3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

I love some sources:

I give you the good Doctor Samantha Bailey:

Courts of New Zealand:

https://www.courtsofnz.govt.nz/assets/cases/2021/2021-NZHC-3168.pdf

Dr Samantha Bailey is a registered medical practitioner in Christchurch. She has not held a practising certificate since May 2021. She does not currently practice as a General Practitioner. But she does regularly post videos online. That includes posting videos on her YouTube channel which has over 300,000 subscribers, as a “Medical doctor, author” and a “Family Doctor based in New Zealand”. Of the YouTube videos currently at issue, four or five are still available. Dr Bailey’s evidence, which I find helpful and I rule admissible, is that five videos were removed by YouTube for breaching its medical misinformation policy and Dr Bailey removed nine other videos herself, in case they led to a “strike” or closedown of her channel. YouTube also removed a sixth video which Dr Bailey uploaded to promote a video on another platform. All of the videos at issue on the other platform are still available. The posts have included statements raising doubts about polymerase chain reaction testing, and the safety of vaccines, for COVID-19. The Medical Council [2] The Medical Council of New Zealand (the Council) received 15 notifications or complaints about Dr Bailey’s videos from: eight members of the public; four registered medical practitioners in New Zealand; one retired New Zealand doctor in the United Kingdom; and two medical practitioners in the United Kingdom. In October 2020, the Council referred Dr Bailey’s conduct to a Professional Conduct Committee (the Committee) for investigation under the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 (the Act). A committee is composed of two health practitioners and one lay person. Further referrals by the Council to the Committee followed, in March, April, and June 2021, as Dr Bailey continued posting videos. The four issues referred to the Committee, as communicated to Dr Bailey in letters dated 16 June and 14 July 2021, are: 1 The circumstances around you presenting videos online, about Covid19 and related topics, in which you identify yourself as a doctor and promulgate information to the public. 2 Whether you are practising outside your scope of practice when presenting your videos online about Covid-19. 3 Your adherence to Good medical practice and any other applicable Council statements. 4 Whether, in relation to videos posted online including you in those videos, you are practising medicine or have practised medicine without a practising certificate as per the Council’s definition of the practice of medicine.

[The rest is in the link above...

Perhaps the most prolific figure associated with NZDSOS is Dr Sam Bailey, a Christchurch-based doctor who recently stopped practising and now produces videos to an audience of nearly 300,000 subscribers.

She previously appeared on the TVNZ show The Checkup, but is conspicuously absent from the upcoming season (it is understood her views on Covid-19 are why).

I see her videos everywhere, and they appear to be the source of some common claims in anti-vaccination groups. Among them is the claim that the PCR test is responsible for inflating positive Covid-19 cases (the PCR is accurate and well-suited to detecting SARS-CoV-2) and that the virus has never been isolated (it has).

I mention this because the pace of anti-vaccination communities – the endless stream of links and videos and memes – means contextual information disappears, and this is a case in point.

Bailey argues against germ theory, and is the co-author of a book that questions whether viruses believed to cause diseases such as AIDS, Hepatitis C, chickenpox, Polio and Covid-19 exist at all. It is an obscure medical view sometimes called “germ theory denial”, and has been likened to young Earth creationism.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300397872/covid19-three-weeks-inside-a-rabbit-hole-of-dangerous-misinformation

I heard that gargling with your own testicles is a proven cure

Good work Janx. So essentially the source for a lot of what is being posted here comes from someone who doesn't believe HIV causes AIDS. Well I'm sold!

I'll just post this here :

New corona rules: FFP2 mask (not surgical) in long distance trains, surgical in local bus and train, no mask in a plane.

10 hours ago, tor said:

I'll just post this here :

New corona rules: FFP2 mask (not surgical) in long distance trains, surgical in local bus and train, no mask in a plane.

The train conductor doesn't need an FFP2 mask. They can use surgical.  So given the conductor is on the train the most amount of time I wonder why a surgical is ok for them but not us, and if you travel over a border I'm presuming you can then remove the mask altogether. 

The mask rules don't make sense. 

