3G in Restaurants?

676 posts in this topic

On 10/21/2021, 11:09:23, Jonny said:

And if you're fully vaccinated... why are you worrying ?

FFS sake, are you just posting stuff again.

If you are vaccinated you can still get infected, I know you don't like to read things (and even forget what you've posted, liked, supported) but it's been common knowledge you can still be infected when vaccinated. You just have less chance to be really ill. It can still be an inconvenience as you have to stay at home, people with kids have to keep the kids off school etc.  Are you that unable to work through how these things can pan out? It would explain things a bit.

Although you seem to have moved on to masks rather than vaccinations as your focus. 

Take the woman that infected us, she was off sick unable to move without pain for 4/5 weeks, has been back at work for two and is still struggling. The Mrs (vaccinated) had slight cold symptoms and I didn't even catch the thing (despite being at home with a confirmed covid case for two weeks).

3 hours ago, cb6dba said:

If you are vaccinated you can still get infected,

True - although the chance of getting infected is reduced when compared to the unvaccinated.

5 hours ago, cb6dba said:

Did I mention I was on holiday up at the baltic, we, or *us* had a great time...

Just curious but was @murphaph with you, both of you have not been posting for a while till today?

We were on the Danish Baltic coast as it goes Keith. Thanks for noticing my absence :-)  It's school mid-term time at the moment. Brandenburg schools went back today.

4 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Just curious but was @murphaph with you, both of you have not been posting for a while till today?

Of course, that's why I started the 'gay friendly thread".

Oh, have I just let people know what my other account is... Just as well I came back again really. You want in on some action?

Just now, murphaph said:

We were on the Danish Baltic coast as it goes Keith. Thanks for noticing my absence :-)  It's school mid-term time at the moment. Brandenburg schools went back today.

Strange that, we also were also away for the school holidays...

Crazy, people going away on holiday at the same time*

*As dictated by law or something :lol:

Sensitive, sensitive, touched a raw nerve did I. The secret is out, you both went up there to do Balti in.:D

Hope you both wore masks when you forced vaccinated him.:lol:

1 minute ago, keith2011 said:

Sensitive, sensitive, touched a raw nerve did I. The secret is out, you both went up there to do Balti in.:D

Depends on which nerve you are after touching ;)

Where you also up there? I didn't see you posting anything last week, just today..?? 

10 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

Where you also up there? I didn't see you posting anything last week, just today..?? 

Not possible had the appointment for my residence permit at the local KVR last week, see posts in the visa/permit thread, elsewhere also including this thread!

Convenient that I could not join you on the Baltic coast? Sorry October is hardly my favourite time for holidays at the seaside! Plus it seems they don't have any wifi or mobile connection to the internet up there.:huh:

Look again if you have not seen any posts from me last week, I was not absent!

Well, 3G or no 3G, don't eat at any restaurant where you can smell the rats. In the same way, suffocate (metaphorically) any trolls by not responding to them. 

13 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Convenient that I could not join you on the Baltic coast? Sorry October is hardly my favourite time for holidays at the seaside! Plus it seems they don't have any wifi or mobile connection to the internet up there.:huh:

Look again if you have not seen any posts from me last week, I was not absent!

So we all know who doesn't have school age kids then :lol:

I was watching youtube yesterday evening and via a series of vids and links I came to this document.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONOP_8888

It's funny in that it's about the American military planning in the event of a zombie outbreak and that it has a lot of detail in there. They have managed to write a very serious looking yet tongue in cheek document.

So, this is the thread where all crackpots are hanging out now? 

I just wanted to write that you got me. You convinced me that COVID is like regular flu. I have registered for the regular flu vaccine in November, the first time in my life. 

32 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

So, this is the thread where all crackpots are hanging up now?

Only since you came along. ;)

(It's hanging out, not hanging up.)

Oops. When I type fast I tend to randomly replace words (this is my brain, not autocorrect!) 

P.S. It should be 6G, not 1G: geimpft + 5G high speed Internet. 

1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

So, this is the thread where all crackpots are hanging out now? 

I just wanted to write that you got me. You convinced me that COVID is like regular flu. I have registered for the regular flu vaccine in November, the first time in my life.

32 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

(It's hanging out, not hanging up.)

31 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

P.S. It should be 6G, not 1G: geimpft + 5G high speed Internet.

Hanging up on moles sounds good to me. ;)

But for the sake of better Internet reception in my left arm :D , I also recently got the flu shot at my company! *beep beep*