3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

Just now, keith2011 said:

I am amazed you have lasted so long ...

me and the cockroaches,,,

you know nothing, John Snow...

You have no idea how was my life and for sure I have no wish to share it with you...

16 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

You have no idea how was my life and for sure I have no wish to share it with you...

Yet I know your were born on the 27-Sept- 1972. Fool!

10 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Yet I know your were born on the 27-Sept- 1972. Fool!

Or maybe I play tricks with your mind?

1 minute ago, Mr.Bear said:

Or maybe I play tricks with your mind?

You mean you are a liar and it isn't your birthday today, what a super trick, you should be a clown 🤡 🤡 🤡 :lol:

22 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Yet I know your were born on the 27-Sept- 1972. 

No ; im not a liar, and you got only this part right.

Happy birthday to me and I wish to be healthy and in one day richer than today.

money can't buy happiness but it can sustain it

One plus to take from this whole Coronavirus shit is, that after years of waiting, there's finally an anagram for carnivorous...

Remember The Phrase "Trust The Experts"
So there's 9 pages of direct effects listed by Pfizer in their own internal documents regarding their unapproved (yet authorized anyway) application of the new medicine.

Everything listed on those 9 pages includes almost every disease known to mankind plus death of course.

This for a reframed issue made of pure wind, which was a threat to NO ONE.

Then when people pass on after their application of the new medicine or when a patient comes down with the exact same diseases listed

in those 9 pages "THE EXPERTS" suddenly go blind or forget how to read. Experts at what exactly?

Experts at ignoring reality?

Experts at soft assassination?

Experts at taking orders for a pay cheque?

Experts at pretending they're moral and ethical people when they're nothing of the sort?

Experts at health...when no one relying on them is healthy?

You can't have someone claiming to be AN EXPERT and then that same person suddenly goes blind or forgets

how to read when it becomes obvious that they're directly involved in the con job of all historic con jobs, over the past 2.5 years.

These folks aren't experts, they're conspirators. These professional, order taking, reflexively obedient, infantilized, immoral, unethical,

bullshitting threats to humanity are now on the line legally when the truth comes forward and that truth is now rocketing forward at light speed.

He's a paid shill.

I'm for free, honey.

Only a paid shill will push this madness further.

If you believe that this homie just did his homework then you are more gullible person than you are,

he has no idea what he is talking about, he's reading a text offered by his handler.

Trust the science!