3G in Restaurants?

3,821 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Keleth said:

I´m sitting here with my wife (Not FF) who has had lung cancer

The Big C club is a scary place Keleth, sorry to hear that we are in a similar club, and I wish you and your wife as much relief from this horrid thing as possible.

And just to agree with you 100% regarding the mouthy idiots spouting off on here and other social media sites. They are a boil on the arse of humanity.

19 minutes ago, Acton said:

What is the world coming to when we have to keep quiet in the face of such idiocy.

Unfortunately that is one of the side effects of letting people think and say what they want.

There may be things you do or say that some other think is stupid etc but w do not want to try and control people.

On 6.1.2022, 13:06:14, jeba said:

No:

main-qimg-18935bfb44edcefc8601a33e7be3cb

What is the world coming to when we have to keep quiet in the face of such idiocy.

Am remembering stuff  someone here posted recently about the HPV vaccine only helping women.  Do guys really want to risk passing it on to their girlfriends/wives?  Do they really to pass something on their partner/wife to get cervical cancer?  Is it really not a benefit not to injure or kill your partner?  Kill the mother of your children?  Weird.

I love you too @Keleth 😘 

I think I said this before , if you want a vaccine take it. 

But don't force me to take it and then a booster every few months.  And don't coerce me and exclude me from society for my choice. 

And don't force my kids who have very little risk to take it. 

57 minutes ago, Jonny said:

But don't force me to take it and then a booster every few months.  And don't coerce me and exclude me from society for my choice. 

Who forced you to get it this time then,who said yesterday he´s waiting for the Novavax one?

Sure haven´t seen anybody forcing you.

You are too fucking lazy to take a test so decided that was the govt forcing you.

23 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Nobody's forcing you to get the vaccine. But by failing to meet your obligations to protect your fellow humans as a member of society, you forfeit your right to participate in said society.

Forfeiting the right to participate in society eh ? Last time I heard talk like that a judge was sending someone off to prison. 

In the UK come April 1st, up to 100,000 doctors and nurses will lose their jobs because having worked through the pandemic for 2 years without a vaccine they've made their informed  choice not to take one.  

Should those highly qualified public servants  forfeit their rights too ?

It might start off that way but where does it end ? Will you build camps for us ? Will you execute us ?

22 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Will you build camps for us ? Will you execute us ?

Oh dear. Sounds like another Djokovic in full victim mode. 

Just a word of advice, chum: wind down the histrionics if you want to be taken seriously.

2 hours ago, Acton said:

How did you manage to misquote me? I never posted the tweet you commented on. I don't even use Twitter or whatever channel this is taken from.

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

@Keleth don't coerce me and exclude me from society for my choice. 

First, how ugly and shitty is your home?

Second, you did this to yourself by ignoring your obligations under the social contract. Go look in the mirror and point that finger at that guy.

I think these anti vaxx 🤡 s are really just attention whores. If it wasn't this it would be some other shit to be contrary about.

6 hours ago, vulturesquadron said:

If I give a clear, unambiguous statement of my view, and you then interpret that to mean I hold the complete opposite view, there really is no point in either of us engaging in conversation, is there?

But nobody have asked you for this view. What we discuss here is 3/2/1G and vaccine mandates. But you come and say you are so tolerant that you wont arrest vaccinated people.

It's  like someone showing up at the thread discussing home violence and typing: "I have never beaten my wife! In general I have nothing against women".

Wisdom is the art of knowing when to shut up.

There were some complains in the past pages about Janssen and Ge-boostetet status and in my opinion they have a right to complain.   The problem is the apps do not say which vaccine you took, so people who took Janssen and then one mRNA show up as having two vaccine dosis and are been rejected in plenty of places.   One of those places is our canteen at work, some people already complained about it and the conclusion was sorry about the Janssen people but they can't do anything, the app only says two dosis and they have no time to deal with paper bureaucracy.

No idea if this is because the technological framework sucks, or because stupid privacy laws limitations, or whatever useless crap, but if the government gives me the option to vaccinate with a one-dosis-vaccine and then later on I take a booster and I am still rejected from places I would be pissed too.

44 minutes ago, Krieg said:

There were some complains in the past pages about Janssen and Ge-boostetet status and in my opinion they have a right to complain.   The problem is the apps do not say which vaccine you took, so people who took Janssen and then one mRNA show up as having two vaccine dosis and are been rejected in plenty of places.  

I am using the Swiss App, Covid Certificate, and it shows which vaccine I took.  Potential solution for these folks.  And yes, they have a right to complain.

Had an interesting conversation with my insurance agent yesterday, it seems I have to sign off on an automatic change to my accidental injury policy which has now been upgraded to include side effects from any vaccination. Naturally it will cost more, €0.08 per month :) which suggests to me that the insurance industry, who really know about risks, are not expecting too many claims.

20 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Naturally it will cost more, €0.08 per month

ZOMG: do you realize how you'll have to pay for that? Let me give you a hint:

5c.jpg.4423e58d5d244425fef9a70e73e7c740.2x.jpg.24193a0c9e0cb33fafa42c08873703ad.1c.gif.47bfdd42d2dc95a7e7fb65c6f9215e4f.

They've clearly been co-opted by Big Copper! Get away from there as fast as you can!

2 hours ago, Krieg said:

The problem is the apps do not say which vaccine you took

So just take your Impfpass which has all the info.

1 hour ago, Krieg said:

The problem is the apps do not say which vaccine you took, so people who took Janssen and then one mRNA show up as having two vaccine dosis and are been rejected in plenty of place

Thats not actually the problem. The app shows exactly which vaccine was given if anyone cares to look. The problem is that the second certificate says '2/2' and the idiots don't believe that means boosted.

I can show both certificates easily and I can explain. Most places where the employee has a modicum of common sense then agree with me that J&J + Biontec = Vaccinated + boosted. 

Where it all gets a bit complicated is that on 21st December last year (After I got my booster) the government advice changed.

Zusätzlich kann eine Drittimpfung beziehungsweise eine weitere Impfung zur Optimierung der ersten Impfserie angeboten werden, zum Beispiel für Organtransplantierte oder Personen, die zur Grundimmunisierung eine einmalige Impfstoffdosis Janssen® von Johnson & Johnson erhalten haben.

So it's possible to interpret that as saying I need 3 jabs with J&J.

And because of that I'm now going tomorrow to get another booster, this time with Moderna, so I'll have close to a full set.