3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, catjones said:

Last time I looked at this post was end of May.  I could click on any of the 199 pages and the same people are ping-ponging the exact same useless points.  A true I.Q. test.

Capture.JPG

Look, if someone is wrong on the internet, you have to say it.  You can't just let it stand.  Our Ursine friend is always wrong, therefore must be told. 

24 minutes ago, silty1 said:

Look, if someone is wrong on the internet, you have to say it.  You can't just let it stand.  Our Ursine friend is always wrong, therefore must be told. 

Relevant xkcd

https://xkcd.com/386/

Duty Calls

13 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Are you ready for The Great Reset?

Since you failed to answer my question on the farmers in the Netherlands I'm quoting it below in case you missed the first time.

On 14/07/2022, 13:03:40, keith2011 said:

On the other hand it does bring us back to the question of the farmers protests in the Netherlands, I would be very interested to know if MrBear still believes the proposed restriction on farming practises there is all part of a world wide plot to starve us or is it a responsible effort to reduce pollution etc in line with EU commitments from a country that has much to fear from global warming and rising sea levels. Or maybe he does not believe in global warming or perhaps just that there is not a human contribution to it???

5 hours ago, silty1 said:

if someone is wrong on the internet, you have to say it.  You can't just let it stand.

If they don't get it after the first 30 attempts, do you really think another 30 will finally change their minds?

51 minutes ago, catjones said:

If they don't get it after the first 30 attempts, do you really think another 30 will finally change their minds?

Well that's the way it is, you can't let him have the last word, otherwise you know, he'll think he wins

On 7/17/2022, 11:43:37, Mr.Bear said:

I did answered, but a mod did deleted my post.

So ask them why free speech is not allowed here, maybe they can clarify with you.

That's something new. So, could you answer again, how can a vaccine cause HIV?

On 7/17/2022, 2:50:29, Mr.Bear said:

That malaria vaccine got a name, or any got the same function?

Feel free to do your research, I am just reposting information from other scientists.

Mr. Bear, have you ever been to Greece? It seems, not.

So sad you never leave your home.

When you realize everything the guy said actually came from the mainstream media...

...and people still fell for this shit.

1 hour ago, vulturesquadron said:

“Eine von 5000 Personen ist von einer schweren Nebenwirkung nach einer COVID19-#Impfung betroffen”

https://mobile.twitter.com/BMG_Bund/status/1549688073478455297?cxt=HHwWgoC-xfPFzIErAAAA

Are more than that, this is only some official dust into idioten eyes...

Check those Twitter posts from your link, from different users, there is the truth of how many are in reality...

112233_.jpg

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

I was looking at this as it's trending in twitter today.  1 in 5000 doses.  Wow. 

Are you good at math, Jonny?

Tell us more, 1 in 5000 doses, how many people affected?

How many German residents, how many out of 80 million Germans affected?

How many TT users, how many TT users affected? Let's find out!

@yourkeau i don't know the answers to your questions.  All I'm saying is what the German government tweeted. They then corrected the tweet to mention 1 in 5000 doses. Ask the government instead of blindly believing everything you read in the mainstream media. 

@yourkeau i don't know the answers to your questions.  All I'm saying is what the German government tweeted. They then corrected the tweet to mention 1 in 5000 doses. Ask the government instead of blindly believing everything you read in the mainstream media. 

33 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Ask the government instead of blindly believing everything you read in the mainstream media.

So, you don't know what the number "1 in 5000" means, but you are reposting it because it looks scary? :lol:

German federal twitter is the mainstream media.

Yes, nothing new to me: Germany is run by science bashing idiots. But you should feel proud of it.

We are the opposition and the minority, you are the ruling class.

Ask the government instead of blindly believing everything you read in the mainstream media.

So, you don't know what the number "1 in 5000" means, but you are reposting it because it looks scary? :lol:

Yes, nothing new to me: Germany is run by science bashing idiots. But you should feel proud of it.