3G in Restaurants?

4,519 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, yourkeau said:

There is no sense in discussing any facts with them over and over again.

We are a small and isolated country that was the first in the world to be fully vaccinated. Our population is growing, and the housing prices are skyrocketing.

All our neighbors want us dead, in particular unvaxxed Palestinians want us dead.

If there was even a single problem with the vaccine, we would have noticed it. We are not suicidal, really.

No need to continue this bullshit.

0.04% compliance: Israelis wholly reject Pfizer's baby and toddler mRNA shots campaign Fewer than 1 in 2000 got their babies and toddlers injected with the gene juice.

Twitter Censors Senior Israeli Physician-Scientist Injured by Pfizer Vaccine Twitter last week censored Shmuel Shapira, M.D., MPH, for suggesting a connection between the monkeypox outbreak and mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, according to a Kanekoa’s Newsletter Substack post published Wednesday.

The Israeli Ministry of Health Actually Did a Survey of Adverse Events after The Booster Dose

Dr Keith Moran on Israel’s Increase in Emergency Cardiac Events Post-Vaccination

@yourkeau - lie much?

Here are some of the most important takeaways from the survey. Further down I’ll present all the results and conclude with some discussion of unreported events:

• 0.5% of people who reported an adverse event reported being hospitalized as a result of the adverse event they experienced (that’s 0.29% of everyone in the survey). Not just the emergency room, but actually being hospitalized. Think this is impossibly high? Read this footnote.1 If the numbers are wrong, the MoH needs to say so and explain how they messed up. If we use the 0.29% rate for the entire sample, we can extrapolate from the survey to estimate the number of hospitalizations associated with adverse events within a month of receiving a booster dose:

• Israel has administered about 4.5 million booster doses so far, which equates to over 13,000 hospitalizations.

• Over 92 million booster doses have been distributed in the U.S., which equates to nearly 270,000 hospitalizations.

• Read this footnote for some methodological caveats.2 [I have gone back-and-forth in different versions of this article between reporting the hospitalization rate as 0.5% or 0.29%. The report clearly states that this is the rate among everyone reporting an adverse event (6 out of 1,140). It does not state whether there were additional hospitalizations among respondents that were not associated with the adverse event. A back-of-the-envelope calculation indicates that a 0.29% hospitalization rate is in line with what we would expect to find among a random sample of Israelis. So if the 0.5% rate among people with adverse event includes all the hospitalizations in the entire survey, then it is more or less in line with expectations. But if it is in addition to other hospitalizations, then it points to a significantly higher hospitalization rate following the booster.]

• 29% reported that they had difficulty performing daily activities as a result of the adverse event. That is 44% of the 66.4% of the sample that reported at least one adverse event. Like in VAERS, women were more likely to report than men (75% vs. 58%) and also more likely to report difficulty in daily functioning (51% vs 35%).

• 4.5% of respondents reported neurological problems (again, more women than men), including:

• Bell’s Palsy (0.5%)

• Blurred or disturbed vision (0.5%)

• Seizures/Convulsions (0.15%)

• Loss of consciousness (0.2%)

• 16% of these neurological problems occurred within an hour of vaccination, an additional 27% within 24 hours, and 47% were ongoing by the time of the survey 3-4 weeks after vaccination.

• In the US, this translates to 460,000 cases of Bell’s Palsy and blurred or disturbed vision, 135,000 seizures and 180,000 people losing consciousness.

• Have you ever heard of a vaccine that is associated with seizures in 0.15% of adults who take it — let alone one that is mandated by many colleges and workplaces?

Thanks, Mr. Bear, for informing us that Israel started vaccinating toddlers one month ago. 

And what is the reason for silencing of all antivaxxers? Because Israel is run by Jews!

vc3nNbg.jpeg.51444be85eff70cc28140581aa3

No idea why you play the race card now.

What a surprize, Israel is run by jews, Germany is run by Germans, UK is run by English... who would have thought... wow.

If you didn't notice, that ex director ( Shmuel Shapira ) is also Jew,

he was vaxxed 3 times and got health problems, and that 3 vaxx are the reason, now is asking question - he is an antivvaxer now?

Before vaccinations where on earth did we ever seen this before?
All this is done is the name of safety, protection, what is it protecting? COVID?
Because it’s not doing any such thing.
Yet none of this is on the news.when will people wake up to reality.

