3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

So when Tommy Robinson talks about,聽 for example,聽 grooming gangs in Telford being a bit of a problem,聽 is he lying just because he's Tommy Robinson ? 馃聽

Mentioning that these gangs mostly comprise of men from a聽specific part of the world is racist then ? Rotherham anyone ???

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Folks, I think to wrap up the tent and move along.

Please, please, please do.

You will make a lot of people very happy.

(Now, back to ignoring the annoying fucker)

4 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

So you eliminate the message and reality because the source is coming from a unreliable source.

YES !!

Perfect advice for consuming media.

4 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

So you eliminate the message and reality because the source is coming from a unreliable source.

notice, this is not a question :)

53 minutes ago, Jonny said:

So when Tommy Robinson talks about,聽 for example,聽 grooming gangs in Telford being a bit of a problem,聽 is he lying just because he's Tommy Robinson ? 馃聽

Mentioning that these gangs mostly comprise of men from a聽specific part of the world is racist then ? Rotherham anyone ???

You have to wonder though why does he highlight this?

Being he is so concerned about children why doesn麓t he highlight the fact the vast majority of paedophiles are white or that the vast majority of people convicted of sex offences are white?

Strange how you keep railing against the MSM (Sorry Legacy Media is your buzzword now) but you don麓t apply the same to Tommy Robinson.

Still, you supporting Tommy Robinson doesn麓t surprise me in the slightest.

Back to facts. Some new covid predictions.

The relative decline in COVID belies what is, by our pre-pandemic standards, still widespread suffering. 鈥淚t is quite a reflection of what we have faced during the past few years that we could be in a situation with more than 120,000 known new infections per day, more than 43,000 hospitalizations per day鈥攚ith 5,000 in ICUs鈥攁nd 450 deaths per day [in the U.S.] and be in a mindset where we are thinking, 鈥楾his is not so bad, we have seen worse,鈥欌 Anthony Alberg, a University of South Carolina epidemiologist, told The Daily Beast.

the whole article. Interesting.

10 hours ago, Janx Spirit said:

Please, please, please do.

You will make a lot of people very happy.

(Now, back to ignoring the annoying fucker)

Whatever...

The vaxx is shit

So we have:

200 guests at Wayne Root鈥檚 wedding

• 100 vaxxed

• 100 unvaxed

He checked on them 8 months AFTER the wedding and found:

Among the vaxxed:

• 26 seriously injured

• 7 dead

Among the unvaxxed:

• 0 injured

• 0 dead

That鈥檚 pretty extreme, isn鈥檛 it?

18 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Whatever...

The vaxx is shit

So we have:

200 guests at Wayne Root鈥檚 wedding

• 100 vaxxed

• 100 unvaxed

He checked on them 8 months AFTER the wedding and found:

Among the vaxxed:

• 26 seriously injured

• 7 dead

Among the unvaxxed:

• 0 injured

• 0 dead

That鈥檚 pretty extreme, isn鈥檛 it?

You actually wanna talk statistics? Actual real life numbers? Discuss data like actual adults?

So, I don't know who the fuck Wayne Root is or what happened at聽his wedding but, in Germany, the numbers are there:

Monatsbericht des RKI vom 04.08.2022

Im Zeitraum MW 20-23/2022 war f眉r ungeimpfte Personen das Risiko, aufgrund von COVID-19 in einem Krankenhaus behandelt zu werden 2,9-fach (12- bis 17-J盲hrige), 3,3-fach (18- bis 59-J盲hrige) bzw. 4,8-fach (ab 60-J盲hrige) erh枚ht im Vergleich zu Personen mit einer Auffrischimpfung.

52 minutes ago, theGman said:

You actually wanna talk statistics? Actual real life numbers? Discuss data like actual adults?

So, I don't know who the fuck Wayne Root is or what happened at聽his wedding but, in Germany, the numbers are there:

Monatsbericht des RKI vom 04.08.2022

So from the official stats the risk of getting hospitalised for someone aged 12-17聽 is 2.9 times more than if they were unvaxxed. What聽exactly聽does that mean ?聽 Surely if you're a fit and healthy 15 year old your risk is way less than a 15 year old with serious comorbidities ?

