3G in Restaurants?

4,305 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I may be wrong but I believe of "fully vaccinated" means you have had 1st and 2nd jabs (2nd one for at least 2 weeks) but currently no time limit and when you have the booster that does not change anything, you are still "fully vaccinated" immediately!

Ausnahmen von der Testpflicht bei 2G-Plus: Baden-Württemberg.de (baden-wuerttemberg.de)

Personen mit einer Boosterimpfung und Personen, deren Grundimmunisierung oder Genesung maximal 6 Monate her ist, sind von der zusätzlichen Testpflicht bei 2G-Plus ausgenommen.

That´s BW but may be different in other Bundesland.

I was sent this. It's so dumbed down it must have taken a genius to write it:

Imagine I'm about to throw a knife at you.

It's ok. Yes, I do actually know how to throw a knife, I learned in my 20’s but I'm not great at it, I can probably hit you, but it's likely not going to do much damage, an ok chance of hurting you enough to send you to a hospital, and, yes, there is a small chance I'll kill you.

Now. I'm going to give you a choice.

You can stand in the open or you can stand behind a steel barrier that covers 95% of your body, and the portions left uncovered are not at all vital, so I have now a VERY low chance of hitting you at all, and it would be almost impossible for me to seriously injure or kill you.

Are you going to stand behind the barrier, or are you going to stand in the open because you don't like that the barrier leaves 5% of your body exposed?

That's why you should take the vaccine.

50 minutes ago, MadAxeMurderer said:

Are you going to stand behind the barrier, or are you going to stand in the open because you don't like that the barrier leaves 5% of your body exposed?

Sadly though that steel barrier rusts away to nothing after 6 months or so and may not be able to protect me against an omicron bladed knife!

Using the same metaphor.:mellow:

3 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Sadly though that steel barrier rusts away to nothing after 6 months or so and may not be able to protect me against an omicron bladed knife!

Using the same metaphor.:mellow:

on the plus side you get a new steel barrier  for free after six months and the omicron blade seems to be mostly harmless 🤔

The omicron bladed knife is better at penetrating the shield, but most omicron knives are still stopped.

And I forgot to mention the 1 in 1 million chance of a severe allergic reaction to the steel shield, and 1 in 10000 risk of mild allergic reaction.

7 minutes ago, mtbiking said:

on the plus side you get a new steel barrier  for free after six months and the omicron blade seems to be mostly harmless 🤔

...and just maybe, over time the blade of the knife will change into something relatively harmless even if it can be annoying or a nuisance (mutation into a form that doesn't kill its host).

54 minutes ago, mtbiking said:

45 minutes ago, JG52 said:

...and just maybe, over time the blade of the knife will change into something relatively harmless even if it can be annoying or a nuisance (mutation into a form that doesn't kill its host).

We can but hope, however this is not looking good!

"Data on severity will become clearer over the coming weeks but hospitalisations from Omicron are already occurring and these are likely to increase rapidly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59629916

56 minutes ago, JG52 said:

A bladeless knife without a handle?😂

( Used to be my favourite definition of " nothing")!!!

Duuno if the German police are into pole dancing😂 or are Monty Python Ministry of Silly Walks but this caught my eye today!

Don't know the source. We all come across stuff without giving it a second thought!

Why if the so called vaccines work do I also need an extra test to go ice skating with my children? Oh the vaccine has Limited immunity so take a test to see if you are still Negative. 

Surely if the test had any worth there would not be any need for the vaccine.

10 minutes ago, paulyg said:

Surely if the test had any worth there would not be any need for the vaccine.

I think reading too many conspiracies has fucked up your brain.

1 minute ago, paulyg said:

What did I allude to that is a conspiracy? Please explain...

So what fucked your brain up enough to enable you to post such a bollocks line as you did?

2 minutes ago, Keleth said:

So what fucked your brain up enough to enable you to post such a bollocks line as you did?

I posted a query! Questioning why a test is needed if vaxanted. Neither conspiracy or bollocks. What was your point again?