3G in Restaurants?

4,505 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Even better, and that from a jury in Texas!

You can claim there is no virus, it is invisible for a John Depp from Austin, but claiming there was no shooting and that your son was not shot is a red line even in Texas.

I think even Mr. Bear admitted to having COVID but luckily after not taking experimental test shots he did not end up in the  hospital!

BTW come October anyone who's last shot was more than 3 months ago will be classed as an unvaccinated terrorist.

9 hours ago, paulyg said:

Who ever said there was no virus?

An awful lot of fools it seems, try googling "covid denier". I also remember that you cast doubt along the same lines in respect to unused hospital beds! Are you now admitting you were wrong?

A COVID-19 denier who previously claimed coronavirus was a hoax created by the government has had a change of heart after contracting the virus for himself. 

https://www.irishpost.com/news/covid-19-denier-said-god-bigger-virus-changes-mind-getting-covid-19-185290

I never stated that the virus doesn't exist, I stated that I may be immune.

I was wrong, I am not immune but neither is the virus is so deadly as media says,

after I had food poisoning in Egypt i was feeling worse than this,

or when I was sick in Asia with pneumonia and had a lung flare-up inflamation,

that was also worse than this C-19 hoax.

I was sick for 3 days, the fever spike up to 39.5 for 10 minutes, and feeling powerless for a week.

No hospital involved, nothing.

My wife was fever free after 36 hours, I guess ivermectin, vitamin C, D and Zink is doing good on this case.

If you have been vaccinated 4 times because of this virus then I pity you.

16 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

"I never said that guns do not kill, I just deny the mass shootings". 

You deny that this virus caused an extreme death toll and long COVID, so how is that different from denying mass shootings? 

My dad (75) was sick before vaccines, he got mild symptoms, but very severe long COVID hitting his muscles. For one month he could barely walk. You deny the existence of my dad...

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

I was wrong, I am not immune but neither is the virus is so deadly as media says,

after I had food poisoning in Egypt i was feeling worse than this,

or when I was sick in Asia with pneumonia and had a lung flare-up inflamation,

that was also worse than this C-19 hoax.

I was sick for 3 days, the fever spike up to 39.5 for 10 minutes, and feeling powerless for a week.

No hospital involved, nothing.

My wife was fever free after 36 hours, I guess ivermectin, vitamin C, D and Zink is doing good on this case.

If you have been vaccinated 4 times because of this virus then I pity you.

You were lucky, as many people are.  My son, 30 years of age, has just gone back to work after 4 weeks.  For 10 days he was really ill with fever, headache, aching limbs, the lot.  He tested negative after those 10 days, but it took another 2 weeks for him to recover enough to return to work.

That's the problem with this virus, it keeps changing and nobody can say who will get it badly and who won't.  Count yourself very luck if you got away with a couple of days, there are many more out there suffering much more than you did.

29 minutes ago, paulyg said:

Exactly, it keeps changing so the so called vaccine is not fit for purpose.

Because you don't know the real purpose of that vaxxine.

Wink, wink... Trust the science!

123.png

Lucky? No, better informed.

Let me know if your son did use vitamin, C, D, Zink and Ivermectin.

Only if you want to answer, don't take it personally, please.

20 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Because you don't know the real purpose of that vaxxine.

Oh gawd not the 5G chips again. 🤡

There can't be more than 10 people there but  I guess for antivaxxers, if that's what they are and not just photo-shopped placards, that would be a mass protest!:lol:

Ok, is clear.

You are an I.D.I.O.T who didn't saw the video, in first place.

That photo is only the beginning of that video.

I'm wondering what is going to happen about the rules for Tanzlokal, should we get another wave of the virus.  I understand that the rules have been relaxed in Tanzlokale for several months, no 2G no 3G,  and that nobody is wearing masks. (this is heresay as I haven't ventured back inside since the start of the virus).  

I can see that dancing around with a mask on rather destroys any atmosphere and ambience, unless you're into masked balls! So it may be down to club owners to see which policy they adopt.  It may well be down to the age group they are targetting. Obviously the health risks for under 30 year olds are going to be different than for over 60 year olds with high blood pressure and a dodgy medical history.   

Ok, is clear.

You are an I.D.I.O.T who didn't saw the video, in first place.

That photo is only the beginning of that video.

That from the beying kretin about a video on Telegram. from Tommy Robinson News!:lol:  I am not surprised that you cut that out of your screenshot, naughty naughty, even you must have realised that it was not a credible source of news!

Tommy Robinson

1.jpg.d270dc4c9bb6fb48921911628ed222ec.j

1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

That from the beying kretin about a video on Telegram. from Tommy Robinson News!:lol:  I am not surprised that you cut that out of your screenshot, naughty naughty, even you must have realised that it was not a credible source of news!

Tommy Robinson

So in your mind all those people are paid actors and everything is fake? Or what?

Explain how stupid you are.

Tommy Robinson News, says it all. How idiotic are to believe in anything coming from a self confessed extreme  right wing racist who is a convicted criminal?

So you eliminate the message and reality because the source is coming from a unreliable source.

Folks, I think to wrap up the tent and move along.

These people are beyond salvation.

Fact checkers like keith2011 says that video is not reliable because someone convicted posted on his channel.

Speechless...

keith2011 - waiting to fuckt check this also.

In 2022 Scotland is seeing the same rising trend of excess mortality as was seen in 2021, starting to rise around 12-14 weeks post vaccination.

Speechless...

Wish you were.

Tommy Robinson is not just "someone convicted" he is a right wing extremist racist and a convicted criminal who apparently has now fled to Spain to avoid justice and further investigation into alleged fraud in the UK.

Are you so credulous that you are willing to believe anything from a channel that bears his name and clearly promotes racist hatred and anti establishment views?

You are so stupidly locked into your beliefs that you are willing to except anything that supports them without ever questioning the independence of the source or accuracy and truth  of the content.

I pity you.