3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

So after testing positive for the rona only last month,  the boss of Pfizer has got it again.  Twice in 2 months ??? Can he really say his product is effective ?

Since the initial infection also did not provide any immunity from a 2nd one it seems likely that a different variant is involved that also bypasses the vaccine so as long as he does not get very ill  then maybe the vaccination was effective!

On the other hand, according to Mr.Bear he will have to suffer a body search every time he flies since there is so much  metal in the vaccine it will trigger the metal detector!:lol:

For those who have claimed that rona causes neurological problems:

The study is done without disclosing how many people were or were not vaccinated.
It is good that vaccination status is asked at the entrance of a restaurant... what the actual fuck.

I know 4 young people (before the days of Covid) who have had myocarditis following viral infections.  3 were fairly mild,  1 was pretty bad, 21 years old and got it 3 times!.  And badly.  In hospital each time.  The all got the Covid vaccine quite early because of their health history.  They were all fine.  And subsequent Covid infections have been mild and not caused flare up of myocarditis, which is great.

Now an apple a day will kill you instead of keeping the doctor away? LOL.

Do “they” really expect us to believe this nonsense?  It’s the jab, 10000%

People who read and believe this stuff, took the shot.

They defend the injection, like it has feelings and gets hurt if someone doesn't want it.

They are insane, not us, who are still unvaxxed.

111111.jpg

Your trolling of the media to seek any evidence for your ridiculous claims is reaching new heights of idiocy , so boring, big yawn.

th-3266215758.jpg.870986446e029fde7f6b20

I had my 5th jab this morning, but I had to confirm in writing on the form "at my own risk" as 5th jabs are reserved for over 80year olds. I'm 75. 

2 hours ago, bramble said:

I had my 5th jab this morning, but I had to confirm in writing on the form "at my own risk" as 5th jabs are reserved for over 80year olds. I'm 75. 

5 jabs ??? Ask yourself this.  Have you ever in 75 years needed 5 jabs of a vaccine for anything else in such a short space of time ? Knowing that you'll still get it and transmit it and can still end up in hospital like many of the other vaxxed people ? This is not a vaccine.  They're making it up as they go along. 

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

5 jabs ??? Ask yourself this.  Have you ever in 75 years needed 5 jabs of a vaccine for anything else in such a short space of time ? Knowing that you'll still get it and transmit it and can still end up in hospital like many of the other vaxxed people ? This is not a vaccine.  They're making it up as they go along. 

Just run along, little Jonny. I've had 75 years of experience looking after myself. It seems I've been doing well so far. 

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Please write this on the chalkboard 100 times.

I will.  If others write - I will not discriminate against people who do not want injected with experimental medicines

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

I think time will tell, 6, 7 and 8 jab will come.

Maybe in one day these persons will ask themself "for what I did this?" but will be too late.

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

5 jabs ??? Ask yourself this.  Have you ever in 75 years needed 5 jabs of a vaccine for anything else in such a short space of time ?

You ask yourself this, have you in your lifetime ever before seen a pandemic of a highly infectious virus spread across the world so quickly that has killed and made so many people ill  and has caused so much disruption of our normal way of life and the world economy. If you answer is no, then how can you be so surprised at the measures taken to try and control it.

Are you so set in your ways that you cannot tolerate the idea that things can change?

41 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

You ask yourself this, have you in your lifetime ever before seen a pandemic of a highly infectious virus spread across the world so quickly that has killed and made so many people ill  and has caused so much disruption of our normal way of life and the world economy. If you answer is no, then how can you be so surprised at the measures taken to try and control it.

Are you so set in your ways that you cannot tolerate the idea that things can change?

Let me correct that for you:

""You ask yourself this, have you in your lifetime ever before seen a pandemic of a highly infectious virus that have 99.6% rate of survival/recovery spread across the world so quickly that has killed and made so many people ill  and has caused so much disruption of our normal way of life and the world economy. If you answer is no, then how can you be so surprised at the measures taken to try and control it.""

You're welcome.

For those of you who keep accepting the jab - Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

43 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Let me correct that for you:

You have neither the wit, intelligence or English grammar to correct me, so fuck off!:P

Ok, Mr. Nazi Grammar...

Anything else?

Today is my birthday, 50 years old, maybe you want to wish me good luck and health, not to fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Ok, Mr. Nazi Grammar...

Anything else?

Today is my birthday, 50 years old, maybe you want to wish me good luck and health, not to fuck off.

Well done, with your attitude I am amazed you have lasted so long or do you only preach your anti-social clap trap on social media?