@yourkeau, fuckt check this, thank u:

Prof. Zvika Granot, an immunologist explaining why the Israeli Ministry of Health's decision
to jab babies & toddlers is negligent, irresponsible & based on distorted information.
The good news: Israel's jab takeup for babies is less than 0.05%.

4 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Mr. HIV, you have proven not being able to read simple pieces of text, you still haven't explained me what was written in the article about the vaccine and HIV. I am sure Prof. Zvika Granot did not say what you claim he said because you can't read.

And now: if you tried to learn a bit of biology you would know that pregnant vaccinated mothers share the vaccine antibodies with their children, so they are born vaccinated. In this case, of course, no reason to vaccinate once more.

The number of vaccinated newborns is very high, but since they were vaccinated via their mothers, they are not in the statistics.

Take the microphone from the floor, Mr. HIV

7 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Mr. HIV, you have proven not being able to read simple pieces of text, you still haven't explained me what was written in the article about the vaccine and HIV. I am sure Prof. Zvika Granot did not say what you claim he said because you can't read.

And now: if you tried to learn a bit of biology you would know that pregnant vaccinated mothers share the vaccine antibodies with their children, so they are born vaccinated. In this case, of course, no reason to vaccinate once more.

The number of vaccinated newborns is very high, but since they were vaccinated via their mothers, they are not in the statistics.

Take the microphone from the floor, Mr. HIV

Keep it, you will need it to answer why are so many stillbirth.

Maybe is from that war? Or Putin? Or global warming?

Let me take an educated guess... is from c-19 vaccines.

Dr. Jessica Rose: Covid 'Vaccines' Data Showing Devastating Effects On Fertility
There hasn’t been an issue of fertility in the context of any kind of injection we’ve ever given to people before
We almost have double the number of stillbirths compared to the average in the last ten years
Study revealed a susceptibility to human ovarian cells to SARS-Cov-2 via the ACE2 spike interaction.
What’s going to be the effect of that?

Let's fuckt check the fuckt checkers:

7 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Keep it, you will need it to answer why are so many stillbirth.

Oh no, you got me. Stillbirth!

30.12.2021 (everyone is vaccinated): 184`000 infants were born

https://www.cbs.gov.il/en/mediarelease/pages/2021/population-of-israel-on-the-eve-of-2022.aspx

31.12.2020 (only old people are being vaccinated): 176`000 infants were born

https://www.cbs.gov.il/en/mediarelease/Pages/2020/Population-of-Israel-on-the-Eve-of-2021.aspx

31.12.2019 (COVID-19 starts in China): 177`000 infants were born

https://www.cbs.gov.il/en/mediarelease/Pages/2019/Population-of-Israel-on-the-Eve-of-2020.aspx

Unbelievable, we see that vaccination works, there are 8000 more babies born in 2021 than in 2020!

You forecast for the end of 2022?

Chart and table of the Israel birth rate from 1950 to 2022. United Nations projections are also included through the year 2100.

• The current birth rate for Israel in 2022 is 19.248 births per 1000 people, a 1.49% decline from 2021.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2021 was 19.539 births per 1000 people, a 1.47% decline from 2020.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2020 was 19.830 births per 1000 people, a 1.45% decline from 2019.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2019 was 20.121 births per 1000 people, a 1.43% decline from 2018.

You see more babies, I see a decline.

Israel Birth Rate 1950-2022

Go get the fifth dose, maybe your eyesight will be better.

Israel Death Rate 2018-2022

Untitled.png

The vax is doing wonders, I see no change in death rate.

Do you see any?

One in Three Vaccinated Teenagers Suffer Cardiovascular Side-Effects; One in 43 Suffer Heart Inflammation

A Study finds cardiovascular adverse effects in a third of teenagers following Pfizer vaccination and heart inflammation in one in 43

The study enrolled 314 Thai adolescents aged 13-18, of which 301 were monitored following vaccination:

▪️It found cardiovascular effects in 29.24% including tachycardia, palpitation and myopericarditis

▪️Two patients had pericarditis and four had subclinical myocarditis

▪️The most common cardiovascular effects were tachycardia (7.64%), shortness of breath (6.64%), palpitation (4.32%), chest pain (4.32%) and hypertension (3.99%)

▪️7 instances of heart inflammation out of 301 people gives an incidence rate of 2.3% (1 in 43)

▪️Instances of cardiovascular adverse events more broadly were almost 1 in 3

The mechanism ‘may be related to the mRNA sequence for the spike protein or the immune response following vaccination’

Source - Study

4 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Chart and table of the Israel birth rate from 1950 to 2022. United Nations projections are also included through the year 2100.

