3G in Restaurants?

4,505 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Tap said:

This is completely untrue, why do you post things like this?

If you didn't know Germany has ordered another 200 million doses, this announcement confirms everything is real.

We will see from October if is a conspiracy or true.

22 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

If you didn't know Germany has ordered another 200 million doses, this announcement confirms everything is real.

Totally irrelevant😂

Ok, I've had two beers in the sunshine! Are you Rumanian?

"Am Mittwoch stellten Gesundheitsminister Karl Lauterbach (59, SPD) und Justizminister Marco Buschmann (45, FDP) neue Corona-Regeln vor (vom 1. Oktober bis 7. April).

Größter Aufreger: In Bars, Restaurants, Kinos, Theater und anderen Freizeiteinrichtungen können die Länder wieder Maskenpflicht anordnen (FFP2-Maske). Alternativ sollen Besucher auch einen Negativ-Test oder einen Genesenen- oder Impf-Nachweis vorlegen, der maximal drei Monate alt ist."

https://www.bz-berlin.de/deutschland/regierung-macht-sogar-druck-auf-dreifach-geimpfte?dicbo=v2-768624056e48f5f8edfd91956ad436bd&cid=kooperation.article.outbrain.desktop.AR_1.bz

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but based on the above it does seem that the link from @Mr.Bear is correct on the point that the you will need to be vaccinated within the last 3 months to go into a resteraunt etc. without a test.

2 hours ago, Tap said:

This is completely untrue, why do you post things like this?

For the same reason the fraudsters write E-Mails in broken German (English, French, whatever their target speaks). They claim to be from Deutsche Bank support and create a page that looks exactly like Deutsche Bank, so why they cannot hire someone on Hartz IV who speaks better German?

Because they don't want you to press the button, you are waste of time for them. They want stupid people as their "clients", and grammar is the first filter. They are looking for people who will not notice anything.

37 minutes ago, vulturesquadron said:

"Am Mittwoch stellten Gesundheitsminister Karl Lauterbach (59, SPD) und Justizminister Marco Buschmann (45, FDP) neue Corona-Regeln vor (vom 1. Oktober bis 7. April).

Größter Aufreger: In Bars, Restaurants, Kinos, Theater und anderen Freizeiteinrichtungen können die Länder wieder Maskenpflicht anordnen (FFP2-Maske). Alternativ sollen Besucher auch einen Negativ-Test oder einen Genesenen- oder Impf-Nachweis vorlegen, der maximal drei Monate alt ist."

https://www.bz-berlin.de/deutschland/regierung-macht-sogar-druck-auf-dreifach-geimpfte?dicbo=v2-768624056e48f5f8edfd91956ad436bd&cid=kooperation.article.outbrain.desktop.AR_1.bz

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but based on the above it does seem that the link from @Mr.Bear is correct on the point that the you will need to be vaccinated within the last 3 months to go into a resteraunt etc. without a test.

Kudos, correct info.

Now is up to us, to comply or not.

I know I won't.

1 hour ago, Tap said:

Yes, I've already heard this and understand it.

This is the part I'm questioning

As you can see they want everyone to be vaxxed again, and the vaccine must not be older than 3 months.

*In bars, restaurants, cinemas, theaters and other recreational facilities, the states can again mandate mandatory masks (FFP2 mask). Alternatively, visitors should present a negative test or proof of recovery or vaccination that is no more than three months old."

I have chosen before not to vaccinate, not to travel and remain unvaccinated.

Omicron is no longer dangerous, there's no point in being vaccinated, just because the government wants you to.
If they make it conditional again, all they have to do is shove their restaurants up their asses.

CDC; 8,798 CHILDREN WITH MULTISYSTEM INFLAMMATORY SYNDROME;
71 CHILDREN HAVE DIED SINCE COVID SHOTS
The CDC reports nearly 8,798 children have been hospitalised by this serious and deadly disorder since
the rollout of the COVID shots to children
MIS-C predominately affects: Heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, skin, eyes, or gastrointestinal organs
and can also cause serious neurological disorders.

14 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Why would anyone order 200 million doses of a vaccine that is no longer effective against the current variants and most likely any future ones for a virus that is no longer making people so ill, it is ludicrous, and why wait till October, it just does not make sense!

Perhaps because you forgot to include the information that the order was for an improved vaccine effective against Omicron variants that is still under review.

