3G in Restaurants?

4,490 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

@keith2011 your favourite science magazine,  Vogue,  seems to have now branched into current affairs with its cover shoot of Zelensky.

I honestly thought someone was pulling my leg,  I mean Ukraine is so dangerous but its leader has time to pose for Vogue.  Seriously ???

I don't give a shit but you are still dodging the point which was and still is the total hypocrisy of the anti-vax pro life stance. 

Also compared the MrBear's sources of information Vogue looks like the encyclopedia Britannica!:lol:

38 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Seems to be yet another conspiracy theory you´re going to jump on.

And what would they conspiracy be ? I'm just wondering why the US would send them 40 billion dollars.  🤔 

But that's not a discussion for this thread. 

33 minutes ago, Jonny said:

And what would they conspiracy be ?

Yer of course you being so innocent have not heard any of them.

So why did you say "Ukraine is so dangerous".That´s not a word you would use in that sentence if you were not meaning that it wasn´t really that dangerous.

We know the way your mind works that there´s a conspiracy behind everything.Which you also go to show by "wondering" why they were sent 40bn.

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

Maybe tied in with the Dutch farmers protests we never did get a response as to what MrBear believed all that was about.:wacko:

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

Maybe tied in with the Dutch farmers protests we never did get a response as to what MrBear believed all that was about.:wacko:

It's all about bugz, you'll eat ze bugz and you'll like it.

When the agriculture and farmers are gone what the fuck will happen?

Any bright ideas?

112340.jpg

3 hours ago, Keleth said:

Yer of course you being so innocent have not heard any of them.

So why did you say "Ukraine is so dangerous".That´s not a word you would use in that sentence if you were not meaning that it wasn´t really that dangerous.

We know the way your mind works that there´s a conspiracy behind everything.Which you also go to show by "wondering" why they were sent 40bn.

Shame they don't send back some oil and wheat in the same suitcase the 40bn arrived in! Mr green t-shirt too busy with vouge and the grammys.

Many families are actually already returning to the Ukraine as they realise the Munich streets are not paved with gold, so as Johnny said; not so Dangerous!

German ministers over a glass of champagne on a balcony in the Kyiv "war" zone.
During their visit to Ukraine, Interior Minister Nancy Faeser and Labor Minister Hubertus Heil

met with the mayor of the Ukrainian capital, Vitali Klitschko.  

Their joint photo on a balcony, with full champagne glasses.

123-123.jpg

14 hours ago, Keleth said:

Seems to be yet another conspiracy theory you´re going to jump on.

It gets worse.  After visits from celebrities like Ben Stiller, the Ukraine power couple appear on TV laughing and joking in a Piers Morgan interview.  

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/war-with-russia-has-made-our-marriage-stronger-says-president-zelensky-ukraine-piers-morgan-uncensored-interview-talktv-tonight-w7q6mhtbb

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

It gets worse.  After visits from celebrities like Ben Stiller, the Ukraine power couple appear on TV laughing and joking in a Piers Morgan interview.  

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/war-with-russia-has-made-our-marriage-stronger-says-president-zelensky-ukraine-piers-morgan-uncensored-interview-talktv-tonight-w7q6mhtbb

And this has what to do with your "wondering why the sent 40bn" and your "so dangerous" ?

10 hours ago, paulyg said:

Many families are actually already returning to the Ukraine as they realise the Munich streets are not paved with gold, so as Johnny said; not so Dangerous!

Then I suppose the Ukraine war is all a hoax promoted by "big defence" and it is just a another ploy to deprive the 3rd world of food and Europe of the means to stay warm this coming winter, not that it really matters since all us vaccinated will be dead by Christmas anyway.

10 hours ago, paulyg said:

Then I suppose the Ukraine war is all a hoax promoted by "big defence" and it is just a another ploy to deprive the 3rd world of food and Europe of the means to stay warm this coming winter, not that it really matters since all us vaccinated will be dead by Christmas anyway.

11 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Any bright ideas?

Not too worried since it seems all us vaccinated will be dead before the new year is out, though not before I collect from you on that bet in October!

Of course for the survivors like you I imagine things will be pretty grim, scavenging for the remaining tins of food in looted supermarkets.

4 x vaccinated and still negative. :D

11 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Any bright ideas?

Not too worried since it seems all us vaccinated will be dead before the new year is out, though not before I collect from you on that bet in October!

Of course for the survivors like you I imagine things will be pretty grim, scavenging for the remaining tins of food in looted supermarkets.

45 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I'm one time vaxxed.  Got it very mild in March and over the past 3 weeks , both kids got it for the 2nd time. I took zero precautions. I drank from the same cups as them, gave them hugs when they felt rough,  never wore a mask around them,  didn't force them to isolate in their room.  Life went on and I didn't get it.  Maybe I was protected by the previous infection or maybe my 1 vax dose last October saved me.  But I have to discount that because the German government tell me that from October I need another 2 injections to "protect' myself and be classed as fully vaxxed.  

Personal experience above has shown me I don't need any more jabs. Pity the politicians think otherwise. 🤔