• The current birth rate for Israel in 2022 is 19.248 births per 1000 people, a 1.49% decline from 2021.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2021 was 19.539 births per 1000 people, a 1.47% decline from 2020.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2020 was 19.830 births per 1000 people, a 1.45% decline from 2019.
  • The birth rate for Israel in 2019 was 20.121 births per 1000 people, a 1.43% decline from 2018.

You see more babies, I see a decline.

Israel Birth Rate 1950-2022

Go get the fifth dose, maybe your eyesight will be better.

Israel Death Rate 2018-2022

Untitled.png

The vax is doing wonders, I see no change in death rate.

Do you see any?

Way to go to disprove your theory that people are dying from the vax,if that was true the death rate would be climbing.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/aug/12/salt-bae-london-restaurant-nusr-et-steakhouse-7m-sales

Forget Covid in restaurants. This is decadent. 600 quid for a steak? 

I went to a local restaurant by the lake with four friends the other day. Bio food. It was nothing special and very few drinks. 250 euros before the tip. I am the old guy and paid.. noblesse oblige😂

Not worth 250 euros- no starter either. I was shocked.

My bio burger and chips without salad was pretty boring.

Jeez.

Earning money is good. Better than not earning money.

But a piss take is a piss take.

And no- I didn't bother with a proper Rechnung for tax purposes. I was too shocked.

1 hour ago, john g. said:

And no- I didn't bother with a proper Rechnung for tax purposes. I was too shocked.

Go back and let the waiter write your name on it by hand, that will do to make you able to get back the VAT from the amount excluding the tip, see Randziffer 9 in the BNF-Schreiben on Bewirtung: https://www.bundesfinanzministerium.de/Content/DE/Downloads/BMF_Schreiben/Steuerarten/Einkommensteuer/2021-06-30-steuerliche-anerkennung-von-aufwendungen-fuer-die-bewirtung-von.html

And don't forget to fill in and sign the Bewirtungsbeleg: https://www.kanzlei-inal.de/files/dateien/Kanzlei/Bewirtungsbeleg.pdf

6 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

You love to make yourself a clown, don't you? What is birth per 1000 people?

Israel is a country with a lot of children, and the number of children is increasing year after year. This is logical that the number of new births per capita is decreasing because babies cannot give birth, they need at least 18 years to do that.

For you as a kid:

2019 1000 people give birth to 20 babies, that will be 20 birth per 1000 people

2020 1020 people give birth to 20 babies, that will be 19.6 births per 1000 people

DECREASE!!!

What a joke you are, Mr HIV

I may be a clown, but you will still be vaccinated idiots, and nothing will change that.

In case you missed this news from the US, yesterday:

CDC no longer requires unvaccinated to quarantine after being exposed to COVID

This virus is so dangerous that vaccinated and unvaccinated people are treated the same, according to the CDC.
So, for what did you get vaccinated for?

You've been part of an experiment, by your own choice, without even knowing what you're injecting into your body.

CDC no longer requires unvaccinated to quarantine after being exposed to COVID

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention updated its COVID-19 guidance Thursday to ease recommendations for people who are unvaccinated and have been exposed to COVID-19.

Previously, the CDC advised that people who were unvaccinated or hadn't received their booster shots should quarantine for five days after exposure. If no symptoms appear, the quarantine can end.

The new guidance no longer recommends that unvaccinated people quarantine after exposure, instead suggesting they mask up for 10 days and get tested five days after they were exposed.

This is the same guidance that was previously given to vaccinated and boosted people who were exposed to COVID and essentially simplifies the CDC's quarantine recommendation. Americans who are exposed to the virus, regardless of vaccination status, no longer need to stay at home if they've had an exposure, per the CDC's latest guidelines.

Let's fuckt check the fuckt checkers:

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

This virus is so dangerous that vaccinated and unvaccinated people are treated the same, according to the CDC.

So what did you (the unvaccinated) do to bring about this change?

You have done nothing but complain about restrictions that were put in place to protect you but you are now reaping the undeserved benefits of the vaccination program that protected so many against Delta and earlier covid variants.

I pity you!

4 x vaccinated and still negative, also fit and healthy as are all my friends acquaintances and relatives who have been vaccinated.