3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Janx Spirit said:

Remember the 1 in 5000 claim?

Thought it sounded fishy...

BMG tweets wrong numbers

https://www.tagesschau.de/faktenfinder/impfungen-nebenwirkungen-bmg-101.html

So Mr Ursidae, fuck off back to shitting in the woods...

Did I read that correctly ? So  instead of 1 in 5000 vaxxed people it's 0.2 bad side effects per 1000 vax doses ie 1 per 5000 doses, not 1 per vaccine recipient. 

Fine.  There's a risk.  But when politicians were trying to make this mandatory it would be nice to say no and be done with it. My body my choice etc.  Or does that only apply to abortion 🤔

12 hours ago, Tap said:

Ok, let's get our formal and informal language straight.

Formal:  With whom am I now speaking?  (Not commonly used today)

Informal:  Who am I now speaking with?  (More commonly used today)

Now, carry on insulting each other, just get it right! ;)

Oh dear seems that went right over your head. Notice I wrote who in capitals as per the 3 letter acronym for the World Health Organisation, it was supposed to be a joke not a correction for MrBears, normally appalling English grammar. :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Jonny said:

Did I read that correctly ? So  instead of 1 in 5000 vaxxed people it's 0.2 bad side effects per 1000 vax doses ie 1 per 5000 doses, not 1 per vaccine recipient. 

Fine.  There's a risk.  But when politicians were trying to make this mandatory it would be nice to say no and be done with it. My body my choice etc.  Or does that only apply to abortion 🤔

It is:

1 dose - 1 person from 5000

2 doses - 1 person from 2500

3 doses - 1 person from 1250

4 doses - 1 person from 625.

5 doses - 1 person from 312

6 doses - 1 person from 156

and so on

10 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Oh dear seems that went right over your head. Notice I wrote who in capitals as per the 3 letter acronym for the World Health Organisation, it was supposed to be a joke not a correction for MrBears, normally appalling English grammar. :rolleyes:

Using capitals also indicates SHOUTING, which is more believable than your joke.  :D

15 hours ago, Jonny said:

Fine.  There's a risk.  But when politicians were trying to make this mandatory it would be nice to say no and be done with it. My body my choice etc.  Or does that only apply to abortion

Abortion is not mandatory, Jonny. 

15 hours ago, Jonny said:

Fine.  There's a risk.  But when politicians were trying to make this mandatory it would be nice to say no and be done with it. My body my choice etc.  Or does that only apply to abortion

Abortion is not mandatory, Jonny. 

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

It is:

1 dose - 1 person from 5000

2 doses - 1 person from 2500

3 doses - 1 person from 1250

4 doses - 1 person from 625.

5 doses - 1 person from 312

6 doses - 1 person from 156

and so on

No it is not, there is no indication or evidence  that the risk is progressive

It is:

5,000 doses  - 1 person

10,000 doses - 2 persons

15,000 doses - 3 persons

20,0000 doses - 4 persons

and so on!

But I am guessing you already knew that and were again trying to spread doubt and fear.

1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

But I am guessing you already knew that and were again trying to spread doubt and fear.

The moment you start proving that Earth is not flat, you fall into the trap of flat earthers. 

No need to negotiate with antivaccine terrorists trying to prove them wrong. Let them be right. Indeed there is a conspiracy of pharma companies who created the pandemic and then created the vaccine which kills all the world population, except the minority of antivaxxers. 

Let this theory be correct. Then it is unfair that only anti-vaxxers survive, but not us. This makes me even more pro-vaccination. If the vaccine kills, everyone should die, no exceptions. 

Right? 

On 24/07/2022, 17:35:41, Jonny said:

You raise an interesting point, since so many anti-vaxxers are also pro life how's that for hypocrisy?

Check this out:-

My Body, My Choice? The Paradox of Republican Anti-vaxxers

https://www.vogue.com/article/my-body-my-choice-the-paradox-of-republican-anti-vaxxers

On 24/07/2022, 17:35:41, Jonny said:

You raise an interesting point, since so many anti-vaxxers are also pro life how's that for hypocrisy?

My Body, My Choice? The Paradox of Republican Anti-vaxxers

https://www.vogue.com/article/my-body-my-choice-the-paradox-of-republican-anti-vaxxers

9 hours ago, keith2011 said:

I was actually gong to read all of that article from that famous scientific journal,  "Vogue" , until I came across this line:

"Never mind that the only way to stop the virus is to get people vaccinated;"

Seriously ?? They seem to live in a world where vaccinated people don't get the virus,  don't transmit it etc, etc. 

One thing is 100% clear.  Vaccinating every single person in the world will not stop this virus.  End of.

11 hours ago, keith2011 said:

That's not hypocrisy, their position is very consistent. 

They want to ban vaccination the way they are already banning abortion. 

"Let the nature take its course" crowd. Ban all modern medicine and let nature decide. Very consistent. 

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

I was actually gong to read all of that article from that famous scientific journal,  "Vogue" , until I came across this line:

Seriously ?? They seem to live in a world where vaccinated people don't get the virus,  don't transmit it etc, etc. 

One thing is 100% clear.  Vaccinating every single person in the world will not stop this virus.  End of.

I never said it was a scientific article it is clearly an opinion piece highlighting the hypocrisy of the anti-vaxxers, which I notice you did not respond too.

Another thing that is 100% clear is that banning abortion will not stop unwanted pregnancies, on the other hand failing to vaccinate children and allowing them to die of diseases that they would not have suffered from maybe is an alternative. What a conundrum neither pro choice nor pro life... Hypocrites!

11 hours ago, Jonny said:

Jonny, these vaxxed guys are suicidal, you are going no where with them.

You will own nothing and you will be happy.

112340.jpg

29 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I mean Ukraine is so dangerous but its leader has time to pose for Vogue.  Seriously ???

The placement of the word so in that sentence shows your true colours.

Seems to be yet another conspiracy theory you´re going to jump on.

Yer the vogue cover is in bad taste,I have no problem with him having time off or whatever but a vogue cover is a bit much.