3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, vulturesquadron said:

“Eine von 5000 Personen ist von einer schweren Nebenwirkung nach einer COVID19-#Impfung betroffen”

https://mobile.twitter.com/BMG_Bund/status/1549688073478455297?cxt=HHwWgoC-xfPFzIErAAAA

Interesting. On the other hand:

covid_stat_20220721.png.22921dd338b7c48e

So, roughly speaking, there is a 50x higher chance of dying from Covid then there is of getting severe side-effects from the vaccine. How is this still a point worth discussing?

51 minutes ago, toBnruG said:

How is this still a point worth discussing?

They are not discussing, they are scaring you.

Jonny admitted that he is incapable of calculating, how many is "1 in 5000 doses" in real numbers. How many people in Germany affected?

51 minutes ago, toBnruG said:

How is this still a point worth discussing?

They are not discussing, they are scaring you.

Jonny admitted that he is incapable of calculating, how many is "1 in 5000 doses" in real numbers. How many people in Germany affected?

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Are those deaths 'from' or 'with' ?

And are all those " schweren Nebenwirkung " deaths???

2 hours ago, toBnruG said:

covid_stat_20220721.png.22921dd338b7c48e

So, roughly speaking, there is a 50x higher chance of dying from Covid then there is of getting severe side-effects from the vaccine. How is this still a point worth discussing?

I'm not sure how you calculate a 50x higher chance of dying from Covid than of getting severe side-effect from the vaccine.

Regardless, aren't safer vaccines in everyone's interest?

1 hour ago, vulturesquadron said:

Regardless, aren't safer vaccines in everyone's interest?

I don't think anyone will disagree with you on that except maybe the hard line anti-vaxers who seem to believe all vaccines are deadly dangerous. However the discussion has become an issue of that it is far far safer to be vaccinated than the risk of dying from covid.

4 hours ago, toBnruG said:

I call this bullshit!

I personally know 26 infected persons, from january 2022 until now.

From this 26 persons 6 are jabbed, 3-4 vaxx and other 20 unvaxxed, me and my wife included.

Nobody died until now from c-19, vaxxed or unvaxxed.

Indeed one person was il for 2 week, unvaxxed but also I know a case (triple jabbed) and was sick and positive for 13 days.

No one from those 26 persons got after effects from this infection, are all alive and without any issues like long covid or whatever.

So, cut the crap, ok?
Maybe Delta was dangerous, is no longer active, again, cut the crap.

And back on what the fuck you all are posting here:

Are you okay with everyone suffering for you to feel safe, even if a few of those people

die or are unable to support their families because of a vaccine?

You idiots! But who do you think gives you this right?

How was that?

One is one too many.

so-the-same-people-who-say-one-covid-death-is-too-many-are-the-same-people-saying-some-people-will-d[1].jpg

On 20/7/2022, 15:24:33, vulturesquadron said:

“Eine von 5000 Personen ist von einer schweren Nebenwirkung nach einer COVID19-#Impfung betroffen”

https://mobile.twitter.com/BMG_Bund/status/1549688073478455297?cxt=HHwWgoC-xfPFzIErAAAA

Tweet corrected (reactions per dose, not per person), then deleted. Can't have something going against the narrative, or promoting "vaccine hesitancy".

Perhaps they will get the tweet right on the third attempt.

36 minutes ago, Jonny said:

@keith2011 i think you're referring to vaccines.  I think @Mr.Bear is referring to the covid 'vaccines' .

There's a difference. 

Only to the anti-vaxxers who use the fast track approval of the covid vaccines to spread doubt and fear propaganda.

meme.jpg.8ef67f9638ab01cb9a2b7a411a9d07e

6 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Only to the anti-vaxxers who use the fast track approval of the covid vaccines to spread doubt and fear propaganda.

In case you did missed this video.

Enjoy.

On 7/19/2022, 5:47:15, Mr.Bear said:

When you realize everything the guy said actually came from the mainstream media...

...and people still fell for this shit.

And for those who want to see the real victims of vaccination:

https://t.me/covid19vaccinevictims

https://t.me/covid_vaccine_injuries

https://t.me/covidvaccineinjuries

On 19/07/2022, 17:47:15, Mr.Bear said:

When you realize everything the guy said actually came from the mainstream media...

...and people still fell for this shit.

@keith2011 Vax evangelist, pharma shill or anti vaxx,  you have to admit... its funny and at least some of it is 100% true. 

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

@keith2011 Vax evangelist, pharma shill or anti vaxx,  you have to admit... its funny and at least some of it is 100% true. 

Oh come on. seriously even you can't have been taken in by that propaganda, albeit clever propaganda.

meme.jpg.294281e06b0785ece3e024751cef22f

1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

Oh come on. seriously even you can't have been taken in by that propaganda, albeit clever propaganda.

You do realise propaganda works both ways . Oder ??