3G in Restaurants?

532 posts in this topic

Oh my god !! A woman spoke to a toddler as a human being instead of frightening him by wearing a mask and obscuring her face thus impairing communication ??? Call the police - or get a life. If you're so scared, stop traveling on public transport. 

3 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Oh my god !! A woman spoke to a toddler as a human being instead of frightening him by wearing a mask and obscuring her face thus impairing communication ??? Call the police - or get a life. If you're so scared, stop traveling on public transport. 

What and break the law ?

You are supposed to wear a mask on public buses in Germany, your kinda thinking ( like in the UK ), is a cause of the highest infection rates in the world, in the UK

I accept the official graph, it only re enforces, my view that wearing a mask is important to reduce transmission of the virus. 

I also accept the official laws and rules in Germany as well, seems like you do not., which other laws do you not follow, engaging in a bit of tax dodging is ok with you, not bothering o stamp you ticket on the U-bahn or more serious rules breaking as well ?

11 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Look at this official graph 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/germany/

Click on the statistics for this time last year when there were no vaccinations, no 2G, no 3G and you'll see that the 'cases' were lower. I wouldn't be worried about someone checking or not checking your papers when you walk into a restaurant. Stop living in fear.

Check out the stats for this time 2019 and you will see there were no cases! Things change, the point is lockdowns work but if we want to avoid another one getting vaccinated and 2G/3G checks are the only possible alternative. Getting a life and not worrying about it won't help.

We need to move to 1G fast. "Recovered" is bullshit, as many are just getting infected on purpose and many don't develop antibodies.

TBH, I would go further on and not even allow people by simply being vaccinated.

I would transform the vaccination pass into something independent of vaccination. Whoever wants it should have an antibody test and have a value above a certain threshold. And that pass would be valid for 3 months. I think this will come eventually, if we can't achieve herd immunity.

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

And you can STFU.  The rule is, and for good reason, that we are to wear a specific type of properly fitted mask on public transport.  The sign in the bus shows the rule in words/pictures.  There is no excuse for ignoring it.  

I have been to a few places in Munich for indoor dining and they have only checked my QR code on my phone. These are small places. I went to Kennedy’s the other day and they checked my ID as well. That was the first time they matched the ID to my phone. It was kind of crowded there and I think the guy at the door said I didn’t have to wear my mask. 

My work is now asking for proof of a vaccination. 

48 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

And you can STFU.  The rule is, and for good reason, that we are to wear a a specific type of properly fitted mask on public transport.  The sign in the bus shows the rule in words/pictures.  There is no excuse for ignoring it.  

And how many people are wearing a properly fitted mask ?? I see so many with gaps at the side,  barely covering bushy beards etc. The N95 masks are the only one that work but now we're allowed to wear medical masks which don't seem to do much.  If it makes you feel safe then fine. And if you're fully vaccinated... why are you worrying ?

The level of propaganda within the last 18 months or so, orchestrated by the MSM is alarming. The unfortunate yet predictable consequence of this surge in propaganda (psyops) - particularly in the western "democracies" - is that the majority are buying into it. Perform your own research, in particularly that which challenges the current narrative advocating the covid mRNA vaccines and mask wearing. What you should determine is that not only must 3G be abolished, but we must also begin the process to prosecute those accountable for the many 10s/100s of thousands of deaths related to all these restrictions, mandates, "vaccine" coercion etc.

Ah, Mole Alert!! :D Also immediately greened by J(eremy) - same person?

*hits ignore button*

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

Toddlers aren't frightened of people wearing a mask (source: masked interactions with way too many toddlers).

I was in Munich at the end of the of August and pretty much every where they wanted to see something -- usually just the cert and no ID,  but I reckon there are few people around carrying a QR code that isn't theirs. (I mean someone would have to give it to them in the first place, no?)

I have had checks where they scroll down the Covid Pass app. and check the individual certificates which would expose a screenshot copy! In the SWM Hallenbads they check the pass against ID.

3 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I have had checks where they scroll down the Covid Pass app. and check the individual certificates which would expose a screenshot copy! In the SWM Hallenbads they check the pass against ID.

In the Olympiabad two weeks ago, they only briefly looked at the Covid Pass app, no ID check.

49 minutes ago, poiuz said:

....this surge in propaganda (psyops) - particularly in the western "democracies" - is that the majority are buying into it. Perform your own research, in particularly that which challenges the current narrative advocating the covid mRNA vaccines and mask wearing. What you should determine

Hahahaha :lol:

So, do not be a sheeple. Instead do exactly as I say.

Hmmm. 

The difference is being someone who looks at the whole body of evidence/opinion, and goes with what the vast majority of people with training and knowledge of the subject recommend, or being someone who specifically looks at one outlying proposition and considers only that. And then has the gall to suggest that theirs is a more balanced opinion.

Actually, most people do not have either the time or the brain space to look at the whole body of evidence, and end up needing to rely on a source they trust. This is where the ability to make good choices is critical.