"Simple Nasal Wash 'Reduces COVID-19 Severity'

Simple nasal washes with mild saline water can prevent hospitalisation and deaths from COVID-19, if applied twice daily following a positive diagnosis, according to research led by the US-based Augusta University.

Reducing the amount of virus entering the body cuts the severity of the disease, says the study published September in the Ear, Nose & Throat Journal. It found that nasal washes conducted within 24 hours of diagnosis can prevent the virus from entering the lungs and possibly causing permanent or fatal damage to patients.

Amy Baxter, corresponding author of the study affiliated with the department of emergency medicine at Augusta University, says that extra hydration of the sinuses makes them function better. “If you have a contaminant, the more you flush it out, the better you are able to get rid of dirt, viruses and anything else,” she explained.

ACE2 receptors in cells — which bind to the spike protein of the virus resulting in COVID-19 infection — are plentiful in the nasal cavity, lungs and mouth and a nasal saline wash can help prevent the virus from attaching to receptors, they said.

The researchers say nasal washes are inexpensive and safe and can be administered at home using half a teaspoon each of salt and baking soda in a cup of boiled or distilled water.

The research involved comparing data from high-risk COVID-19 patients, such as those with obesity, hypertension or diabetes and aged over 55, who had carried out nasal washes, with datasets of 3 million COVID-19 cases from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The researchers found that only 1.3 per cent of COVID-19 patients who underwent nasal wash required hospitalisation, suggesting that they were more than eight times less likely to be hospitalised compared with the 11 per cent in the CDC dataset." 

https://www.eurasiareview.com/03102022-simple-nasal-wash-reduces-covid-19-severity/

It’s unethical to use a drug on children to protect adults with no benefit to them. So why is that any different now?

Criminal negligence on a biblical scale, what many people saw coming and were persecuted for,

those involved are nervously keeping their heads down hoping it will all blow over,

keep banging this drum GB news, the only thing mandatory now is justice.

:o GB news :o

That is offensive to anyone with any critical thinking skills at all.

Can someone fuckt check this?

Too late, la Quinta Columna post this discovery a year ago and the fuckt checkers stated that is a conspiracy and is bullshit.

You, vaxxed sheeple: you signed for it, but you've had no ideea what's in the vial.

Are you still going to get the poison in your veins?

The internal document from the Pfizer laboratories has appeared!

A single 30 mg vaccine contains graphene dioxide with approximately 15 billion nanoparticles or lipid-bearing powder particles!

La Quinta Columna and Ricardo Delgado were right from the start.

Toxicity of graphene-family nanoparticles: a general review of the origins and mechanisms

Why is graphene oxide poisonous?

Bildergebnis für graphene oxide toxicity

The results of these studies suggest that graphene nanostructures such as graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide, have the capacity to induce toxicity in mammals both as a function of their chemistry, by inducing oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation, and as a result of their aggregation causing physical blockages

Now I know why some people did aged overnight.

18 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Graphene dioxide? 

I've heard they found hyrdrogen hydroxide there, 100% of everyone consuming this toxic substance dies. 

Or maybe Carbon Dioxide which is also deadly.

1 hour ago, murphaph said:

It's a wonder youtube hasn't cured cancer with all the medical experts on there.

No chance they all say cancer is caused by vaccines for measles, polio hooping cough or whatever one is trending. It is all doubt and fear propaganda from the anti-social  antivaxxers.

16 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

One of my colleagues died suddenly today.

So what did she die of?

If this colleague ever existed and did in fact pass away, you should be ashamed of yourself using her death to frame (yet another) post about the evils of vaccines, knowing nothing of the cause of death!

To be honest I find it odd that a ) the employer would be informed the very same day that the employee passed away. If, God forbid my wife was to die suddenly, I wouldn't give a fuck about informing her employer, certainly not on the day of her passing! and b ) that HR immediately informed the entire workforce of her alleged passing. I smell a large anti-vax smelling rat. It's also odd that she seems to have become an anti-vaxxer despite not suffering any ill effects from the first 3 doses (died suddenly implies she was in good apparent health beforehand). Normally people become more comfortable with medicines the more often they take them without experiencing any ill effects.

2 minutes ago, murphaph said:

If I smell a large anti-vax smelling rat.

The whole post just reeks of bullshit, so transparent