3G in Restaurants?

4,544 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, keith2011 said:

In case you were not aware of the weather, it reached over 40 C even in the UK and regularly over 35 in most of Northern Europe this summer, add to that the complete failure to cope with such temperatures of the AC in most transport systems and perhaps that might give you a hint. Its a fucking uncomfortable nuisance basically, and as more people see others flouting the law which is not enforced the more will think it must be OK.

18 hours ago, silty1 said:

That all a fucking depends on where the government is telling you to wear a mask.  Crowded buses and hospitals and old folks homes, fine.  Outdoors?  That should be optional.  

I see, you are the ones who were running the red traffic light 100 years ago and got hit by a car. Because the government is not going to tell me how to walk. 

4 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

I see, you are the ones who were running the red traffic light 100 years ago and got hit by a car. Because the government is not going to tell me how to walk. 

Oh for fuck sake, have you no sense of nuance?  Read it again. Masks are okay in some situations, and I wear them without complaint.  Wearing them outside is fine with me too, I think it's unnecessary, but as long as I don't have to, go right ahead.  

9 hours ago, Jonny said:

Schadenfreude?? Amusement at the fact that prominent people need to tell the world they're infected and then trot out the expected line...but thank goodness I'm x times vaccinated. 

It's like the CEO of Durex tweeting that his wife is pregnant but thank goodness he was wearing a condom. 

They cannot comprehend such info...

On 15/08/2022, 11:39:33, john_b said:

Why waste your time "debating" with a clown? You're never going to get anything back but rants and conspiracies!

Well you did warn me and as his last post demonstrates, if he had one more brain cell he would be considered a moron.

UPDATE:-

Just the same with his next post.

What have you done today to earn your place in this crowded world?

6296e1660fecb_6277fe708023f_ezgif-2-6b6e0f456f1.gif.6dcc88a922f0bd03d8b06cafdd25e7441.gif.82586c4589171ccc1ce9edddbf135f31[1].gif

Dear vaxed mor.. I mean people.

Please treat me as your equal, I was infected with Rona 2 months ago, and I'm still alive.

So, stop the vaxofobia against me, I have antibodies, ok?

If you don't agree with then take it up to CDC, I didn't set this, I'm not a rule maker.

On 15/08/2022, 10:37:23, keith2011 said:

deaths in Germany are far higher at present than this time last year!

That´s because they´re dying from the vaccine don´t you know 

^_^

10 hours ago, Keleth said:

That´s because they´re dying from the vaccine don´t you know 

Heh, good of you to admit it.

FDA knew huge percentage of women in Pfizer trial suffered miscarriages

An analysis of internal documents found 44% of the pregnant women who participated in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trials suffered miscarriages.

"Pfizer took those deaths of babies – those spontaneous abortions and miscarriages – and recategorized them as recovered-resolved adverse effects," she said.

"In other words, if you lost your baby, it was categorized by Pfizer as a resolved adverse event, like a headache that got better."

🤣

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

An analysis of internal documents found 44% of the pregnant women who participated in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trials suffered miscarriages.

Why did you delete the next sentence? Which is:

The documents obtained by court order after the FDA tried to keep them hidden for 75 years showed that of the 50 pregnant women who took part, 22 lost their babies.

On 8/16/2022, 11:14:50, silty1 said:

Oh for fuck sake, have you no sense of nuance?  Read it again. Masks are okay in some situations, and I wear them without complaint.  Wearing them outside is fine with me too, I think it's unnecessary, but as long as I don't have to, go right ahead.  

I apologize.

8 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Covid vaccines 75 years ago? What?

This is news for you?

In case you didn't know FDA has stated that it will not release the preliminary test documents to the public until 75 years later, which would be in 2095.

A court order ruled otherwise.

Stunning lies revealed in Pfizer vaccine documents the FDA tried to keep under wraps

Does anyone even have the slightest idea among the vaccinated what they injected into their bodies?

Recent predictions of things that didn't  happen,  MrBear faced lies about a cdc report, not a great record, and even worse failing to understand a joke in English!

On 12/08/2022, 13:34:17, yourkeau said:

Oh no, you got me. Stillbirth!

30.12.2021 (everyone is vaccinated): 184`000 infants were born

https://www.cbs.gov.il/en/mediarelease/pages/2021/population-of-israel-on-the-eve-of-2022.aspx

31.12.2020 (only old people are being vaccinated): 176`000 infants were born

https://www.cbs.gov.il/en/mediarelease/Pages/2020/Population-of-Israel-on-the-Eve-of-2021.aspx

31.12.2019 (COVID-19 starts in China): 177`000 infants were born

https://www.cbs.gov.il/en/mediarelease/Pages/2019/Population-of-Israel-on-the-Eve-of-2020.aspx

Unbelievable, we see that vaccination works, there are 8000 more babies born in 2021 than in 2020!

You forecast for the end of 2022?

On 15/08/2022, 14:54:46, clickety6 said:

This is such an egregious misrepresentation of the contents of the link. The cases are not linked to Covid vaccinations (despite your blatant attempts to add a connection) . From the site itself:

" Since mid-May 2020, CDC has been tracking case reports of multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C), a rare but serious condition associated with COVID-19. CDC is working to learn more about why some children and adolescents develop MIS-C after having COVID-19 or contact with someone with COVID-19, while others do not. "

Covid vaccines 75 years ago? What?

55 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

NOBODY is watching/reading any of your stupid videos.

Please save your time.

But still some people like yourself need to comment on them :lol:

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

NOBODY is watching/reading any of your stupid videos.

Please save your time.

People thought the same about Islamist preachers until Charlie Hebdo.

In this case nobody = 1:1000000. 999999 will ignore this post, but 1 will watch and believe it.

You do not need 1000 people to do a terror attack. You need 10. Or even 5, even a one person with a gun can do a lot.

I have a big hope in big data, and that police and state security are already using it to monitor such videos.

47 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

People thought the same about Islamist preachers until Charlie Hebdo.

bla bla

... I have a big hope in big data, and that police and state security are already using it to monitor such videos.

And where is that freedom of speech?

So you're one of WEF tools and that freedom of speech is no longer permited.

WEF - Announced it has recruited hundreds of thousands of “information warriors” to control the internet, policing social media & forums for “misinformation” & conspiracies which will then be shut down.

You will only know what they want you to know.

https://newspunch.com/wef-announce-recruitment-of-information-warriors-to-control-the-narrative-on-social-media/

COVID SNACKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booom...

Woman’s Cancer Erupts After COVID-19 Booster Shot
Bonnie Eisenberg is a 73-year-old cancer survivor. Back in 2012, she was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer.
Her treatment was successful and for the next seven years, she lived a normal life.
Her monthly check-ups with her doctor always showed that her tumor levels were normal.
After her third shot her CEA test results rose to 17.6ng/ml; ‘On the PET scan I lit up like a Christmas tree’

112.jpg

Another fine Israeli fellow, kudos to him.

58 minutes ago, Jonny said:

But still some people like yourself need to comment on them :lol:

I comment on what other people quote. I never watch that crap.

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

And where is that freedom of speech?

So you're one of WEF tools and that freedom of speech is no longer permited.

You are not in America, Mr. HIV. Or maybe you are, but most of us aren't.

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Another fine Israeli fellow, kudos to him.

Finally, some antisemitism. I was waiting for this comment for 2 years, Mr. HIV.