3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Or are you?

No, I'm ignoring him, but like he says : "(he) certainly won't just go away":ph34r:. I ignore him, but I don't have him on ignore, because I have no one on ignore. 

3 hours ago, fraufruit said:

He still thinks that we are clicking on his links and watching his videos.

Let him live in his own little world.

Or are you?

No point, we have so often discredited the links he continues to post he is just not worth the candle but that won't stop me trying to point out the fallacy of his stupid dogma.

“CDC Admits it Falsely Claimed it Was Monitoring Vaccine Safety – But Still Won’t Release the Full Data

Walensky’s agency had promised in several documents, starting in early 2021, to perform a type of analysis called Proportional Reporting Ratio (PRR) on reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which it helps manage.

But the agency said in June that it did not perform PRRs. It also said that performing them was “outside th[e] agency’s purview”.

Confronted with the contradiction, Dr. John Su, a CDC official, told the Epoch Times in July that the agency started performing PRRs in February 2021 and “continues to do so to date.”

But just weeks later, the CDC said Su was wrong.

“CDC performed PRRs from March 25th 2022 through July 31st 2022,” a spokeswoman told the Epoch Times in August.“

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/09/14/cdc-admits-it-falsely-claimed-it-was-monitoring-vaccine-safety-but-still-wont-release-the-full-data/

“COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters for Young Adults: A Risk-Benefit Assessment and Five Ethical Arguments against Mandates at Universities

Students at North American universities risk disenrollment due to third dose COVID-19 vaccine mandates. We present a risk-benefit assessment of boosters in this age group and provide five ethical arguments against mandates. We estimate that 22,000 - 30,000 previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalisation. Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable. University booster mandates are unethical because: 1) no formal risk-benefit assessment exists for this age group; 2) vaccine mandates may result in a net expected harm to individual young people; 3) mandates are not proportionate: expected harms are not outweighed by public health benefits given the modest and transient effectiveness of vaccines against transmission; 4) US mandates violate the reciprocity principle because rare serious vaccine-related harms will not be reliably compensated due to gaps in current vaccine injury schemes; and 5) mandates create wider social harms.“

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070

4 hours ago, keith2011 said:

No masks required in Turkey???

No, stupid.

No masks required in flight, busses, taxi, hotels and restaurants or on beaches.

That's a burka, you fucking ignorant.

That veil can stop viruses like that cart carring sand.

11 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

No, stupid.

No masks required in flight, busses, taxi, hotels and restaurants or on beaches.

LOL at “fucking ignorant.” It’s a Niqab, not a Burka. Your racism is showing. 

5 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:

LOL at “fucking ignorant.” It’s a Niqab, not a Burka. Your racism is showing. 

Thank you for correction Mr. Muslim expert or whatever the fuck you are.

I'm not a muslim, therefore I have no idea what is the difference between a burka and Niqab.

all I can say that that is not a mask and I don't need to know what's that and how is called...

No, offcourse not, the mask is good just for idiots.

Only a bostter boosted boosted vax can, so please go and get another shot, just to be safe.

Especially the one that was tested on 8 mice... is perfect for you all.

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

No, stupid.

Oh that touched a nerve:P, not an good example of your beloved Turkey.

A mask can be used for other things than stopping viruses as well you know, fool!

Britannica Dictionary definition of MASK
[count]

: a covering for your face or for part of your face: such as
: a covering used to hide or disguise your face
  • a Halloween mask
  • Everyone wore costumes and masks to the dance.
  • The robbers wore masks.
: a covering used to protect your face or cover your mouth
  • Doctors wear surgical masks in the operating room.
  • a (baseball) catcher's mask
see picture at scuba diving; see also face mask, gas mask, oxygen mask, ski mask

T

No, stupid.

You, of all people calling others stupid is a bit rich, isn't it? If something is stupid than it's your comparison of a shopping trolley carrying sand to a mask protecting from particles / viruses. It's like claiming you can see through a loaf of swiss cheese because you can see through the holes of a slice of it. To help you understand: a mask consists of more than a single monomolecular layer.

Thank you for correction Mr. Muslim expert or whatever the fuck you are.

I'm not a muslim, therefore I have no idea what is the difference between a burka and Niqab.

all I can say that that is not a mask and I don't need to know what's that and how is called...

Again, you are being racist and sexist right now. I don’t care if you are a Muslim or not. Your ignorance is showing. Learn about other cultures. 

Shall we talk about your harassment on these boards towards women? Messaging them over and over again. Fuck off. 

Shame that tax dollars were wasted on you in hospital to treat you when you had Covid. 

11 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Oh that touched a nerve:P, not an good example of your beloved Turkey.

A mask can be used for other things than stopping viruses as well you know, fool!

It touched a nerve because he is a fucking racist.