3G in Restaurants?

1,781 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Keleth said:

Just because YOU don´t agree with someone does not mean they have no rights

Well said. 

From MMs posts he seems to believe that he is the way,  the truth and the light.  

With the German government (and not just the new one) failing and delaying doing anything on a national level to combat this 4th wave, I get a strong feeling that there is an air of panic with some of the proposals being tabled on what to do next.

I fear we may get too much too late.

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

... he is the way,  the truth and the light.  

Ok, who doesn t believe their own shit ? Why open your mouth otherwise ?

1 hour ago, optimista said:

Some people like to spread misinformation about alternate remedies, worm treatment for animals, green the odd 1930s propaganda documents, persuade people not to get vaccinated etc.

(not talking about you).

1 hour ago, optimista said:

Trolls.  Trolling.

4 hours ago, optimista said:

2 hours ago, Krieg said:

Trolls.  Trolling.

2 hours ago, cb6dba said:

Some people like to spread misinformation about alternate remedies, worm treatment for animals, green the odd 1930s propaganda documents, persuade people not to get vaccinated etc.

(not talking about you).

You all know my opinion on Jonny and his views so you know I wouldn´t normally defend him but you are all either totally arrogant people like  MM or you know exactly what Jonny means and are yourselves being trolls.

4 hours ago, keith2011 said:

With the German government (and not just the new one) failing and delaying doing anything on a national level to combat this 4th wave, I get a strong feeling that there is an air of panic with some of the proposals being tabled on what to do next.

I fear we may get too much too late.

Yer the only relief we have is we don´t have the UK govt in charge.

13 minutes ago, Keleth said:

You all know my opinion on Jonny and his views so you know I wouldn´t normally defend him but you are all either totally arrogant people like  MM or you know exactly what Jonny means and are yourselves being trolls.

I have zero idea what you are talking about.  I mostly ignore Jonny's comments.  I only answered the question about who and why people post things they do not believe.

22 minutes ago, Krieg said:

I have zero idea what you are talking about.  I mostly ignore Jonny's comments.  I only answered the question about who and why people post things they do not believe.

Read the post you quoted then.

Do you have unquivering belief that everything you say is always 100% right and you will never change your opinion and that everyone who doesn´t have the same opinion is wrong?

4 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Read the post you quoted then.

Do you have unquivering belief that everything you say is always 100% right and you will never change your opinion and that everyone who doesn´t have the same opinion is wrong?

I do indeed believe 100% what I post at the moment is correct.  Except when I am trolling.

48 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Yer the only relief we have is we don´t have the UK govt in charge.

Small consolation I think. The UK has been living with a relatively high infection rate and around 1000 covid deaths per week since July, on the other hand hospitals are not being overwhelmed there has been no mandatory mask wearing until the last few days and people are mostly (there are some regional differences) free to meet and go out as they please. Compare that to here where the infection rate is even higher than last winter, covid deaths for the last 3 days have been over 1000, icus are full in many regions and that despite mask wearing  being mandatory in many settings since so long I can't remember when and regional applied 3g, 2g, 2g+, curfew restrictions to keep the rest of us us miserable with another lockdown Christmas looming.:(

1 hour ago, Keleth said:

Who said I was talking about Jonny?

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Tell that to the people in the UK who have been waiting for "elective" surgeries, cancer treatments, etc. for months on end.

Same problem here I think at present and anyway that was predominantly caused by the earlier stages of covid and long term lack of investment, waiting lists/times in the UK have been increasing steadily since 210.

7 minutes ago, Fietsrad said:

Can anyone explain the difference between Impf-Pflicht and Impf-Zwang?

If you don't get vaccinated:

• Impf-Pflicht: they will give you a fine.
  • Impf-Zwang: they will hold you down and give you the vaccination forcibly.

See here: https://www-stuttgarter--nachrichten-de.translate.goog/inhalt.coronavirus-der-unterschied-zwischen-impfpflicht-und-impfzwang.b64f1850-2bc9-46f3-bf71-ea45399a6ce9.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-GB

1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

Small consolation I think. The UK has been living with a relatively high infection rate and around 1000 covid deaths per week since July, on the other hand hospitals are not being overwhelmed there has been no mandatory mask wearing until the last few days and people are mostly (there are some regional differences) free to meet and go out as they please. Compare that to here where the infection rate is even higher than last winter, covid deaths for the last 3 days have been over 1000, icus are full in many regions and that despite mask wearing  being mandatory in many settings since so long I can't remember when and regional applied 3g, 2g, 2g+, curfew restrictions to keep the rest of us us miserable with another lockdown Christmas looming.:(

It's a shame Germany does not have the same vaccine delivering infrastructure though, the lack of action - other than implement previous controls that didn't really work last time- from the German government is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.  

3 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Same problem here I think at present and anyway that was predominantly caused by the earlier stages of covid and long term lack of investment, waiting lists/times in the UK have been increasing steadily since 210.

Of course the NHS is in a permanent state of near collapse, so to the general public Covid hasn't looked that much different. It seems a lot more dramatic when things suddenly get worse.

3 hours ago, Fietsrad said:

Can anyone explain the difference between Impf-Pflicht and Impf-Zwang?

Impfpflicht: You have to get vaccinated.

Impfzwang: You REALLY have to get vaccinated.

I was in the doctors this morning to get some Vitamin B, and I asked about an Impftermin for January but they said they were unable to give out any appointments at the moment as the Impfstoff supplies were uncertain.