What's that quote again....There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.

5 hours ago, Jonny said:

What's that quote again...There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.

You missed one out," but if your name is Wayne Root its always a whopping great fantasy."

5 hours ago, Jonny said:

What's that quote again...There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Unless they麓re statistics you try and use to prove your point?

8 hours ago, theGman said:

sure, Einstein, we can talk.

Hear this: I know already 40 people infected until now, from 20 to 75 years old, 3 of them vaxxed and paravaxxed, bosted, etc.

One was hospitalized, after second booster, cranial haemorragy, near death experience.

Two of them - 62 and 64 - 3 and 4 dose of the good stuff - one infected twice, both sick of c-19 for 15 days, maybe because they're old.

Now back on unvaxxed, me and my wife included.

NONE of those unvaxxed and infected died or visit the hospital, none got long covid and only one person was infected more than 10 days, because got other health issues, like diabetes and low immune system.

So, whatever the fuck your official statistics stated, my life experience cannot be replaced by that statistic.

If you believe it or not is your problem, that's my own statistic and life experience.

Had anyone of you at least did asked before vaccination if there are any side effects?

I doubt that, honestly.

Dear sheeple, those are your lovely fact checkers:

If you still believe this BS then is on you.

There is no sense in discussing any facts with them over and over again.

We are a small and isolated country that was the first in the world to be fully vaccinated. Our population is growing, and the housing prices are skyrocketing.

All our neighbors want us dead, in particular unvaxxed Palestinians want us dead.

If there was even a single problem with the vaccine, we would have noticed it. We are not suicidal, really.

No need to continue this bullshit.

Two questions for everyone.

1:- Do you know 40 people who have had covid (excluding any doctors out there)?

2:-Do you know that聽 37 (92.5%) of those 40 were unvaccinated聽聽 when over 75% of the population in Germany are vaccinated?

If your answer聽 is yes to both the above then I would say you had a very strange life experience or...

On 21/07/2022, 18:21:16, Mr.Bear said:

I personally know 26聽infected persons, from january 2022 until now.

From this 26 persons 6 are jabbed, 3-4 vaxx and other 20 unvaxxed, me and my wife included.

Nobody died until now from c-19, vaxxed or unvaxxed.

6 from 26 but now only 3 from 40???

17 more of your unvaxxed acquaintances聽 infected in less than 3 weeks, that is not looking good!

9 hours ago, keith2011 said:

6 from 26 but now only 3 from 40???

17 more of your unvaxxed acquaintances聽 infected in less than 3 weeks, that is not looking good!

Legally the other 3 are no longer vaccinated, having only 2 doses, they refused to be vaccinated after the second dose..

If you want to consider them vaxxed, then yeah, are 6 persons totally.

Doesn't it look good? Why? That they're still alive?

Danish Government ENDS Covid Vaccinations For Children Under 18

鈻笍Denmark has banned Covid vaccinations for children under the age of 18 due to the lack of serious health risks for young people posed by the 鈥榲irus鈥

鈻笍The announcement by the Danish Health Authority is a both statement of the reality that healthy children are at essentially zero risk from Covid-19 and a vote of no confidence in the long-term risk-benefit profile of the mRNA jabs

it will no longer be possible for young people and children under the age of 18 to get the first jab, and from 1 September 2022 it will no longer be possible to get the 2nd jab

鈻笍Booster jabs are not recommended by the Danish Health Authority for people under 50

鈻笍The Health Authority will later assess whether all pregnant women or only selected pregnant women, should be offered the vaccine聽

Vaccine fanatics, take note. You are hurting your kids and risking your health for no reason except your own narcissism and anxiety.

Boo fucking hoo, fuckt checkers are in fact jurnalist, with no idea of science,

or what a treatment even looks like for a patient.

If this lie pass further then is all on you, dear vaxxed sheeple.