3G in Restaurants?

3,582 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, yesterday said:

Vaccination do work, its just that point 1, is the lowest form of working

If the vaccine worked when injected when you have Covid rather than being injected before catching it then 90% of the muppets refusing it now would be all over it.

They seem set that the vaccine must be 100% protection from the virus.

I think though if it was 100% protection they´d still find a reason not to take it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, keith2011 said:

You are absolutely correct, the figure of 5.4 million is definitely not accurate, it likely to be a considerable underestimate of the actual total deaths, given that so many parts of the world simply do not have a health infrastructure and in some cases even a political will to track and report the data.

 

I agree there must be some undercounting as you describe.

I have no issue with someone using an estimated number higher than 5.4 million, but that is then an estimate, not a count.

 

Also, although some countries may net undercount, some may net overcount. For a given country deciding on lockdowns etc., the total global figure is not so important, rather the number of deaths for that given country is.

 

2 hours ago, keith2011 said:

You need to understand that the collection of data under the criteria of died within 28 days of a positive covid test provides a consistent statistical basis for data without needing to use grey subjective definitions of the cause of death, exactly as you suggested e.g. did he die of a heart attack with covid or did covid cause the heart attacked that killed him. In this context what is important for those who have to make decisions is the trend, are things improving or getting worse.While the numbers remain very high the odd accidental death following a positive covid test is irrelevant to everyone except those deniers who are stupid enough to claim it invalidates all the data.

 

Also agreed that deaths within 28 days of a positive test is useful to see a trend.

 

2 hours ago, keith2011 said:

I think it is highly unlikely that we will ever know the absolute figure of covid deaths...

 

Agreed.

 

2 hours ago, keith2011 said:

...but it is high and discussion as to "of" or "with" is totally meaningless IMO.

 

All I raised is that the figure @AlexTr provided should not be described as deaths "from" Covid, as this is inaccurate and misleading.

Of course it is not a black and white situation, as any given individual in that 5.44 million may have died to a greater or lesser degree "from" other underlying conditions / "from" Covid.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, paulyg said:

In the case of the COVID vaccine it obviously doesn't work.

 

 

90% efficacy against original strain, 60% against a prominent variant which can be boosted to 90% again and well over 90% for serious illness.

Define "doesn't work".

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bennetn said:

 

 

90% efficacy against original strain, 60% against a prominent variant which can be boosted to 90% again and well over 90% for serious illness.

Define "doesn't work".

 

 

We've been through this.
Yes, the "vaccines" protect against Covid-19 to a certain degree but (in the case of the Pfizer BionNTech one at least) actually increase all-cause illness and mortality.


Pfizer's own trial/study clearly showed this (until it was abandoned after 2 months) and yet when articles start appearing about "40% increased death rates" that just gets blamed on Covid and the unvaccinated.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric7 said:

 

We've been through this.
Yes, the "vaccines" protect against Covid-19 to a certain degree but (in the case of the Pfizer BionNTech one at least) actually increase all-cause illness and mortality.


Pfizer's own trial/study clearly showed this (until it was abandoned after 2 months) and yet when articles start appearing about "40% increased death rates" that just gets blamed on Covid and the unvaccinated.

 

 

Get back in your idiot bin, you've already had that ridiculous statement debunked in this thread.

I'm asking someone else what their definition of doesn't work means.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Groundhog Day thread of the year --------------- so far.

 

Yep, those initial cut and thrust moments ...

 

popcorn.jpg.c61f493c48d02faded0c03229dfe

 

... have gone and been replaced by...

 

GIFs of Dogs Chasing Their Tail. 40 Animated Images

 

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bennetn said:

Get back in your idiot bin, you've already had that ridiculous statement debunked in this thread.

I'm asking someone else what their definition of doesn't work means.

 

Where was it debunked exactly?

 

This is superb. They are telling you to your face it's a load of old shite and the braindead masses refuse to believe it and are queuing up for more.

 

All I can say is, "enjoy".

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chelski said:

 

Yep, that intial cut and thrust...

 

popcorn.jpg.c61f493c48d02faded0c03229dfe

 

moment has gone and been replaced by...

 

GIFs of Dogs Chasing Their Tail. 40 Animated Images

 

 

 

 

I've got to agree with this 😄

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:

Did Bavaria just go 2G+ for restaurants now? Once again, I’m confused by the rules. 

