3G in Restaurants?

675 posts in this topic

My Hallenbad you book and have to give name address email telephone address.  And show Covid Pass.  The data is destroyed I think in about 2 weeks.  

28 minutes ago, Metall said:

In the Olympiabad two weeks ago, they only briefly looked at the Covid Pass app, no ID check.

Do you have a season or prepaid card because they use that as ID? Or paid with EC/credit card?

5 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Do you have a season or prepaid card because they use that as ID? Or paid with EC/credit card?

I was the guest of the local Scuba diving club, so no alternative ID. Hmm...

27 minutes ago, kiplette said:

Hahahaha :lol:

So, do not be a sheeple. Instead do exactly as I say.

Hmmm. 

The difference is being someone who looks at the whole body of evidence/opinion, and goes with what the vast majority of people with training and knowledge of the subject recommend, or being someone who specifically looks at one outlying proposition and considers only that. And then has the gall to suggest that theirs is a more balanced opinion.

Actually, most people do not have either the time or the brain space to look at the whole body of evidence, and end up needing to rely on a source they trust. This is where the ability to make good choices is critical.

The current default position is that of our governments and media. The vast majority of Eastern Europeans I personally know here in Germany are either not vaccinated, or were coerced to do so, against their will (for example for work). Why Eastern Europeans? Because they've lived under totalitarianism/communism and so they already recognise that they cannot trust their governments. Are they therefore paranoid? Well, the JCVI in the UK recently advised against the vaccination rollout of children. The UK government disregarded their stance and proceeded regardless.

"...vast majority of people with training and knowledge of the subject...
You may already know who Dr Robert Malone is. If not, he's the inventor of the mRNA vaccines and so arguably one of the most qualified people on the planet. And even he advocates against the vaccines. 

17 minutes ago, poiuz said:

Well, the JCVI in the UK recently advised against the vaccination rollout of children. The UK government disregarded their stance and proceeded regardless.

Actually they advised and published the advice that the medical risk benefit did not justify vaccination of 12-15 year olds. The government decided that the benefit of a reduction of disruption in the education of children that would result from vaccination out weighed the extremely low medical risk. Vaccination of all age groups in the UK is still voluntary, hardly the action of a Eastern European style communist totalitarian government!

17 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Actually they advised and published the advice that the medical risk benefit did not justify vaccination of 12-15 year olds. The government decided that the benefit of a reduction of disruption in the education of children that would result from vaccination out weighed the extremely low medical risk. Vaccination of all age groups in the UK is still voluntary, hardly the action of a Eastern European style communist totalitarian government!

Yes I see and thank you for pointing out that with covid there is an extremely low medical risk (of hospitalisation).

8 minutes ago, poiuz said:

Yes I see and thank you for pointing out that with covid there is an extremely low medical risk (of hospitalisation).

For the young yes but both infection rate and medical risk is even  lower when they are vaccinated!

3 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

For the young yes but both infection and medical risk is even  lower if you are vaccinated!

From my understanding the data out of Israel are painting a very different picture, and Singapore (both of which contain a highly vaccinated population). And then there's VAERS...

8 minutes ago, Metall said:

Don't feed the mole. :D

I think for once I will take your advice on that, not sure who it really is but as someone else pointed out very strange they should come to life after 9 years with anti-vaxx mantra.

8 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I think for once I will take your advice on that, not sure who it really is but as someone else pointed out very strange they should come to life after 9 years with anti-vaxx mantra.

I'm pro vaccines, not anti vax. I am highly sceptical of the current spike protein mRNA vaccines. 

35 minutes ago, poiuz said:

From my understanding the data out of Israel are painting a very different picture, and Singapore (both of which contain a highly vaccinated population). And then there's VAERS...

LOL. Which bit about

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."

is it you don't understand ?

Honestly you could delete all posts that use VAERS raw data as an argument against vaccination and nothing of value would be lost.

29 minutes ago, Marianne013 said:

LOL. Which bit about

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."

is it you don't understand ?

Honestly you could delete all posts that use VAERS raw data as an argument against vaccination and nothing of value would be lost.

Yes that is right, one should not consider VAERS per se, and I never claimed this. It could however be indicative. My prior post was focussing on data originating from Israel and even more recently, Singapore.

6 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Here's a little info on Robert Malone.

Strange guy to say the least.

It’s a small 🌎.  We were in the local Utne Reader Salon in Davis, CA with Robert and Jill in the 90s.  Our kids were contemporaries.  Robert was a scary smart guy who was trying to recover from the crap at the Salk Institute.  He marched to his own drum, but he wasn’t crazy, and he wasn’t right wing.  He was all about the research, not about 💰.  

I’m an Atlantic subscriber, and when I saw the article in August I felt conflicted and sad.  It reminded me that the academic world is cutthroat and political and often chews people up and spits them out.  I dug deeper, tried to reconcile my feelings of sadness, and had to let it go, but now it’s back again.  😂

33 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

If his keeps up some people will run out of old accounts to post with.

Bears repeating!

3 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

Bears repeating!

Did I mention I was on holiday up at the baltic, we, or *us* had a great time...