3G in Restaurants?

4,227 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

That is the truth, moron, google it!

Fuck off stupid! The question was directed at @Jonny not you and had nothing to do with what you included in your idiotic response. I was asking what he meant by this off the cuff remark

This is from the country that has just redefined the meaning of 'recession' just like they changed the the meaning of 'vaccination' and 'herd immunity'.

1 hour ago, kiplette said:

Why do you not agree that such action is reprehensible?

How do you know I don't  ? I've never said it was OK.  For the record I am 100% against death threats.  My point is, people like Keleth can tell me I'm worse than the shit on your shoe because I have a different opinion,  but I'm not going to kill myself over it. 

This doctor was certainly bullied and unfortunately she didn't have the strength of character to ignore it.  She killed herself.  It's absolutely tragic.  But she wasn't murdered. 

I may not have agreed with her views but that's fine.  We're all different. 

I absolutely disagree with Karl Lauterbach's views but I'm never going to harass him over it. 

I disagree with anyone in this site who tells me I need to vaccinate myself (again) and who tells me I need to wear a mask,  but I'm not going to threaten them over it. 

Whatever happened to discussion eh ? 🙄 

40 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Fuck off stupid! The question was directed at @Jonny not you and had nothing to do with what you included in your idiotic response. I was asking what he meant by this off the cuff remark

if you mean my remark about 'recession' look it up .

9 hours ago, Jonny said:

How do you know I don't  ? I've never said it was OK. 

No, but this is you all over.

You don´t have the balls or maybe the intelligence, I´m not sure which, to say what you actually mean.

You once again tried to couch your meaning in bullshit basically. Instead of saying she committed suicide because of being hounded by anti-vaxxers etc and wasn´t murdered you say "didn´t she kill herself".

Everyone knows what you´re implying based on your previous track record. There are so many instances in this thread of you trying to produce a gotcha moment but like I said you seem too dumb to actually get it to work.

Even in this very post that I´ve quoted part of above, you´re up to your usual shit...

9 hours ago, Jonny said:

My point is, people like Keleth can tell me I'm worse than the shit on your shoe because I have a different opinion,  but I'm not going to kill myself over it. 

AKAI "I`m big and brave".

9 hours ago, Jonny said:

This doctor was certainly bullied and unfortunately she didn't have the strength of character to ignore it.  She killed herself. 

AKAI "She was weak unlike me".

This is why you´re worse than the stuff people scrape off their shoes nothing to do with you having a difference of opinion. As I´ve stated before MrBear is a muppet and his posts are most times laughable, but that´s all he is, but you on the other hand are basically just the dregs of society.

@Keleth if I kill myself because people like you get to me,  or I kill myself because of something else,  I've still killed myself. Aka committed suicide. Aka cutting your life short etc. Not sure what the difference is. 🤔 

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

@Keleth if I kill myself because people like you get to me,  or I kill myself because of something else,  I've still killed myself. Aka committed suicide. Aka cutting your life short etc. Not sure what the difference is. 🤔 

If someone gets killed by being runover by a car then it´s an accident.

If you then find out the driver was doing 200kmh in a 30 zone and was drunk it´s still technically an accident.

If the above happened people would say "fucking idiot driver" whereas you would say "oh it was an accident"

If someone gets killed by covid-19, beying unaxxed then is bad luck.

If you then find out the person did 4 vaxxes, then that person is a moron.

If the above happened people would say "fucking vaxxed idiot" whereas you would say "oh it was bad luck"

Queensland Australia.

Man tracks down the Dr that gave one of his family members the covid vaccine and they died after taking it.

8 hours ago, Elljay said:

Mother who lost her baby due to covid urges every pregnant woman to have the vaccination. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-62439289

Really? Bullshit!

The Devastating Effects of the Covid Shots On The Unborn Baby

Dr. Larry Palevsky recounts the story of a 2 month old baby who was born to a vaccinated mother

and developed serious neurological and brain disorders

We’ve heard countless stories of babies born to mothers who got the shot who’ve had blood clots and strokes,

breastfed babies who developed clots and died; These stories are very real

Child Covid Vaccine Injuries UK - This channel is dedicated to reporting and documenting all child injuries

and deaths caused by Covid-19 vaccines and the highlighting the catastrophic affects from the vaccine war taking place

https://t.me/childcovidvaccineinjuriesuk/1946

86 Stillbirths in Waterloo, Ontario in 6 Months

Mothers of stillbirth babies were ALL ‘VACCINATED’

‘I shed tears of sorrow. In the Waterloo area it’s normally 1 stillbirth every 2 months. Mothers of these babies were all fully vaccinated’

Christine Elliot, Minister of Health, replies; “It is safe and has been tested”, “that’s been excepted by Health Canada”, “Women who are protected it’s entirely safe and recommend”

On Canada’s Health Infobase (https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/#a7) - 
‘Reported side effects following COVID-19 vaccination in Canada’:

▪️Page 19 states ‘safety has not been established’

▪️Page 50 states: ‘To help avoid side effects, talk to your doctor BEFORE YOU RECEIVE COMINARTY, if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or plan to become pregnant…or if you are breast-feeding’

After 86 babies died in 6 months, in a population of just over a half a million people, suggests this is far from safe

8 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Good to see a liar get his comeuppance, the covid deniers and anti-vax propaganda merchants better watch out,  it's just a matter of time before they  get much the same!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62427918

Bump that up to 50:

"Alex Jones must pay $50m for Sandy Hook hoax claim"

US conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has been ordered to pay $49.3m (£41m) in damages after falsely claiming a 2012 school shooting was a hoax.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62444302

19 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

Bump that up to 50:

"Alex Jones must pay $50m for Sandy Hook hoax claim"

Even better, and that from a jury in Texas!

1 hour ago, Janx Spirit said:

Just not so sweet or little...

So you're saying that what that gentleman says in the Canadian parliament, in that video, is a lie?

Let me know...

1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

Nothing like another of MrBear's  unbiased sources of information. NOT!:lol:

And what is your point?

Do you have any other legal sources?

No?

Then everything is ok if you get the vaccine?

Good to know, go get another dose, moron.

Signal alarms was posted everywhere, some of us did warned you, you still don't give a fuck.

When the times come just remember my words : "I've fucking told you so, and you have been warned more than a 1000 times.

If your sheeple brain cannot aknowlede that then is all on you, but you know what?

We have to pay the bills for you, beying a moron!"

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Signal alarms was posted everywhere, some of us did warned you, you still don't give a fuck.

When the times come just remember my words : "I've fucking told you so, and you have been warned more than a 1000 times.

If your sheeple brain cannot aknowlede that then is all on you, but you know what?

We have to pay the bills for you, beying a moron!"

Yes posted by people who think there is quote: "the vaccine war taking place" and warned by baying"(or is it beying:D) kretins" like you.

Ha, ha, ha you can't be serious. 🤡 🤡 🤡 :rolleyes:

4 x vaccinated and still negative!:)