3G in Restaurants?

1,850 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Jonny said:

A lot of covid  vaccine hesitant people just want you and others like you to leave them alone.

I will leave them alone on condition they stay at home,  stop filling up the icu beds and endangering others by spreading covid  with their low tolerance against its infection

6 hours ago, Jonny said:

Can you please post another screen shot of that one.  You should have it as you seem to follow everything that I post and take what I say as gospel.  

You do know there's an ignore button.  Why not add me ?

Yep, smarting all right. Caught with your trousers down, big time.

Why so you say I follow everything you post? I cal you out on the shit you post, the insinuations and accusations you post, along wiht the general rubbish that goes along with that.

Maybe someone will inbox me a screenshot, maybe they won't.. As for taking what you say as gospel, so we are not supposed to take what you say seriously then? You are now, saying, "please everyone do not take what I say with any seriousness". That is what you are saying, a kind of "my name is Jonny and I just post any old shit to/for", why do you post if you don't want people to take you seriously?

Except you do, you only say you don't when someone has taken one of your posts apart. It is you example of walking n to a bar and telling a dodgy joke and waiting to see the response before you decide how to go on. If people laugh, you laugh and say "yeah, funny because it's true", if they don't you go "hey, it's not one of mine, I just heard that"..

Which brings us to the ignore, why would I ignore you? You could then post your bullshit and have one less person telling about it. If enough people ignore you, it seems like people agree with you. Why would we do that? We#d eventually be knee deep in people like you posting the same shite you do. We'd be up to our chins in Mr Bears and balticuses, all thinking that TT is a place where people agree them. A place where hey can come and tell people to take various things against covid (which they never tried themselves), telling people not to take the vaccine (which you have if I remember correctly, bit of a swap that) and people propagating the kind of dangerous BS that puts people in danger.   

And of course, more people like yourself that post and then say "oh, I didn't mean that, I didn't read what I liked, I can't remember what I posted yesterday".

That's one thing we can do for you, like I have a few times, we can remind you of what you posted, keep you on the straight and narrow, let you know when you are contradicting yourself and point when you are accusing people of doing stuff when you have done far worse.

Think of it as a free service. If we put you on ignore, then you would lose out on that. Why you want to lose such a valuable thing, I can't say. It's not like it cold be embarrassing to a person who doesn't take what they post that seriously. 

3 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

If enough people ignore you, it seems like people agree with you.

Wrong, wrong, wrong! Ignoring and disengagement has gotten rid of the other nutters that you mention.

IMO

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

I've found it's the other way round. People like yourself say 'I'm vaccinated but in order for it to work properly you need to get vaccinated too'. A lot of covid  vaccine hesitant people just want you and others like you to leave them alone.

18 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I will leave them alone on condition they stay at home,  stop filling up the icu beds and endangering others by spreading covid  with their low tolerance against its infection

+1 from me.

3 hours ago, mtbiking said:

I’d make them at least partially pay for their medical care and in case of triage -really in worst case- deprioritize the unvaccinated by choice. 

Spot on.

24 minutes ago, optimista said:

Spot on.

What next.  Make a smoking lung cancer patient pay for treatment ? Make a fat person pay for diabetes treatment ?? Etc etc.  There are MANY other people who make the wrong life choices and end up clogging up the ICUs. Why pick on one group and not the others ?

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

A lot of covid  vaccine hesitant people just want you and others like you to leave them alone.

Not you obviously as you come on here stating your proud not to be vaccinated,not afraid of the virus etc etc.

6 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Why pick on one group and not the others ?

4 hours ago, mtbiking said:

I would indeed favour discouraging certain lifestyle choices by financial disincentives. Worth a discussion.

It is bad enough to knowingly do damage to yourself and expect treatment further down the line courtesy of society at large, but even worse when you take others with you. 

Unfortunately the stupidity factor complicates things.

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

What next.  Make a smoking lung cancer patient pay for treatment ? Make a fat person pay for diabetes treatment ?? Etc etc.  There are MANY other people who make the wrong life choices and end up clogging up the ICUs. Why pick on one group and not the others ?

You´re one of these idiots that has read something like this on FB or somewhere and has thought that it´s a good argument but once again as is usual for you you didn´t actually think about what you wrote.

Smoking is not the only cause of lung cancer,diabetes 2 people are often not fat.

Anyway that´s by the by,your argument has absolutely no logic to it at all.

Is there a drug available for smokers that gives them say a 80% chance to stop smoking?

Well no of course there is not.If there was then maybe your argument would have some logic and some correlation to covid patients who are unvaccinated.

I´m not at all in favour of deprioritising etc non vaxxed people but just showing once again that you´re a fucking idiot who doesn´t actually understand anything he reads or writes.

