your day 7 already. So, once you are 48hrs symptom free, you can go and get a test and, as long as it is negative, upload it and you are free at the end of that day. But obviously this is all up to you. Quarantine for however long you feel comfortable with.

Glad you are starting to feel better. Take it easy.

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Sie wurden positiv auf SARS CoV-2 (Corona) getestet und befinden sich derzeit in häuslicher Isolierung. Mit der am 12. Januar 2022 in Kraft getretenen aktualisierten Allgemeinverfügung zum Vollzug des Infektionsschutzgesetzes verändern sich auch die Voraussetzungen für die Beendigung Ihrer häuslichen Isolation.

Reguläres Ende der Isolierung

Die Dauer der häuslichen Isolierung verkürzt sich auf zehn Tage nach Symptombeginn. Sollten bei Ihnen keine Krankheitszeichen aufgetreten sein, beträgt der Quarantänezeitraum zehn Tage ab dem Datum Ihres positiven Tests. Dafür müssen Sie am Tag 9 und 10 Ihrer Isolierung symptomfrei gewesen sein. Sind diese Voraussetzungen erfüllt, können Sie die häusliche Isolierung mit Ablauf des 10. Tages (24 Uhr) selbstständig beenden. Das Gesundheitsreferat nimmt im Regelfall keinen weiteren Kontakt zu Ihnen auf.  Es darf jedoch kein positiver PCR- oder Antigenschnelltest aus den letzten 72 Stunden vor Quarantäneende vorliegen, den Sie zum Beispiel zur Verkürzung der Isolierungszeit durchgeführt haben (siehe nächster Punkt)
Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.muenchen.de/covidip.

Verkürzung der Isolierungszeit

Es gibt die Möglichkeit einer Beendigung der häuslichen Isolierung bereits nach 7 Tagen. Dazu müssen Sie frühestens am 7. Tag Ihrer Quarantäne einen Test durchführen lassen*. Zusätzlich müssen Sie 48 Stunden vor dem Test symptomfrei gewesen sein. Wenn Sie also seit dem 5. Tag symptomfrei sind, können Sie am 7. Tag Ihrer Quarantäne einen Antigen-Schnelltest durchführen lassen. Auch ein PCR-Test ist möglich. Selbsttests sind nicht zulässig und können nicht anerkannt werden. Tests vor dem 7. Tag Ihrer Quarantäne können ebenfalls nicht anerkannt werden, auch wenn sie ein negatives Ergebnis haben sollten. Bitte lassen Sie sich deshalb erst ab dem 7. Tag testen.

Ist das Testergebnis negativ, schicken Sie dieses über das Online-Formular unter www.muenchen.de/ipentlassung an das Gesundheitsreferat. Damit haben Sie die Voraussetzungen für eine verkürzte Isolierung erfüllt und können die häusliche Isolierung mit Ablauf des 7. Tages (24 Uhr) selbstständig beenden. Das Gesundheitsreferat nimmt im Regelfall keinen weiteren Kontakt zu Ihnen auf.

* Der Test muss durch medizinische Fachkräfte oder vergleichbare, hierfür geschulte Personen durchgeführt werden. Sie können sich in einer Arztpraxis testen lassen, bitte fragen Sie dann vorher telefonisch an, ob diese Testungen auf SARS-CoV-2 (Corona) durchführt. Ebenso können Sie sich in einer anerkannten Teststation testen lassen, die sich in der Nähe Ihrer Wohnung befindet. Eine Übersicht über die Teststationen im Stadtgebiet München finden Sie unter www.muenchen.de/corona. Bitte wählen Sie den Weg zum Test so kurz wie möglich und nutzen Sie keine öffentlichen Verkehrsmittel. Sie können mit Ihrem Auto oder Fahrrad fahren oder zu Fuß gehen. Bitte tragen Sie eine FFP2-Maske und halten Sie ausreichend Abstand zu anderen Menschen.

Wichtiger Hinweis:

Abweichende Regelungen gelten für Menschen, die in Gemeinschaftsunterkünften leben oder in medizinischen Einrichtungen arbeiten (Arztpraxen, Pflegeheime). Bitte beachten Sie die Sonderinformationen der zuständigen Abteilungen des Gesundheitsreferates.

Haben Sie noch Fragen?

Allgemeine Servicehotline Corona

Telefon (089) 233 – 963 33

-- 

Landeshauptstadt München

Gesundheitsreferat

It's bananas how complicated they are making this. Should all fit on one page, maybe in the form of a flowchart. 

1 hour ago, theGman said:

Below is what I received from the Gesundheitsamt two days ago. It reflects the changes that went into effect 2 days ago. Once you are 48hrs without symptoms, then you can get a test. This can be done earliest on day 7. If this is negative, then quarantine is over at the end of that day. The test does not have to be a PCR, it can be an antigen test (schnelltest). In fact, they recommend an antigen test (it's cheaper and easier). But it does have to be an official one, not an at home test. The result of which, you have to upload online (www.muenchen.de/ipentlassung). Day 0 is either the day your symptoms start or, if you have no symptoms, the day of your PCR test.

The original document they sent me (and I assume the one you also received) did indeed have in bold, at the top, that I have to quarantine until Jan 22nd. But, if you keep reading, it explains the exceptions to this. This is German bureaucracy in its full glory. It's a 15 page document. The one they later send you in the post (the post!!) is even more pages. It's complicated as fuck. Quite frankly, it's ridiculous that they are sending this out to everybody. They should be sending out a one page document, with bullet points in green and red. They cannot expect the average person to understand it all. So much so, that in the 3 times that I have spoken to someone from the Gesundheitsamt this week, each told me something different. They were completely clueless. I had to explain the rules to each one of them. Welcome to Germany.

