3G in Restaurants?

3,821 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Krieg said:

you can't drive 200 km/h on cobblestone.

Elephants didn't go that fast in the old days...

If they did "a ton" on the Motorway (Engl. slang for 100 mph but also for a great heap of sh***) you were supposed to treat it as a roundabout.  Old joke.

On 19.12.2021, 20:42:37, MadAxeMurderer said:

Ok ok. Only works in languages that use "ge" for the past tense. 

Perhaps he was speaking in Old English then ... 😉 

(I think they used "ge-" for the past particple as well, or at least they sometimes did. Oder? 🤔)

Looking like the 1, 2, 3 shots did nothing to salvage your freedom. 3 more? 

Lockdown for everyone coming after Christmas, which I have heard from a head of a school.

Anyone young enough here to have school age Kids; they will not be going back to school in January.

36 minutes ago, paulyg said:

Looking like the 1, 2, 3 shots did nothing to salvage your freedom. 3 more? 

Well at least I still have the freedom go to a restaurant do non essential shopping and visit other venues, also I can meet with people from multiple households all of which are or will be prohibited to those exercising their freedom (at the moment anyway)  to be unvaccinated.

Bit pissed off that there are no fireworks again for new year, it's all the fault of those damn anti-vaxxers isn't it? If I was allowed to buy some rockets I know where they need to go.

12 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Well at least I still have the freedom go to a restaurant do non essential shopping and visit other venues, also I can meet with people from multiple households all of which are or will be prohibited to those exercising their freedom (at the moment anyway)  to be unvaccinated.

Bit pissed off that there are no fireworks again for new year, it's all the fault of those damn anti-vaxxers isn't it? If I was allowed to buy some rockets I know where they need to go.

You obviously missed my point; being a full on lock down is coming in January for everyone.

What makes you think I can not or do, any of the above things you mentioned?

10 minutes ago, paulyg said:

What makes you think I can not or do, any of the above things you mentioned?

I don't think I implied that you personally were prohibited from doing the things I mentioned, I just pointed out that the unvaccinated could not.

So are we to assume you are fully vaccinated?

I also do not believe a full lockdown for everyone  next January is inevitable.

14 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I don't think I implied that you personally were prohibited from doing the things I mentioned, I just pointed out that the unvaccinated could not.

So are we to assume you are fully vaccinated?

I also do not believe a full lockdown for everyone  next January is inevitable.

We shall see... Have friends working for the government and top tier gastronomy and that is what they are hearing.

I hope for everyone's sake it doesn't happen.

9 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

OK, back to topic. 3G in a restaurant doesn‘t mean Glühwein, Glühwein and another Glühwein.

Correct. That only applies to Christmas markets.

Maybe good news. Maybe.

U.S. health regulators on Wednesday authorized the first pill against COVID-19, a Pfizer drug that Americans will be able to take at home to head off the worst effects of the virus.

here

34 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Maybe good news. Maybe.

here

Again, Paxlovid is an old drug with a new name.

It's been in use for 20 years as an HIV medication - as a protease inhibitor, it generically disrupts the replication of viruses in general.

I sure hope it helps, but don't hold your breath yet. It's kind of like hitting a fly with a club.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/features/paxlovid-pfizer-covid-19-pill/

18 hours ago, paulyg said:

Have friends working for the government and top tier gastronomy

Why oh why does this always happen.

People start posting weird stuff (often conspiracy stuff) then they start bringing out the friends in the know or in govt roles bullshit.

52 minutes ago, Metall said:

Again, Paxlovid is an old drug with a new name.

It's been in use for 20 years as an HIV medication - as a protease inhibitor, it generically disrupts the replication of viruses in general.

I sure hope it helps, but don't hold your breath yet. It's kind of like hitting a fly with a club.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/features/paxlovid-pfizer-covid-19-pill/

Old med, new use. How horrible.

Happens all the time.

On 21/12/2021, 13:51:21, cb6dba said:

I had mine today, so far the only thing it's given me is the ability to laugh at people who post stupid shit.

Thanks, I need that, laughing is always good.

Laughing is always good! I have deli

berately made a mistake and misread the booster word! Have a little red rooster instead!👍

https://www.google.de/search?q=red+rooster+rolling+stones&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:d8ee29e0,vid:j-nT_joqmeM,st:0

8 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Antivaxxers occupying hospitals also in Israel. Time for increase of insurance premiums for people like you. Or at least time to increase the hospital Selbstbeteiligung.

So I guess in Israel an anti vaxxer is now someone who's only had 2 jabs ? Or is it 3? I'm struggling to keep up.  Don't worry though,  keep rolling that sleeve up and you'll be OK.  The 10th booster might fix it. Funny that you're still blaming the ineffectiveness of a medicine on those who refuse to take it. 

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

So I guess in Israel an anti vaxxer is now someone who's only had 2 jabs ? Or is it 3? I'm struggling to keep up.  Don't worry though,  keep rolling that sleeve up and you'll be OK.  The 10th booster might fix it. Funny that you're still blaming the ineffectiveness of a medicine on those who refuse to take it. 

In my time, people like you were ashamed for their ignorance, now you are proud to be illiterate. By the way, I fasten my car seatbelt every day 10 times a day. One or two times per year is not enough, can you imagine that? The seat belt producers have tricked me that I have to fasten my seatbelt every time I am driving, and I cannot unfasten it until the car comes to a full stop.

Also, most people who die in car accidents have their seatbelts fastened. That means that a seat belt is a bullshit, right?

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

Don't worry though,  keep rolling that sleeve up and you'll be OK.

I intend to as one could be tempted to point out that the rapid decline in the infection rate over the last few days in Germany has been due to the rapid increase in those who have had the booster jab.

41 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

In my time, people like you were ashamed for their ignorance, now you are proud to be illiterate. By the way, I fasten my car seatbelt every day 10 times a day. One or two times per year is not enough, can you imagine that? The seat belt producers have tricked me that I have to fasten my seatbelt every time I am driving, and I cannot unfasten it until the car comes to a full stop.

Also, most people who die in car accidents have their seatbelts fastened. That means that a seat belt is a bullshit, right?

Your seatbelt analogy is nonsense. Do you need me to fasten my seatbelt in order for yours to work ?