 

I see they have said 2G+  nationwide for non boostered people.  Don't know when that comes into effect though.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bennetn said:

 

I see they have said 2G+  nationwide for non boostered people.  Don't know when that comes into effect though.


I am 3 1/2 months after my second vaccination. What is the limit on this “non-boostered” status? I planned to get it this month, but the second week in February works better for me, leaving me at 4 1/2 months after my second vaccination. 
 

I have no problem getting a booster, but I also have to leave time in my schedule to get over the side effects. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, klingklang77 said:


I am 3 1/2 months after my second vaccination. What is the limit on this “non-boostered” status? I planned to get it this month, but the second week in February works better for me, leaving me at 4 1/2 months after my second vaccination. 
 

I have no problem getting a booster, but I also have to leave time in my schedule to get over the side effects. 

In BW the vaccination cannot be older than 3 months.

ZZ_Corona_Regeln_Auf_einen_Blick_DE.pdf (baden-wuerttemberg.de)

Different in Bayern though,there you have to have a test as well...

2G plus: Was bedeutet die 2G plus-Regel? Was gilt für Geboosterte? | Bayern 1 | Radio | BR.de

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Keleth said:

In BW the vaccination cannot be older than 3 months.

ZZ_Corona_Regeln_Auf_einen_Blick_DE.pdf (baden-wuerttemberg.de)

Different in Bayern though,there you have to have a test as well...

2G plus: Was bedeutet die 2G plus-Regel? Was gilt für Geboosterte? | Bayern 1 | Radio | BR.de


“Für die Gastronomie gilt weiterhin 2G - und seit dem 4. Dezember gilt das ebenso für die Außengastronomie in Bayern.“

 

Could you explain to me like I’m 5 🤣?

 

Can I go to a restaurant without a test? Or do I need to wait until I’m boostered? I’m in a weird time frame right now. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:


“Für die Gastronomie gilt weiterhin 2G - und seit dem 4. Dezember gilt das ebenso für die Außengastronomie in Bayern.“

 

Could you explain to me like I’m 5 🤣?

 

Can I go to a restaurant without a test? Or do I need to wait until I’m boostered? I’m in a weird time frame right now. 

According to this...

2G ab wann: Wo gilt jetzt 2G überall? | Bayern 1 | Radio | BR.de

you just need to be geimpft doesn´t say anything about a time limit of when you were vaccinated.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:


“Für die Gastronomie gilt weiterhin 2G - und seit dem 4. Dezember gilt das ebenso für die Außengastronomie in Bayern.“

 

Could you explain to me like I’m 5 🤣?

 

Can I go to a restaurant without a test? Or do I need to wait until I’m boostered? I’m in a weird time frame right now. 

 

I would phone the imfpzentrum in Munich and ask there   0 89 - 90 42 92 222

 

You can try to get an appointment at the same time, they seem to be giving out appointments early at the moment 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:

Can I go to a restaurant without a test? 

You can go, but you won't get in.

 

According to what it says on Tageschau.de everyone needs a test unless they've had the Auffrishungsimpfung (booster). Even if you only had the second one 2 weeks ago and aren't eligible for the booster, then I guess you still need the test.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dembo said:

You can go, but you won't get in.

 

According to what it says on Tageschau.de everyone needs a test unless they've had the Auffrishungsimpfung (booster). Even if you only had the second one 2 weeks ago and aren't eligible for the booster, then I guess you still need the test.


Ugh, that’s annoying. I usually like to get a meal by myself on Monday evenings or sometimes with friends. Oh well. I can hold out until the booster shot in a few weeks. Might save some cash as well. I can’t be bothered with testing lines. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yesterday said:

 

Cannot see this, there are 2/3 aspects to the vaccines, which are

 

1)  Vaccines reduce the number of people infected, OK, I would like the effectiveness to be better than it is, but the vaccine still offers some protection.

2)  The vaccine does reduce the severity of the virus, you can see this, in far less hospitalizations vs infections compared to last year.

3)  The vaccines reduce the deaths of people who get the virus, again you can see this in the number of people who die in hospital from the virus.

      It sad on TV if you go to hospital, you are more than 8 times more likely to die from the virus, if you skipped the COVID19 vaccination.

 

Vaccination do work, its just that point 1, is the lowest form of working

How does it reduce the number of people infected when there are more  people infected now than this time last year?

Less deaths and hopspitalations? That is how every virus plays out after a while.

Where is the evidence this is because of the vaccine(s)?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now