Germany's health minister said Friday that European Union drug regulators may authorize the use of vaccines that are each effective against two variants of the coronavirus.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-08-germany-eu-combined-covid-vaccines.html

16 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Despite falling Covid numbers, German citizens will have to prepare for nationwide mask requirements
and stricter “protective requirements” starting in October

Wrong again! In case you have not noticed covid is not only still around but both infections and deaths in Germany are far higher at present than this time last year! Despite that the only restriction I am aware of, mask wearing on public transport, has actually been relaxed, only a medical mask instead of FFP2 one and many are ignoring even that! It would be political suicide for the government to try and introduce  further restrictions short of a new much more deadly variant appearing, there maybe plans in place to allow for that but implementation is highly unlikely but typical of propagandist like you to try and  sensationalise such planning.

infect.jpg.209510adece64d0ebfd61c0de0d60

Why waste your time "debating" with a clown? You're never going to get anything back but rants and conspiracies!

We all survived the 3G rules before. We can do it again. Everyone gets to choose as before. What's the BFD??

I think most of us have heard there is a "new" vaccine coming out in October that is supposed to be more effective against the newer strains of covid. We will see.

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

We all survived the 3G rules before. We can do it again. Everyone gets to choose as before. What's the BFD??

I think most of us have heard there is a "new" vaccine coming out in October that is supposed to be more effective against the newer strains of covid. We will see.

I get the very strong impression that it will not be easy to either introduce further restrictions, including wider mask wearing or convince people to get further vaccinations. For example I took a taxi yesterday and the diver, albeit behind a partial screen,  told me not to worry about wearing a mask he said "Its been two years now and I'm fed up with the things", much the same on public transport with a significant minority of travellers flouting the law, such restrictions will become increasing unenforceable.  Other countries the UK in particular dropped all mask wearing requirements ages ago.

Covid vaccination has been clearly seen by everyone not to have  worked because of the failure of the vaccines to actually immunise people.  I suspect we may well see it only offered to the elderly in much the same way as the flu vaccination as long as covid remains less deadly.

28 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I get the very strong impression that it will not be easy to either introduce further restrictions, including wider mask wearing or convince people to get further vaccinations. For example I took a taxi yesterday and the diver, albeit behind a partial screen,  told me not to worry about wearing a mask he said "Its been two years now and I'm fed up with the things", much the same on public transport with a significant minority of travellers flouting the law, such restrictions will become increasing unenforceable.  Other countries the UK in particular dropped all mask wearing requirements ages ago.

Covid vaccination has been clearly seen by everyone not to have  worked because of the failure of the vaccines to actually immunise people.  I suspect we may well see it only offered to the elderly in much the same way as the flu vaccination as long as covid remains less deadly.

Could it be that the majority are fed up with restrictions and just want to lead a normal life?

Do take the time to look at these graphs from the WHO

We are way, way lower in the number of deaths since the high points between September, 2020 and May 2021.  They have since then never come close.   Since the last peak in November, 2021 there have been highs and lows, but the peaks are steadily lower.  This doesn't mean that during the winter months it will stay low, but seriously, let's stop treating it as if we had no vaccines and it's still Delta.  Compare the case chart with the death chart.  When death counts were at their peak, case counts were very low.  Now it's the reverse.  It's extremely easy it catch, but with vaccination your chance of death or even a serious stay in hospital are right now far lower.  

This isn't China. A no-covid policy just doesn't work anymore.  It's manageable.

35 minutes ago, silty1 said:

Could it be that the majority are fed up with restrictions and just want to lead a normal life?

Exactly

35 minutes ago, silty1 said:

This isn't China. A no-covid policy just doesn't work anymore.  It's manageable.

Indeed and despite the clowns dire predictions for October it will continue to be, lockdowns, curfew, 2g and 3g are things of the past unless covid comes back again with a deadly vengence.

I maintain that millions more would have died from covid or had long covid without the vax. No, the vax doesn't prevent it but it still saves lives.

50 minutes ago, silty1 said:

What is the problem to wear a mask in a fucking northern Europe? 

Last winter we were in Italy and noticed that a lot of people, including police, were wearing masks outdoors. We also put it on, so to not to be fined. However, there was no outdoor mask mandate in that town, people just wore it because it was freezing cold outside. So, we were wearing masks, too, it was comfortable to do it. 

In the Middle East, it is another story. In 2020 there was an outdoor mask mandate at 35 C centigrade for a month, and it was enforced. 

That was absurd, and soon it was canceled.