You do not need to fill out the written form if you have filled it out online already. That is written somewhere in one of the documents. Unfortunately, you cannot rely on someone from the Gesundheitsamt to know this.

If you have symptoms starting on the 8th, then tomorrow (15th) is your day 7 already. So, once you are 48hrs symptom free, you can go and get a test and, as long as it is negative, upload it and you are free at the end of that day. But obviously this is all up to you. Quarantine for however long you feel comfortable with.

Glad you are starting to feel better. Take it easy.

Yeah, I only got one document (no email) in the post and it’s 4 pages plus the questionnaire. The Gesundheitsamt does not know what they are doing. It’s just basically the date when quarantine ends and that I am allowed to leave to take a PCR test, but I can’t take public transport. Then there are a few tips how to isolate from others in your household. 

I just took a home test and it was a faint positive. I’m not going to bother going out to the test center for an antigen test until I get a negative at home. I’m just wondering if I can go to work on Monday, but it’s looking like no. I don’t want to waste the tests, so I’ll wait two more days. I don’t see it happening by Monday. Oh well. 

But I would like the genesen status. Don’t I need a PCR for that? I read somewhere that it can show positive for a while sometimes. 

This is such a mess.

You may need to wait some time before a PCR will show negative, so don't hurry that process unless you really need to, lest you kickstart a whole new raft of paperwork.

The rules are bizzaro, different Gesundheit regions seem to make up their own shit as and when, and don't get me started on the Green Machine...

@klingklang77 glad you are well enough to deal with all of this now.

OK So reporting back on the 'J&J' + booster situation here in Bremen.

I went to get my second booster today and they turned me away. Told me that I need to be at least 3 months after my last shot before they can give me another.

So I guess that means that for the next two weeks of I need 2G+ it's a case of arguing at the door or getting a test.

Still right now my wife is home so I'm not going anywhere that needs 2G+ anyway, I can wait but it is a frustrating time.

I felt so clever opting for J&J first go cos it would be a "1 and done" thing.

You can t beat the system. The goal posts are moving all the time.

4 minutes ago, pappnase said:

Just now, optimista said:

You can t beat the system. The goal posts are moving all the time.

Indeed

42 minutes ago, kiplette said:

... regions seem to make up their own shit as and when...

@klingklang77 

Ah same tactics as when you apply for French nationality then...:lol:

28 minutes ago, pappnase said:

I felt so clever opting for J&J first go cos it would be a "1 and done" thing.

I remember thinking the same thing last summer when I had to wait 12 weeks for my second (AstraZeneca > BioNTech). Now glad I didn't...

Just got confirmation from the Gesundheitsamt that my quarantine is 10 days. It ends on the 18th now. 

I wanted to add that I also got this info if you want Genesen status (for Munich): 

“The Genesenen-certificate can be obtaines unter beleg.infektionsschutz@muenchen.de, please state your personal Details (full Name, DOB, adress, Date of positive Test), use the subjectline "Genesenenbescheinigung NAME".

I think this will take place for my booster status. I need a bit more info on that if this will make me 2G+ ready. I want to get my booster anyway, but I’m not sure when it is recommended now if I have had Corona. I’m 4 months out from my second vax.

54 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:

I need a bit more info on that if this will make me 2G+ ready.

Geimpft, getestet, genesen? Was gilt? | Zusammen gegen Corona

Unfortunately for you according to this, you will still need a test it will not count as a booster.

Although having 2 shots and having recovered from it I think your likelihood of catching it again is pretty damn low but it does not specifically mention the geimpft und genesen rules so I presume you count as just genesen.

9 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Geimpft, getestet, genesen? Was gilt? | Zusammen gegen Corona

Unfortunately for you according to this, you will still need a test it will not count as a booster.

Although having 2 shots and having recovered from it I think your likelihood of catching it again is pretty damn low but it does not specifically mention the geimpft und genesen rules so I presume you count as just genesen.

Well, that’s a bit annoying because I’m hearing that I can possibly test positive for a few weeks still. That’s why I am curious as to what counts as “freshly” Genesen. No one knows the rules it seems. The doctor on the phone said it would count for my booster status. 

37 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:

Well, that’s a bit annoying because I’m hearing that I can possibly test positive for a few weeks still. That’s why I am curious as to what counts as “freshly” Genesen. No one knows the rules it seems. The doctor on the phone said it would count for my booster status. 

Please see here for the present (as of 12. January 2022) "genesen" rules in Bavaria: https://www-br-de.translate.goog/radio/bayern1/corona-genesen-100.html?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-GB&_x_tr_pto=wapp

27 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:

No one knows the rules it seems.

Oh everyone knows the rules,it´s just that they all know different ones.

On 15/01/2022, 11:52:06, pappnase said:

OK So reporting back on the 'J&J' + booster situation here in Bremen.

So, there's been a change on the Johnson and Johnson position (at least in NRW) but it is still a mess.

As of today, we are no longer considered boosted, even if we had a booster, because they are now counting the Janssen vaccine as the first dose only.

However, it appears to be the case, that if "the jab formally known as booster" was issued more than 14 but less than 90 days ago, then you are (until the expiry of that period) treated as being 2G+ safe. 

...so, I think that means that I'm fine to say I'm 2G+ safe until mid March, when I'll be due another booster.

Bl00dy madness.

I had Pfizer 1 and 2nd.After the second shot i was unwell with sore arm for a day .Last Friday I was boosterd with moderna. My god, by evening my arm became very sore. During night, chills , fever and head ache. Whole saturday also I suffered .  I took some ibuprofen atleast to go to the supermarket. Today all good .