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Most smokers are addicted to tobacco and addiction is an illness in itself but at least they contribute by paying very high taxes on their habit. Most overweight people don't want to be overweight and it can be the result of many different factors often out of their control. I can sympathise with both, I was formally a heavy smoker and when I gave up I put on a lot of weight that was very hard to get rid of.

Being antivaxx is an incredibly  stupid life choice but you at least admit it is a "wrong" one!

6 minutes ago, optimista said:

It is bad enough to knowingly do damage to yourself and expect treatment further down the line courtesy of society at large, but even worse when you take others with you. 

It´s not the same ffs it´s not even in the same ballpark.

Where would you draw the line?

Would you not treat a boxer?

Would you not treat someone who broke a leg while drunk?

Would you not treat someone in a car accident because they went through a red light?

Would you not treat someone with liver problems because they´ve drunk in their lifetime?

Would you not treat someone who fell while climbing a mountain?

Some of you people on this thread are absolutely unbelievable.

You proclaim to be concerned for everybody and the greater good etc but you´re not you´re only concerned about people who think like you do.

Some people do have genuine heartfelt concerns about being vaccinated and are literally scared of it.

We´ve seen non vaxxed called plague rats,now we´re seeing them being recommended to be pushed to the back of the treatments queue.

If someone has covid you treat them no matter if they´re vaxxed or not.Treat the more serious first no matter what.Call unvaccinated people idiots,stupid c***s or whatever but don´t even think of delaying treatment.

I sincerely hope none of you are in the medical profession.

Actually, in the U.S., smokers have to pay more for their health insurance. In these times, some companies are also making their unvaccinated employees pay more for their health insurance.

It is coming.

Likewise a single sip of alcohol disqualifies you from a liver transplant while in the qeue. A donor liver is a rare and precious thing, only to be given to those who are most likely to nurture it, not kill it.

I'd be seriously angry if I had a heart attack and died because there was no space in the ICU. As all the beds were occupied by anti-vaxxers denying Covid.

And 1.5 years ago when there was no hint of a vaccine in the worst hit countries, they were kicking people dying of Covid out of beds to make way for the infected with a greater chance of living. 

Health resources are limited, especially during a pandemic.

21 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Actually, in the U.S., smokers have to pay more for their health insurance. In these times, some companies are also making their unvaccinated employees pay more for their health insurance.

It is coming.

And are those smokers put to the back of the queue for treatment ?

Although judging by US healthcare it wouldn´t surprise me.

6 minutes ago, MadAxeMurderer said:

Likewise a single sip of alcohol disqualifies you from a liver transplant while in the qeue.

An unvaccinated doesn´t choose to get Covid,they choose to increase the risk which is completely different.

7 minutes ago, MadAxeMurderer said:

I'd be seriously angry if I had a heart attack and died because there was no space in the ICU. As all the beds were occupied by anti-vaxxers denying Covid.

That´s life as they say.

We may not like it but that´s how it goes.

7 minutes ago, MadAxeMurderer said:

And 1.5 years ago when there was no hint of a vaccine in the worst hit countries, they were kicking people dying of Covid out of beds to make way for the infected with a greater chance of living. 

The definitive word there is "dying".No hope no need to waste resources and a big difference to delaying treatment.

25 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

It is coming.

In the private insurance system in Germany  ( including in some health insurance tariffs ) there are often substantial lower rates for non-smokers - can be up to 40 per cent difference for term life, critical illness insurance etc.

5 hours ago, Jonny said:

scapegoat minority

Hey, you poor scapegoat minority (which you're not, since you've been vaxed): the Auschwitz Museum has something to say about your scapegoat minority status:

51 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

It is coming.

Do American employers / companies set the rates for health insurance???

21 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Hey, you poor scapegoat minority (which you're not, since you've been vaxed): the Auschwitz Museum has something to say about your scapegoat minority status 

Why do you automatically relate a scapegoat minority to the Auschwitz museum ? There's loads of scapegoat minorities like Roma, Eastern Europeans etc.  But it's interesting to see the way your small brain works. 

Just curious ( because I don't think there's a corona thread anymore ).

In view of the Austrian decision to make the vacc compulsory ( and followed by the news today that Greece is going that way soon  for the over-60s) with around 100 euro monthly fine for non-obedience ), what if someone is already double vaxxed but has decided enough is enough and doesn't want constant boosters? Not referring only to Greece with regard to my question.

How does that pan out in your views? 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/greece-covid-vaccine-mandate-omicron-b1966705.html?amp

Many older Greeks are cash poor and illiterate. And bolshie!😂

There will be trouble. And Syriza, the Leftish Party, are critical- " financially excessive and punitive."

Just imagine YOU being eg 80, in a wheelchair, can't see well, don't even have a bank account and you get whalloped for a 100 euros a month for something you don't even understand.

1 hour ago, MadAxeMurderer said:

I'd be seriously angry if I had a heart attack and died.

You woudn't be seriously angry. Because you'd be dead.