3G in Restaurants?

3,536 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, bramble said:

I'm sure he's informed and knows what he's doing. There are only ca. 9 days between the 22nd of November and the 1st of December. Do you really think those few days difference is going to make that much difference? For Christ's sake! Whatever, maybe he has surplus capacities for that week, but not for the week after. 

Edit: Besides, it's repeatedly stated that the vaccine protection wears off quicker in older people, and I've also read that in Israel 5 months between the 2nd dose and the booster dose is recommended. 

I´ve just come across the latest Kekulé podcast in which he explains the legal problem doctors are facing if they use vaccines off-label. I case you´re interested (30 min): https://www.ardaudiothek.de/episode/kekules-corona-kompass/kommen-wir-wirklich-um-einen-lockdown-herum-241-oder-virologe-kekule-beantwortet-fragen/mdr-aktuell/94709342/

I completely agree. We need to be able to live with corona, and now that most people are vaccinated that should be possible, but the scenes in Zülpicher Strasse that were shown in the local papers here in Köln and on the news last night were crazy. I suppose we will find out the amount of 'damage' caused over the next week with the number of new corona cases reported.

Nordrhein-Westfalen: Karneval trotz Corona: Zu voll - Köln ...

The above pic is from 11.11.2021 and not from a year pre-covid.

Somehow the economy was about to recover , now all these jackasses want to make sure that it won't 

1 hour ago, warsteiner70 said:

The above pic is from 11.11.2021 and not from a year pre-covid.

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

1 hour ago, warsteiner70 said:

I completely agree. We need to be able to live with corona, and now that most people are vaccinated that should be possible, but the scenes in Zülpicher Strasse that were shown in the local papers here in Köln and on the news last night were crazy. I suppose we will find out the amount of 'damage' caused over the next week with the number of new corona cases reported.

All the Xmas markets should help things along.

Take note: semi lockdown is coming soon. I think they will keep restaurants open for 1G, shops open, but everything else will close, including schools. Probably before end of month.

Fucking politicians learned nothing. This will be a shitty winter.

Merkel and the new clowns are to blame. Merkel had no guts to force vaccination, fearing it would damage her legacy. And the new running clowns do nothing!

41 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

Take note: semi lockdown is coming soon. I think they will keep restaurants open for 1G, shops open, but everything else will close, including schools. Probably before end of month.

Fucking politicians learned nothing. This will be a shitty winter.

Merkel and the new clowns are to blame. Merkel had no guts to force vaccination, fearing it would damage her legacy. And the new running clowns do nothing!

I am not sure it would be costitutional to directly force vaccination. Of course there are other ways to try to by pass costitutional constrains and remaining in the legality. 2G at work (like in Italy) and 1G in public places can be one.

14 minutes ago, Frantic said:

I am not sure it would be costitutional to directly force vaccination.

There are already mandatory vaccines in Germany, so it's constitutional.

2G is bullshit, even 2 days ago I heard guys saying they would get infected on purpose every 6 months.

1G for work must come.

I met a former colleague with her husband (both over 60) yesterday. Last year when the vaccines were becoming available they both said that at the moment they were wary of the vaccines and they wanted to wait to see how it all pans out. At the time I was sympathetic and tolerant of their sceptisim. But when I met them yesterday and they told me they still weren't vaccinated, I asked incredulously, why not. She said, they had heard the statistics were all fake. I asked, so you believe all those conspiracy fables then? No, no, was the answer, we know a doctor who told us ... bla, bla, bla. That's when I rudely broke off the conversation and went on my way. I'm still disturbed. This is an intelligent woman, whom I have liked for many years. I just cannot listen to any of this rubbish any longer without fuming. 

23 minutes ago, LeonG said:

According to https://www.n-tv.de/ratgeber/Das-bedeuten-3G-2G-3G-und-1G-article22852925.html 1G is only people with a negative test.

Like that's going to happen, stupid idea.

Failure rate on LFT testing is higher than vaccination breakthrough and, like a TUV, a test is "only at that point in time" so how long are these tests valid for...30 minutes, 1 hour, half a day?

3 minutes ago, bennetn said:

Failure rate on LFT testing is higher than vaccination breakthrough and, like a TUV, a test is "only at that point in time" so how long are these tests valid for...30 minutes, 1 hour, half a day?

The virus has an incubation period. So, after getting infected it takes a day or so before you start spreading it.

3 minutes ago, bennetn said:

2G actually excludes the tested based on that the tests are not accurate and 1G excludes the vaccinated and recovered based on that either could still catch and spread it.  The safest bet would be 0G

When they were doing the free tests here to go to restaurants etc., they were valid for 24 hrs.

7 minutes ago, LeonG said:

2G actually excludes the tested based on that the tests are not accurate and 1G excludes the vaccinated and recovered based on that either could still catch and spread it.  The safest bet would be 0G

When they were doing the free tests here to go to restaurants etc., they were valid for 24 hrs.

haha that's clear then.

Nobody wants 0G again, I can't see any further movement unless death rates among vaccinated explodes for some reason.

All this shows me that as always, humanity never learns from mistakes, and all this has happened before and will happen again. You only have to look at war to see that. It is very sad indeed. History repeats itself. We have all this technology...But humans are just as dumb as they always have been.

1 hour ago, MikeMelga said:

There are already mandatory vaccines in Germany, so it's constitutional.

That's not how it works.  Laws can be effective an valid for long time until someone challenge them and they can be taken down because they are unconstitutional.    Just because a law if in effect it does not mean it is constitutional.  

The only way would be to actually change the Constitution itself and make them mandatory there, but I guess that's not going to happen.   And there is probably somewhere there a right to refuse medical treatment.  So it will be a headache.

P.S., I know very very little about the German Constitution.  

23 minutes ago, Krieg said:

That's not how it works.  Laws can be effective an valid for long time until someone challenge them and they can be taken down because they are unconstitutional.    Just because a law if in effect it does not mean it is constitutional. 

They can do it like in Italy. It's not mandatory, but your life becomes unbareable without it.

23 minutes ago, Krieg said:

And there is probably somewhere there a right to refuse medical treatment.  So it will be a headache.

This is Germany, where it is legal for a doctor to stick a needle in your arm without your consempt, for example for a alcohol test.

In Portugal that is absolutely illegal, but vaccines mandates are.