3G in Restaurants?

1,740 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, LeonG said:

A few days ago, I was talking to someone who claimed that his bloodgroup O- protected him against covid and that his doctor has told him so.  I was curious so I looked it up online and there is apparently research that shows that people with the bloodgroup O may be less likely to catch covid.  This guy however is not relying on his bloodgroup alone as he is also vaccinated.

Do we need to be on the look out for people with syringes asking people what their blood group is?

Anyone that will push anti-worming stuff as covid medicine would not be beyond taking blood type O and infecting it to themselves.

Regarding the blood type:

The article I just linked also says that asian people have a certain enzime that seems to protect them, probably an evolution for being exposed to multiple corona virus.

These are great for research of new vaccines and treatment, but please let's leave them out of daily decisions.

Being asian with o negative blood type, or other combination of factors won't guarantee to save you. Get vaccinated. Stay safe.

Got asked for ID as well as vaccine cert in Five Guys yesterday. First time that's happened. Should be routine with so many anti-vaxx liars getting hold of fake certs. That's my last restaurant visit for a while anyway.

Just now, MikeMelga said:

Regarding the blood type:

The article I just linked also says that asian people have a certain enzime that seems to protect them, probably an evolution for being exposed to multiple corona virus.

These are great for research of new vaccines and treatment, but please let's leave them out of daily decisions.

Being asian with o negative blood type, or other combination of factors won't guarantee to save you. Get vaccinated. Stay safe.

I'd agree. it is a complicated subject and there could be many other factors in place (or culmination or factors).

Best not just look at one or two and assume that are the whole story. I guess some people will if it fits how they want the world to work, but surprise, the world generally doesn't work a certain way just because someone wants it to.

2 hours ago, murphaph said:

Got asked for ID as well as vaccine cert in Five Guys yesterday. First time that's happened. Should be routine with so many anti-vaxx liars getting hold of fake certs. That's my last restaurant visit for a while anyway.

Most likely it will be now as the 'new variant' will probably class you as unvaccinated in the coming weeks!

Line up, line up just another 3 jabs!

6 hours ago, murphaph said:

Is it legal to ask for ID as an adult going to a restaurant? 

11 minutes ago, john g. said:

Yes, as they weren't sure whether Murph was a customer or a delivery of spuds 😉

I was also asked for ID this week at 5 guys at Alexanderplatz and the doorman was also walking around and reminding teenagers to put on their masks when they go ... while they were still eating! Obviously a petty bureaucrat who missed his calling as a ticket inspector on the S‐Bahn...

13 minutes ago, john g. said:

The restaurants are told to make sure they are following 2G or 3G now.  That means that they also need to verify that you are showing your own vaccination pass or negative test and not someone elses and for that they need to ask for ID.  They are also required to take your contact info for tracking purposes.

2 hours ago, murphaph said:

I never engaged with the stupid fucker, nor will I :-)

Sure you do not enengage with many with your head looking like an Ugli Fruit!

1 hour ago, LeonG said:

The restaurants are told to make sure they are following 2G or 3G now.  That means that they also need to verify that you are showing your own vaccination pass or negative test and not someone elses and for that they need to ask for ID.  They are also required to take your contact info for tracking purposes.

Its who you know... Never show anything in restaurants around haidhausen as they all know I am sensible and against medical apahtid.

1 hour ago, LeonG said:

1 hour ago, LeonG said:

1 hour ago, LeonG said:

1 hour ago, LeonG said:

The restaurants are told to make sure they are following 2G or 3G now.  That means that they also need to verify that you are showing your own vaccination pass or negative test and not someone elses and for that they need to ask for ID.  They are also required to take your contact info for tracking purposes

1 hour ago, LeonG said:

1 hour ago, LeonG said:

6 hours ago, Metall said:

#disengage

Yes you should, good idea! You spend far too much posting here and seems like even more time researching when someone last posted!

Really about who you know... Never show anything in restaurants around haidhausen as they all know I am sensible and against medical apahtid.

5 hours ago, paulyg said:

Really about who you know... Never show anything in restaurants around haidhausen as they all know I am sensible and against medical apahtid.

Would you mind sharing your name and address so we can ask the Ausländeramt to cancel your residence permit?

He's a child so you'd probably need his parents details but a far better idea is to simply ignore the fool. The latest in a long line of accounts to start posting shite about Corona. Likely the same person.

50 minutes ago, murphaph said:

He's a child so you'd probably need his parents details but a far better idea is to simply ignore the fool. The latest in a long line of accounts to start posting shite about Corona. Likely the same person.

Yes indeed, below is an extract from a recent post albeit a new account that I found very reminiscent of balti. Maybe this is a typical mantra of the covid deniers/antivaxx brigade or as you suggest the same person. What I find ironic is that it is  they who may/will be forced to stay at home if they won't get vaccinated, e,g Austria!

On 25/11/2021, 00:26:45, Proton Anna said:

If you are that scared of getting covid, then just stay home. Shut yourself in your house forever. Why do you even bother to go out? You could get covid and die. You could get covid from a child not wearing a mask, from touching your money, from a pet which does not wear a mask. And don't believe all that bull about having an immune system that actually needs to be confronted with germs, that is pure nonsense. 

Yeah we can only hope these dopes are excluded more and more from society. Berlin is a 2G(+) only zone from today. The only shops that still allow negative tests are food shops and chemists. Certain things where there is close prolonged physical contact like hairdressers are 2G+, meaning the client must keep their mask on or present a negative test, as the hairdresser prefers.

To be honest I find some of the posts above very similar to another member who still lurks under a bridge here and hasn't "officially" flounced (that I know of). Best completely ignored and not engaged with. None of us like being played for fools on here.

26 minutes ago, murphaph said:

the client must keep their mask on or present a negative test, as the hairdresser prefers.

I've been keeping my mask on at hairdressers for months now. No problem. When they need to cut around my ears, they just take one side loose and I hold the mask firmly on my face. Of course, they are also masked. FFP2 all around. Otherwise I wouldn't go.

I still don’t understand how on a DE regional 30 minute flight last week, no passengers were asked for 3G proof. Plenty of announcements at the airport and on board about mask wearing. Yet, even on such a short flight, passengers were given complimentary water bottles…handed over by the air steward holding the cap end.  Most passengers immediately took off their masks to drink. Ten minutes later, a chocolate bar was handed out…masks off again.

With restaurants and even our vet carefully scrutinising vaccination proof, Lufthansa/airports not checking seems highly questionable. 

13 hours ago, paulyg said:

I am sensible and against medical apahtid.

Judging by this post you appear to be against correct spelling (you didn´t even get close) and the use of the remove quote feature too.

13 hours ago, paulyg said:

Until now my greatest achievement in life was meeting the village idiot but now after your posting I can proudly proclaim to have met the village idiot from the village of the village idiots.